Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Oh so sexy 1 - Mill Hill  (Read 1563 times)

12 review(s) for Oh so sexy 1 (12 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bookmaker2

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

60m/£160

Comms: bit annoying as you have to email her initially. She responded the next day and was then prompt with replies. Booking made via AW to confirm.

Location: About a 15m walk from Mill Hill East station. The route to her place goes up a hill so be warned if you don't like walking uphill. House on a quiet road. Clean inside.

OSS1: She is a MILF. Mid/late 40s, about 5'1, size 6. Facially I found her OK. Virtually no breasts (A-cup?) and has a big scar down her stomach. Not so bad when lying on her back but becomes prominent when she's on top as she looks like she has a gut when riding CG. Large labia if that's your thing.

Services: DFK, OWO, RO, 69, fingering, sex in multiple positions. She likes it rough (heavy fingering, choking, etc.) and likes to choke you also. Full-on DFK and eye contact throughout the punt. She didn't mind my thumb in her ass during doggy but anal is not available. She can be a bit loud during sex -  I don't think the music was loud enough to mask her moans and I'm sure the neighbours heard. She also got herself off with a vibrator during the punt to squirt. Happy to be pounded for the whole hour.

Rated positive but I'm unlikely to return as out of my usual price range.

Online LLPunting

Thanks for the update on this long time provider.   :drinks:

Seems to have a nice jawline but as you pointed out, if scars aren't your thing then best to avoid.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline mrx007

Wanked over her face many times and she loves it!