Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: ANASTAZJARELAX - more money down the drain...- Woodford Green  (Read 1318 times)

7 review(s) for ANASTAZJARELAX (2 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline mrx007

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Must stop letting the small head do the talking...and spending.

Some good reviews on here but I am in shock. I've seen comments comparing her body to a girl in her 20's - I presume that means a "fat girl in her 20's".

TBH was  a bit taken back when she opened the door  - I couldn't remember her photo well enough but any punts in future I'll have the picture on my phone for comparison when I arrive - if it's not the woman in the photo I'll walk. She didn't look like the photo AT ALL.

Despite reservations I thought I'd have  a rub and tug. Massage was OK but big ass, fat gut and strange technique wanking me onto her tits but smothering me with them at the same time just made me want to walk. Couldn't cum with such an ordinary flabby housewife tugging my rapidly softening member.

If anyone wants to know the venue was a nice house in a nice road, however parking was a pig and the house would have been worth more if it wasn't a shit hole with the massage room full of Polish "fitness machines" that looked like arcade games.

Shit, shit, shit. Note to self: save up for a decent hooker and punt less often.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 01:46:41 pm by mrx007 »

Offline winkywanky

You forgot to tell us how much money you wasted, and how long you spent wasting it.

Nevertheless, better luck next time.

Offline mrx007

You forgot to tell us how much money you wasted, and how long you spent wasting it.

Nevertheless, better luck next time.

£60 for 30 mins.  :dash:

Offline horsa

Some good reviews on here but I am in shock. I've seen comments comparing her body to a girl in her 20's - I presume that means a "fat girl in her 20's".

TBH was  a bit taken back when she opened the door  - I couldn't remember her photo well enough but any punts in future I'll have the picture on my phone for comparison when I arrive - if it's not the woman in the photo I'll walk. She didn't look like the photo AT ALL.

Despite reservations I thought I'd have  a rub and tug. Massage was OK but big ass, fat gut and strange technique wanking me onto her tits but smothering me with them at the same time just made me want to walk. Couldn't cum with such an ordinary flabby housewife tugging my rapidly softening member.

If anyone wants to know the venue was a nice house in a nice road, however parking was a pig and the house would have been worth more if it wasn't a shit hole with the massage room full of Polish "fitness machines" that looked like arcade games.

Shit, shit, shit. Note to self: save up for a decent hooker and punt less often.

I saw her a while back https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=198605.0, know the feeling of wasted money, its not nice  :dash:

Offline sparkus

I don't think this profile has same lady all the time.

I ventured there to see the reviewed busty Pole to have her play with my pole but I will never forget the rank taste of her tits.

Online LLPunting

Thanks for the warning OP   :drinks:

So a possible B&S then?

Online LLPunting

I don't think this profile has same lady all the time.

I ventured there to see the reviewed busty Pole to have her play with my pole but I will never forget the rank taste of her tits.

That'd be stale cum...  :vomit:

Offline pepsicolaboy

Thanks for the review, I remember some reviews about her tits being amazing etc and a great milf etc.

Thanks for stating that she is overweight as to some this is an important deal breaker.

Cant remember if she does this but last thing I would want is an overweight SP giving me B2B  :lol:

:hi:

Offline sparkus

Thanks for the review, I remember some reviews about her tits being amazing etc and a great milf etc.

Thanks for stating that she is overweight as to some this is an important deal breaker.

Cant remember if she does this but last thing I would want is an overweight SP giving me B2B  :lol:

:hi:

As said, it's clearly a profile used by several women.  The one with the (admittedly quality) rank tits is probably back home in Poland now and her replacement now working there.

Offline Stanmil

Im a regular there and im pretty sure someone else is working there as the original SP of this profile is amazing. Cant you tell from the profile photos is it another lady now or?!

Online syfodas

So I take it you won’t be seeing her again  :wacko:
Seriously least your having a go and if the only good thing coming out of this is a warning to others then your becoming a legend just a shame it’s your wallet suffering and not ours

Online Flightfan

Had to smile at her AW profile "...always greet you smiling, smelling and ready to give you a lot of pleasure..."

Was this her?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline sparkus

Had to smile at her AW profile "...always greet you smiling, smelling and ready to give you a lot of pleasure..."

Was this her?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Can't say I wasn't warned!

I saw the woman who was shown on the profile previously.