Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Teen Natasha, Gatwick  (Read 874 times)

9 review(s) for Naughty Teen Natasha (4 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Kev40ish]

Offline computergeek

External Link/Members Only

Logistics
Organised over text/call, room number when I was in reception.  Timekeeping pretty good.

That great big hotel at Gatwick, that you walk through a pipe to get to from the train station.  Big enough that avoiding recpetion is easy, even if you get lost finding the actual room.  Take a drink and snack for the epic hike through miles of corridor.

Looks about 21, lovely big pert tits, really really hot, looks deliciously fuckable.  Size 12/14 by my guess, was wearing some very nice lingerie that never actually came off.

£130/1 hour.  Bit of a let down from both of us.  Showered, but then lots of chat, before she started OWO, deep and wet.  Enquired about fisting, which used to be on her profile, but she declined as my hands were too big.  Quite quickly switched to oiling up her big tits, and then I blew a load over them far too soon.  She never showed any signs of being up for round 2, was clear it was shower and go time.

Not my best by a looong way.  Shame, as she is probably the hottest looking girl I've seen.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline MrMatrix

Sorry to hear the punt didn't live up to expectations. Was there any FK happening and if so is she any good?

Offline computergeek

There was a bit, but nothing of enthusiasm.. certainly nothing that would class as DFK.  I may have been a bit cuntstruck by her, on reflection it really wasn't a memorable punt.  :(

Jammiejimmy

If she’s the hottest you’ve seen you need to expand your horizons.

Looks good in her profile pics but definitely bigger in the flesh and very lacklustre otherwise.

Offline MrMatrix

If she’s the hottest you’ve seen you need to expand your horizons.

Looks good in her profile pics but definitely bigger in the flesh and very lacklustre otherwise.
Welcome to the forum JJ. Look forward to your reviews.  :hi: