Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexa @ Nirvana - Finchley Central  (Read 5298 times)

Offline Bob Suruncle

Have been to this place before and like others had received a "legit" service.

External Link/Members Only

It’s also on Treatwell, so if you don’t mind putting in some details you can get a discount on the actual massage. You can use an alternative email address and pay at the venue in cash so it can be as anonymous as you like.

External Link/Members Only

As others have said it looks pretty legit and I suspect it is. Upstairs is a Chinese herbal shop and associated treatments (acupuncture etc.). Downstairs there are a number of massage rooms and shower. It never looks busy and I have never been there when there have been other customers about.

On the day in question I wanted a normal massage, so opted for Nirvana rather than another parlour where I know extras are on offer. Part of the thrill for me is the WSWS aspect and also the accidental CC swipes and reach unders. I'm not looking for B2B or anything more. I used the Gumtree offer so the 60 minutes was £40.

Not sure how many girls were around but I suspect it may have been only one. I asked who would be doing the massage - Emma (no need to write this down as it appears that "Emma" is a universal name and not necessarily that of the girl on duty). The girl on duty was Alexa. Late 20's possibly early 30's, EE - Romanian/Bulgarian? good figure (size 10/12), long dark hair and spoke good English. She works here Wed to Fri. She's probably not read the staff handbook and especially the bit about the place being legit  :D. Looking at both the Gumtree and Treatwell ads, they do not seem to have been updated for some time so if you book on Treatwell and specify a girl, you may not actually get the girl you requested. Alexa is not on the Treatwell list of staff but obvioulsy works there...

Shower was available before the massage and after if required.

All started pretty normal, with me placing the towel over my rear end. One observation was that she was not wearing the normal rather clinical "uniform". More short skirt and top. Good massage to the back which was pretty tough at times and then at about the 30 minute mark off comes the towel. More oil was dribbled down by back and "accidentally" between my ass cheeks. I did help her address the spill by moving my legs apart  :D. She then went for lots of CC swipes and reached between my legs. Then came the offer of £50 for B2B. I thought that was a bit steep and did not want that anyway. Like other WG's I suspect there is some level of negotiation especially if the paperwork is nearby. Whilst I declined the offer of B2B on the flip she continued with the teasing and more oil which culminated in a HE. I did leave a tip but nowhere near the £50 required for B2B. I was there for the full hour with the time "in room" being about 55 minutes.

Conclusion is that this place seems to be legit with the upstairs being run almost independent of the downstairs - don't get me wrong it is one business, however when you go downstairs that’s the last contact you have with reception etc. and you are with the girl(s) downstairs. Like a lot of places, there does seem to be a fast turnover of staff. I think Alexa has been there about 6 weeks. Some girls are 100% legit (as I have experienced in the past) and some may not have read the staff handbook. I think this place will be hit and miss and you could be lucky. The best way to look at it is that with the Treatwell offer (£36 for an hour) if you only get a decent massage then its hardly broken the bank. If you get the offer of a HE for the going rate of £20 then £56 all in is pretty exceptional.

Before anyone asks, no I am not connected with this place or any other for that matter. This review is given in the spirit of what this site is here for.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 11:00:21 pm by Head1 »

Offline 90125

• Forum Admin
  • Reviews: 0
« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 06:51:52 am by 90125 »

Offline Bob Suruncle

Thanks, forgot about that listing. One thing though is that Lis has not featured in the Gumtree adverts or the Treatwell listings for some time now - like over a month so I'm not sure she is still there. Shame really as although she was 100% legit, she did give a great massage  :(

Online shiptonlad

Someone said they wouldn't do 30 minutes. I have just enquired and was told £30.

Offline Botev Plovdiv

Someone said they wouldn't do 30 minutes. I have just enquired and was told £30.

That may have been me. I called and asked about a 30 min massage and was told they only do one hour. Woman who answered the phone incredibly unfriendly.

This lot advertise on gumtree and VS. They give every sign of being the type of place we are looking for but every time I’ve walked past there have been very legitimate looking customers inside so I’ve never taken the plunge. Watching this thread with interest although may test it out one of these days.

Offline Bob Suruncle

Let us know how you get on. I'll be trying again when in the area and hopefully someone else will be available. Would be interesting to see if I have a repeat experience or if the last one was a one off. I'll post a review.