Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: GFE Betty Euston  (Read 1453 times)

20 review(s) for GFE Betty (11 positive, 2 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Mr.DFK

External Link/Members Only

Met this week for a 30 minute at £80.

Location:  Short walk from Gt Portland St tube.  Council flat up a few flights of stairs, although there is a lift, she recomends the stairs as its easier to find by the stairs. Which I think is true.
Room and shower all ok.

Communication. All done by text a few hours before, very quick reply.

Girl: About 5'5"  size 8/10 pretty face, would definitly look if I saw her in the street. Very friendly and chatty.

Meeting: Asked before for a dress request, this was not meet, when I asked she said she had not got. I also asked before if DFK was on the menu, which she confimed. Upon arrival had a shower and then some light FK, and a few pecks and turns away. No OWO only OW which was good and went deep, then into doggy, followed by mish, where I tried for more DFK, but only light and she sort of flicks her tounge in your mouthand turns away.  Also stopped to check phone during punt. Finished in prone bone, with her talking dirty which finished me off.

Verdict: Has to be neutral due to lack of DFK and no dress request, and checking phone. She is very freindly and takes a good pounding, but due to the negatives I wont return.

Offline HERTSBLUE

Been on my radar for a while but no owo limited dfk 80 notes is steep for 30 minutes.

Offline bedhedred

She's good looking and it's a shame the service is so weak.
No way worth £80.

I realized I had punted her before my review of her last year. It was in Hoxton. Due to a mistake, I'd turned up with less than the fee for 30 minutes, and I made do with a really rushed quickie. I won't return.