Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Guila xx - Leicester  (Read 4779 times)

Offline Uk765

Second time seeing this woman but this time really hit the spot.

So it's Sunday and I'm horny and it's out of Giulia or Sara. I contact Sara, make my way to her address but 2 things put me off.. her constant ringing to see where I am ( I want running late) and obviously was absolutely pissing it down on arrival so told her I'll  wait for rain to ease up then come to door.. to this i was told to leave which i was happy to do as she sounded mardy and Giulia had responded whilst I was driving.

1 hour later I go see Giulia, such a fine body and playful attitude. Second time shes saw me but keeps asking where I'm from/my parents.

Anyway we lay on the bed b2b she lets me grab kiss and squeeze her arse/hips/tits an she kisses my neck in return. After she gives a good covered bj. And onto the sex pretty simple really was just cowgirl/doggy/missionary did the business and left, small chat on the way out about how her stairs are deadly.

I just can't get the view of her bent over out of my head. What a cracking body she has

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Current VS Advert
External Link/Members Only

VS Profile, Giulia, active since May 2018
External Link/Members Only

07448 338322
+447448338322

Offline PepeMAGA

how come she's only 70ph, do you have to pay for extras?

Offline Cocknose

She's good you have to pay for some extras but the service is still better than what you can get with some higher priced an less attractive wgs
Banned reason: Threats of violence
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Krs22

Offline Aakash11

Does she work alone or has othrt girls working from same house? I need to go see this one.

Offline Cocknose

Offline riseup01

Added to the HL. Thanks for the review.  :drinks:

Offline Cocknose

Offline Aakash11

Thinking of going to ger today do i need to worry about any form of smell etc when returning home to the mrs? In the past some girls have left a perfume smellon me which is difficult to hide.

Offline Dirty Old Man

No smells whatsoever... She does not use strong perfume and is almost OCD about cleanliness... Especially when she wrapped up my cock to do a massage, so I wouldn't get cum on the sheets.
Banned reason: Spamming post reports.

Online Bm123

The hype got to me and I tried arranging a meet with her yesterday via text after being let down by a few other girls. Responses were quick and we arranged a time, she told me to ring half an hour before to confirm as always. Come half an hour before the time we agreed upon I went straight to voicemail after ringing her a few times. I dropped her a text asking if we're still on and she replies saying she's free a full 45 minutes after the time we had arranged. Fuck that, she lost my business and I saw someone else.

Offline Aakash11

I tried really hard last night and just couldbt grt through. Had a proper shit night as couldnt find anyone. Who did yousee, a review coming?

Online Bm123

I tried really hard last night and just couldbt grt through. Had a proper shit night as couldnt find anyone. Who did yousee, a review coming?

I saw Lenna. Had a great time, already put a review up of her

Offline Aakash11

I cant find the reviee..can you link it to me please.

Offline gbyld87

click on the 'Reviews: 3' link under his name to see all the reviews he's posted.

Offline gbyld87

Sounds like Giulia is getting popular enough to pick and choose who she sees.  Possibly has quite a few regulars and prefers to give them priority?

Offline simon07

She has a lot body and is directive about the punt journey and what position and for how long. I think she is on one month holiday from Wednesday as I tried to book later in the week.

Offline gbyld87

That's just about all the vfm options in leicester gone for a while!

Offline Uk765

Lena looks good but at half the price Giulia is twice as nice.

She can be an odd one though...

First time we arrange she left me standing outside her address
Second time got a new sim then discounted me cause I'm half black
Third time changed the number of the sim told her im Asian.
Once i was in the address she was inviting and welcoming which seemed odd considering all the hoops i had to jump through to get to that point 

Offline GingerNuts

First time we arrange she left me standing outside her address

How come you didn't post a negative review?

Offline Colindoe

Saw her this afternoon.

Her last day is tomorrow, then she’s gone for about a month.

it was pretty awesome, such a great ass and well proportioned for me.
I’m not usually that bothered about penetration, but it works well for me with her.
Good value and service as always

Offline Moreish

What is it with them all going back more or less at the same time?  :unknown:
Maybe they are not so  "independent" after all.

Offline gbyld87

summer hols probably a quiet time for them, comparatively.

Offline TGR

Third time changed the number of the sim told her im Asian.
Once i was in the address she was inviting and welcoming which seemed odd considering all the hoops i had to jump through to get to that point

I am sure I read on one of her reviews / thread that she only saw White men. Have I got this wrong?

Offline Uk765

I am sure I read on one of her reviews / thread that she only saw White men. Have I got this wrong?

I thought this till I saw asians on here had saw her so knew it was probably anyone but black men thing. Being mix race i passed

Offline H_P1980

Anyone know when shes back, she told me 16th sept, phones just going straight to voicemail? ide be gutted if she just did a runner  :(
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat who's ignoring site ethos.

Offline Aakash11

I have been waiting for her profile to turn up again.

Offline Cocknose

Offline H_P1980

Tried calling again today, still voicemail, bloody gutted if she's ditched it in☹️

Offline H_P1980

Still no luck with calling her, i am one of her regulars and normally when she goes away she rings me to let me know shes back, but for some reason she hasnt this time  :dash: I dont normally do reviews on any girls but i think i'll do one for Giulia. Ive been seeing her from day 1, and the first time we met we just clicked, not only is she an amazing fuck, she's just generally is a really nice person if you treat her right she'll treat you right, Simple as that. When we meet she knows exactly what i want in terms of sex and i always stick to her rules, but sometimes we have broken those rules (between me and her). She's the best girl ive been with in terms of sex and company. Every meet we have we always have deep conversations about her/me, family whats going on with her life etc. Every time i feel a little low i always see her and she just perks me up every time, Thats where shes good. Like i said guys if you treat her right she'll treat you right, she tells me what sort of guys she sees and to be honest they all a bunch of scum bags!! Hopefully she'll be back and me and her can carry on doing what we do.

Offline Thebigjapman

Still no luck with calling her, i am one of her regulars and normally when she goes away she rings me to let me know shes back, but for some reason she hasnt this time  :dash: I dont normally do reviews on any girls but i think i'll do one for Giulia. Ive been seeing her from day 1, and the first time we met we just clicked, not only is she an amazing fuck, she's just generally is a really nice person if you treat her right she'll treat you right, Simple as that. When we meet she knows exactly what i want in terms of sex and i always stick to her rules, but sometimes we have broken those rules (between me and her). She's the best girl ive been with in terms of sex and company. Every meet we have we always have deep conversations about her/me, family whats going on with her life etc. Every time i feel a little low i always see her and she just perks me up every time, Thats where shes good. Like i said guys if you treat her right she'll treat you right, she tells me what sort of guys she sees and to be honest they all a bunch of scum bags!! Hopefully she'll be back and me and her can carry on doing what we do.

Jesus.

You dont usually do reviews on girls? But you do decide to come to the forum to write a little heartbreak letter.

Give over mate.

Offline maleguy

For anyone that is interested, her profile is back up on viva streeet.

Offline H_P1980

Yea she's back, she rang me this morning  :rolleyes:

Offline RogerBoner

she tells me what sort of guys she sees and to be honest they all a bunch of scum bags!!

That's a nice way to refer to your fellow UKPunting members  :lol:
If she doesn't want scum bags like you her marketing manager should increase her prices. :hi:

Offline gbyld87

She's a very good looking lady, and very sociable, but I last saw her on her first day back in Leicester last time around.  She dropped into conversation that it was the first time she'd returned and not cried.  Kinda stuck with me, and I don't think I'd see her again after that.

Offline H_P1980

Offline gbyld87

"Her first day back in Leicester last time around."

So whenever that was, sometime early summer 2019?

Offline H_P1980

So why did that comment stick in your head? Did you get put of it?

Offline TheMurloc

So I’m curious as to the timing of this post which arrived the same day she returns on VivaStreet coincidence or not?

Offline gbyld87

So why did that comment stick in your head? Did you get put of it?

I didn't like to feel that she was so upset at coming back to the job, or that I was somehow an unwitting actor in her misery.  Its not that she seemed upset when I saw her, or that I think other girls love every minute of what they do, but it's the first time I've seen someone that's openly talked about it in such a way. 

I'd never be comfortable feeling like I was part of someone feeling deeply unhappy, so I just would rather not go back.  Shame, as I say I found her stunning and usually full of life, except for a few moments on that occasion when the veil perhaps slipped.

Perhaps I read it wrong, but I just felt really bad for her.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 06:00:38 pm by gbyld87 »

Offline Moreish

I totally get where your coming from buddy,👍

Offline Cocknose

Me too she told me some men are horrible I always tried to be nice she is a cracking girl and said thanks for being nice to her and respectful, I always treat them with respect I imagine some punters are scumbags, I'm not, but none of us are angels and we would do well to remember that

Offline H_P1980

The shit that these scumbags do to her is unbelievable, this girl don't deserve that sort of treatment and to be honest i cant blame her for not liking the job she does.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
The shit that these scumbags do to her is unbelievable, this girl don't deserve that sort of treatment and to be honest i cant blame her for not liking the job she does.

Are you going to post a review on her or not???

Offline Jaymes

“I stick to her rules, except when I break her rules”  :wacko:

Sounds like you’re in love.

Offline Wardyblade

Fine looking woman. I presume those are bolt ons?

Offline Wardyblade

Oh dear, classic symptoms of EAS.
You'd be wise to block her number and move on. No good will come from obsessing over this one. You'll end up looking for something that isn't there. It won't end well.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Oh dear, classic symptoms of EAS.
You'd be wise to block her number and move on. No good will come from obsessing over this one. You'll end up looking for something that isn't there. It won't end well.

Just abit !!!  :vomit: :vomit: