Author Topic: Karlajjx - Blyth  (Read 2147 times)


11 review(s) for karlajjx (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Shitehawk

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

45min booking cost £80

Saw this lass a couple of weeks ago now.  Arranged the booking a couple of days in advance through AW.
Karla is a proper fit girl next door type of lass.
She gave me the postcode at the time of booking then a text on arrival to get the full address....standard stuff.
Karla opened the door of an upstairs flat on a fairly quiet street not far from Blyth town centre. I was very happy with the view following Karla up the stairs wearing skin tight gym leggings and vest top.....I would describe her as quite pretty....not stunning but pretty.
She is a lovely, chatty lass,  great to talk to generally without coming across as wasting your fun time!
The actual booking took my usual format....plenty of kissing (not quite dfk but nice) to get in the mood, we were quickly naked and enjoying each other....owo,  ro then on with the condom for the main event to contact completion.
All in all a really good meeting with a seemingly genuinely nice lass.
Id happily see karla again.

Offline CELICA GT

Thanks for the review SH , looks like a good solid booking. Only two AW pics but a nice Arse and tits  ;)
Gonna add her to my AW hotlist, you just never know  :hi:

AllAges

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thanks. Good to see a good review for a WG I wasn’t aware of.

What was the street like? Ok or a dodgy Blyth one?

Offline Shitehawk

I definitely won't put you off!
She has a fantastic arse......tits are maybe slightly smaller than they look in that pic but they are a nice handful and lovely to look at and play with! 

Offline Shitehawk

Thanks. Good to see a good review for a WG I wasn’t aware of.

What was the street like? Ok or a dodgy Blyth one?

Street was fine.....no worries as far as I was concerned.  :thumbsup:

captainblack1776

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Think she worked for Amour for a while; can’t remember her name - been gone a while now

captainblack1776

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Her name at Amour was Sapphire

Offline Sar-Major

Cheers for the review SH.    :drinks:   Glad you enjoyed her company.     :thumbsup:

I've tried to see her a couple of times but she's not been available in the evening, when I was working in the Toon on a Wednesday.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MME

I've seen her a couple of times now, she can take a good spanking too..

Offline NotTooOld4It

I've seen her a couple of times now, she can take a good spanking too..

Now that has definitely piqued my interest. She's definitely on my Hotlist.

Offline jammy273

Thanks for the review- She replied to a reverse booking of mine a while back but was a bit further away than I was looking for at the time. Came across well though.

Maybe it is time I experience sunny Blyth for the first time...

Online mike336

Her name at Amour was Sapphire
just emailed her asking about a possible booking and she replied that she never worked for amour

Offline Shitehawk

just emailed her asking about a possible booking and she replied that she never worked for amour
She didn't say anything about having worked for an agency when I saw her.  :unknown: