Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scarlett-scottish - Edinburgh  (Read 2734 times)

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Scarlett-scottish in Edinburgh.

Anyone have any information?  Looks like she was a sauna girl going by her profile photos.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline TKovac

Looks like a sain but don't recognise it as any of the Edinburgh ones.
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

There is no info on here that I can find.

She has some fluffy, AW feedback from punters who have seen some other more recognizable girls...FWIW.

Offline bigmike32

She looks really good. I cant recall seeing her on my sauna visits but some of out regular sauna goers might recognise her.

After taking a day to reply to my initial email, we exchanged a few emails this morning confirming services etc. No delay in replying to those emails and all seemed good. I told her I would be in touch to arrange a time for this afternoon.
Emailed again at 12 noon to arrange a time and she just replied at 16:50 so that's not happening today.

I'm still keen to see her so we will see what happens...

Offline willie loman

Not an Edinburgh sauna that I recognise, she is the type  you sometimes find down at Scorpio, kebab shop brawler.

Offline ShaunJo

This one caught my also, any update yet?

Offline jkrieg

I have seen her and will get round to posting a review at some point.

But aye shes a lovely lass and will ride the cock off you. Very skinny though and probably a 6/10 in the looks department.

I normally prefer girls on the thinner side, but she could really do with a steak in her!

Pity her £30 quickie rate has gone though :/

I saw this girl shortly after her Profile first appeared.

The Profile is accurate. She is tall and skinny and was fine with the advertised services. At the risk of sounding snobbish, I found her a bit chavvy, an although the Profile was new, she was clearly experienced (I could believe ex-saunagirl, many parallels with Zoe)  although she seemed a bit nervous and scatty to me. The Corstorphine, Incall venue was a temporary arrangement but adequate and comfortable.

It was a very short notice punt and I was fairly happy with everything, esp the VFM. I would have written a Positive review, but there was a very uncomfortable glitch at the end, unrelated to her service, and I decided it best to remove her from my repeat list, and not to review. Hope this is useful

It was useful up until you failed to elaborate on the uncomfortable glitch.

As I said, I decided not to review, and what I've said  about the uncomfortable glitch is as much as I will say on a public forum.  NOTE:  I clearly state the "glitch" is not related to her services.

I did also say:

-She is tall and skinny
-was fine with the advertised services
-I found her a bit chavvy
-clearly experienced
-I could believe ex-saunagirl
-she seemed a bit nervous and scatty
-Incall venue was a temporary arrangement but adequate and comfortable
-It was a very short notice punt
-I was fairly happy with everything, esp the VFM
-would have rated as Positive.

If it adds anything, I enjoyed OWO, RO, SexCovered and  I had no reason to believe there would be a problem with any other services.  In the circumstances, I would have found the above "useful" which is why I posted.

I'm sure you'll appreciate there may be lots of potential reasons for me not to give a detailed review (eg: as we chatted afterwards, we realised:
- she went to school with my daughter,
- her dad works for me,
- I lecture in the subject and at the college she's about to enroll on, etc etc)

If there was more you wanted to know, perhaps a PM  would have been appropriate (as you did when I previously mentioned AveryXOX,  and I believe you were happy with what else I told you). If I have time, I'll perhaps send u a PM on the uncomfortable glitch.

If it's not useful, please just ignore.  Better still,  throw caution to the wind, put your hand in your pocket and toftt, then do your own review.

Offline Boinky

Her pictures and description remind me of Jess (JessedIn) who I saw twice in Edinburgh and jacked it before I had got around to reviewing her.

Don't remember the arm tattoos though, but they do look quite new.

Note - If (probably isn't) it is her, I'd give her a very strong positive from the experience I had.

Offline Dingdong

I saw her in her first week, it’s not Jess

@WorkingLateInTheOffice

Keep yer knickers on.  :thumbsup:

Offline lalala2015

I believe she is Weronika.massage1 External Link/Members Only she was doing a body to body massage with happy ending a few years ago in easter road area.

Nice girl, although she was not providing full service before.

Offline JJ72

I believe she is Weronika.massage1 External Link/Members Only she was doing a body to body massage with happy ending a few years ago in easter road area.

Nice girl, although she was not providing full service before.

Definitely not her. Weronika is far shorter than the advertised 5' 11", isn't Scottish, don't think she would describe herself as such and I do not believe she has all those tattoos. Least didn't when I saw her.

Similar body shape though for sure. Also, both blonde.

Offline Boinky

I saw Weronika quite a few times.

The body is very similar but taller and she didn't have any of those tattoos. She's also obviously Eastern European, Polish I think.

If Weronika was offering more than a massage you'd know it as I'd be driving over the top of you, to get there first.   :P
« Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 03:45:14 am by Boinky »

Offline Uncle Buck

I saw Weronika quite a few times.

The body is very similar but taller and she didn't have any of those tattoos. She's also obviously Eastern European, Polish I think.

If Weronika was offering more than a massage you'd know it as I'd be driving over the top of you, to get there first.   :P

+1

I’d be doing the same. Seen her a few times but I think she’s disappeared

Offline Boinky

She moved to Aberdeen and now her profile is "set to distribute content only"

Offline tuffguy9891

Boinky I’d love to see Jessedin1 again!!! Gutted
Banned reason: No contributions in 7+ years and reporting 4+ year old post.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline S.X. MacHine

Boinky I’d love to see Jessedin1 again!!! Gutted

Indeed. Jessedin was excellent. Sadly missed. :(