Author Topic: Clara of York (SapphireThe1) avoid  (Read 5519 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4846767) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5539658) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Online sebllittle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Avoid at all cost she’s a robbing bitch offered me anal took the extra money then refused to do it and wouldn’t give the money back. She also had her friend there Ruby of York.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2019, 09:17:56 pm by sebllittle »

Online WARSZAWA16

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,795
  • Likes: 125
  •  
  • Reviews: 70
Shouldn't it therefore have been a negative rating?

Online sebllittle


Offline O30303

Are you the guy on her aw feedback claiming she robbed you of 90 quid ? Or is that a person before you? If it wasnt you did you not see it? And also didnt you see that she has seen a guy not much further down her feedback that has seen a self declared bare backer

Online sebllittle

No that wasn’t me. I didn’t check to be honest. I saw her a few months ago and she was fine. Great shag very tight

Offline O30303

No that wasn’t me. I didn’t check to be honest. I saw her a few months ago and she was fine. Great shag very tight
so when has this happened?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 07:13:21 am by O30303 »

Online sebllittle


Offline jack51

Glad I didn’t do a booking with her last night was arranging a 2 girl with her and ruby but just got a sick sense something didn’t ring right from messages and also the area she said was doing incalls isn’t that pleasant for York so decided against it and visited another lady review t follow when get time .

Online sebllittle

Apparently that Ruby is bad as well I met her before the punt started and she was drugged up to the max

Offline O30303

You can only kick a can so far before it stops bouncing mate, I know from exp that a bad deal sticks in your head but keeping on at it and kicking your own post up makes you look needy, without proof, no one can take you serious, sorry to break that to you

Online scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,784
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Avoid at all cost she’s a robbing bitch offered me anal took the extra money then refused to do it and wouldn’t give the money back. She also had her friend there Ruby of York.

a few more details wouldn't go amiss and would make your claim more credible.
How long did you book for?
How much did she charge?
Was anal agreed before the meet? By phone or by text? Did you ask or did she offer?
How much extra did she charge?
What was her reason for not delivering?
And did you still fuck her anyway, or did you walk?

Her profile makes no mention of anal, not in the text, nor in the likes
This review reads to me as a hit-and-run revenge troll. I hope to be proved wrong
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 09:19:49 pm by scutty brown »

Online sebllittle



Not quite sure what your getting at just answering people questions
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 09:19:11 pm by sebllittle »

Online sebllittle

a few more details wouldn't go amiss and would make your claim more credible.
How long did you book for?
How much did she charge?
Was anal agreed before the meet? By phone or by text? Did you ask or did she offer?
How much extra did she charge?
What was her reason for not delivering?
And did you still fuck her anyway, or did you walk?
I booked for half an hour
She charge 80 plus another £40 for anal
Yes it was agreed
She didn’t have another condom
Started off fucking then I said right I’m ready for anal so pulled out she went out the room came back fully clothed and said sorry I’m done. I hadn’t cum or anything refused to give me any money back. Only been on there 15mins

Online scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,784
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126

Not quite sure what your getting at just answering people questions

we generally find that when a punters first review consists of a two line negative with no supporting details, there's often little truth in the review.
If you provide more background it would make it easier for us to decide the case here. Your previous post history doesn't exactly suggest you do much punting

=edit=
I see you've added more detail, good.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 09:27:48 pm by scutty brown »

Online sebllittle

That’s fine I understand. It’s up to the  individual punter weather they believe me or not was just warning people

Offline daveev

Was it a nice place she had as say's appartment? where in york is she, see her prices have gone up to 160 now can't see her getting any more work now.

Offline CityTillIDie

She has changed her profile name to SapphireThe1

 :hi:

Offline mrfishyfoo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,834
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 203
No that wasn’t me. I didn’t check to be honest. I saw her a few months ago and she was fine. Great shag very tight

So why not share then ??  :unknown: :unknown:


Offline zidane123454

She has robbed me 3 times and I have vowed never to see her again. The first time she stopped before I could come and dressed up and told me to leave. Apparently I had over stayed the punt before. The second time she got the money and dressed up and left me in her dirty flat alone. The third time she did not let me come and just got up and dressed up. She and her friend "Ruby of York" do drugs and it shows when you meet them. Read her Adult Work feedback about how one punter she robbed. Her profile has been renamed from "ClaraYork" to "SapphireThe1".


Online scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,784
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
She has robbed me 3 times and I have vowed never to see her again. The first time she stopped before I could come and dressed up and told me to leave. Apparently I had over stayed the punt before. The second time she got the money and dressed up and left me in her dirty flat alone. The third time she did not let me come and just got up and dressed up. She and her friend "Ruby of York" do drugs and it shows when you meet them. Read her Adult Work feedback about how one punter she robbed. Her profile has been renamed from "ClaraYork" to "SapphireThe1".

she has robbed you three times and you keep going back?
were you born an idiot or did you study hard to become one?

Offline zidane123454

You are right. I was a right muffin. At least I have warned you.  :dash:

Offline Gears1991

She has now changed her name  :lol: she now no longer allows you to see her awank feedback :dash:

Online sebllittle

she has robbed you three times and you keep going back?
were you born an idiot or did you study hard to become one?

It is difficult as she a fit! Anyone want to double team her? That might sort her out.

Online scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,784
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
It is difficult as she a fit! Anyone want to double team her? That might sort her out.

Another natural-born idiot.
All you'd do is double the scam, and if you try to argue she'd accuse you of rape or similar.

Walk away and spend your cash elsewhere

Offline Minty

thanks for this, was on my HL - binned.

Offline zidane123454

Now appearing under a new name “Laceyred”. Be warned.

Online scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,784
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126

Offline zidane123454



Online sebllittle


Offline cjm999

I can remember when she had more face pictures on the other profiles she had and thought it was her straight away, just a bit spottier due to no filters!

Online scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,784
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
« Last Edit: December 15, 2020, 07:59:54 pm by scutty brown »

Online sebllittle

If you search on Facebook her real name it would appear it is her. Someone makes reference to her selling herself for a bag of Coke this sound like her when I saw her

Offline cjm999

If you search on Facebook her real name it would appear it is her. Someone makes reference to her selling herself for a bag of Coke this sound like her when I saw her

I can't find anyone on there that looks like her

Online sebllittle

The article is on the North Yorkshire police Facebook page. Read the comments

Offline cjm999

The article is on the North Yorkshire police Facebook page. Read the comments

I think the post has gone from their page, can't see it anymore

Offline daveev



Offline zidane123454

That is her alright. As a matter of fact I saw her the day she was arrested. Wanted by police for theft, assault and possession of cannabis. She has a habit of getting money from punters and telling them that she would be back in a few seconds and then disappears. Well known junkie.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online sebllittle

Did you have a successful meet with her?

Online scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,784
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
That is her alright. As a matter of fact I saw her the day she was arrested. Wanted by police for theft, assault and possession of cannabis. She has a habit of getting money from punters and telling them that she would be back in a few seconds and then disappears. Well known junkie.
.

You have seven posts in three years, five of them about this girl. You sound a bit single-minded.
More to the point, saying you saw her on the day she was arrested, while she was presumably trying to hide is going to make her druggie mates and pimps wonder who you are and what your interest is. If they can work out who you are you've potentially put your neck in a noose. FFS keep your head down and stay safe.