Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Smiley Sindy  (Read 4842 times)

80 review(s) for Smiley Sindy (71 positive, 8 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jDguy

After reading some good reviews here made a booking with Sindy External Link/Members Only for Saturday evening and she was very spectacle in confirming the appointment even though I made the appointment 6hrs before as advised by her and followed all her instructions, she would not confirm the appointment until 1hour before, which leaves you in limbo talk about planning very poor!. Finally appointment was confirmed I texted her 1hour before everything ok at this point. Unfortunately I was running late about 15 minutes as I was stuck in traffic but I informed her will still pay for the full hour. She was not very receptive at all and very negative and replied to me with abuse and threaten to cancel the appointment. I was very shocked with all her behaviour and thought wait a minute I am the customer here !!!

I tried calling her twice but she rejected my call and behaved like a stubborn child, by more abuse in a text and stated that I was rude for not being on time!! May be all the waffle described on the advertising page is  not professional at all. It is the first time ever I have come across with such an unprofessional, rude, not patient, not cooperative WG ever.

Offline herbie007

Hi jD

I reckon you was better of not seeing her and saving your dosh.

Sounds like she was having a bad day.

Offline LastManCumings

You made an appointment 6 hrs in advance and she couldn't manage a 15 min delay.  :thumbsdown:

That right there would not prompt me to book her. I usually call 1-2 hrs before to book a punt as most of my punts happen as I get the urge and want it satisfied.

Offline 385North

I arrived late on my first ever punt with Cindy and have on occasion arrived 15-20 minutes early on others. Never been on the receiving end of any abuse/attitude. I'd say she was one of the most pleasant women I've ever met.  I usually confirm an appointment at least 3-4 days in advance. Was this your first punt with her?

Offline titanph

I saw her the same day, a little after midday and she was definitely not having a bad day.

Equally, my first punt with her I was 15 mins late and there was no problem, she even asked if my journey was ok.

niceguyjames

hhmm I have seen Sindy before and been late too and she has been pleasant about the latenesss....

Offline shagbambi

I have cancelled Sindy before and there was no issue at all.  Very polite in fact.

Offline joe diddley

While I'm not doubting the OP, it does seem very out of character for Sindy. Having seen her three times, I've always found her very accommodating.

Offline Sedlmayer

While I'm not doubting the OP, it does seem very out of character for Sindy. Having seen her three times, I've always found her very accommodating.

Have to agree - I've had to text her to say I'm running late, and also that I'm 15 mins early and she's said come round now, no problem. In fact I'd say she's one of the easiest-going girls I know. My bookings with her always run over time paid for too.
I'm not doubting the OP either, but I do think he was unlucky and presumably caught her in a (rare) bad moment?

Offline The_Don

I usually call 1-2 hrs before to book a punt as most of my punts happen as I get the urge.

Same as me, I may have a time table to keep to. Thus I punt to my (time) needs.

I wish I could say the same but not having seen her. I can't really confirm what, her character is truly like (from my point of view)

I've tried, several times to book her over the last few weeks. I can understand if she busy or not working that day.

Comm's at first were basic but positive (text only) even recommend a day. I like to speak with a person on the phone, first time (for a number of reasons). If revisit a W/G, I may take the text option. She didn't pick up any of her calls when I tried (and she doesn't have to, it's her choice who she sees).

But the lack of (or poor) comm's her part has made me, move on from this one. I'm not one to jump though hoops, regardless of how good her feedback is.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 02:27:21 pm by The_Don »

mrhappypants

I will publish a full review shortly.  I thought she was a very good punt but found her Comms poor. 

Dave

DoctorDoctor

Emailed in the morning, and had an appointment in the evening; this is the day after another great evening with Koa. At Sindy's place, a series of stunning blowjobs and two CIMs. If there is someone who has mastered the art of a sensual blowjob better than Sindy, I need to know who she is.

I suspect you caught her in a rare bad moment.

DD

Offline ForrestGump

I'm sorry to hear you had this bad experience JDGuy.  :(

It was a few months back when I last saw Sindy but got the impression that she's more customer-focused than most EE girls I've seen. For example on the day of our meet she took the time to contact (txt) me ahead of time to let me know she was ready for me earlier than expected and that I could come over to her sooner if I wanted and was able to. Face-to-face she was very accommodating and relaxed.

Would be interesting to know what caused her to get so antsy with you.

Offline SamLP

Even though I haven't seen Sindy for a while, I did see her after this review was written. Seems out of character. She's a genuinely nice lady who is sensual and likes to please. The first time I saw her I couldn't cum a second time no matter how hard we tried. We went half an hour over the hour and through 5 condoms as she tried. That session she gave me a flattering nickname which she saved on her phone for the next time I book her.

The second session was the same but I did manage two pops in the hour. She had to go out to meet a friend after my booking was over and was apologising even though the booking had ended.

I haven't been able to book her when I've been in the area since my last visit, and as I had changed my punting number she wouldn't know it's me.

Offline smiths

Even though I haven't seen Sindy for a while, I did see her after this review was written. Seems out of character. She's a genuinely nice lady who is sensual and likes to please. The first time I saw her I couldn't cum a second time no matter how hard we tried. We went half an hour over the hour and through 5 condoms as she tried. That session she gave me a flattering nickname which she saved on her phone for the next time I book her.

The second session was the same but I did manage two pops in the hour. She had to go out to meet a friend after my booking was over and was apologising even though the booking had ended.

I haven't been able to book her when I've been in the area since my last visit, and as I had changed my punting number she wouldn't know it's me.

The OPs review is over a year ago, she has certainly offered me a good service since and a number of other punters as reviews show. ;)

UberX

I have not seen Sindy but I tried to see her last year and I had same situation and due to poor communication I have changed my mind to see her. Not sure I shall try again. :(

Offline Bangers and Gash

she has certainly offered me a good service since and a number of other punters as reviews show. ;)

Agreed. I still have a slight limp due to Tuesdays exertions.  :D