Author Topic: Samar Allure High Street Kensington  (Read 3117 times)

Offline jayjay28

Had my eye on Samar for a while and recently made a booking

Comms: I have used allure on previous occasions and posted a review for Gabbie who I would recommend. Receptionist was polite and everything done straight forward. You receive the address and then call for flat number on arrival.

Location: A very nice basement flat not far from High Street Ken station. Very spacious.

Samar: The pics on the website are very much a good representation of Samar. In person I thought she looked slightly curvier (not in a bad way) and her tits in particular looked bigger as well. Lovely big dark eyes and attractive face. A girl you would definitely check out if you saw her in public.

Service: I think if you are looking for a sexy Arabic girl, then Samar would be a good choice. After a shower we started with light kissing and in no time I was sat on the bed and Samar starting teasing my cock :rolleyes: :rolleyes:. Pretty good blowjob with decent technique. Returned the favour and then condom on and started with cow girl, missionary and doggy. Very much GFE and she engaged throughout with some encouragement and kissing. Felt I was close to cumming so asked her to finish me off with CIM.

Short break with a little chit chat and Samar got my dick hard again with her mouth wrapped around my cock and round two finished with me cumming on her lovely tits.

Summary: An attractive arabic girl who I think most would find very attractive. I think she may come across as slightly inexperienced but makes up for it with her looks and sweet nature. Recommended for a GFE.

Price: 300 for the hour. Recently I am now punting less, so can go for more expensive options. Can't seem to find much on aw for girls who meet my expectations in the looks and service department these days. So far haven't had any issues with allure and most of the girls seem to get a good rep. Got my eyes on Estelle next.

External Link/Members Only

Offline tantraman

Thanks for the review, OP :hi:

One day, if I'm ever flush, Samar is gonna get it! To remind myself that I need to tick off an Arab, I upload a dozen enticements ...

... The pics on the website are very much a good representation of Samar. In person I thought she looked slightly curvier (not in a bad way) and her tits in particular looked bigger as well. Lovely big dark eyes and attractive face. A girl you would definitely check out if you saw her in public.

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 02, 2019, 11:17:22 am by tantraman »

Offline jayjay28

Cheers tantraman, yes I forgot to add that she ticked off my fantasy of an Arabic girl.  :yahoo:

Offline mrflash

Thanks for the review. I have met Camille and Lara before. Both positive. Planning to meet Virginia/Iris next.

Offline Lumpyxxx

Allure is becoming popular here, anybody who met Celia?

Offline jayjay28

Thanks for the review. I have met Camille and Lara before. Both positive. Planning to meet Virginia/Iris next.
Had my eye on Virginia as well. Hope to hear a review if you see her

Offline James

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1,862
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 63
People have too much money to spend 350 ph. They look hot though
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 14,865
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 25
Cheers for the review!

Out of interest, did she say where she was from??
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sms097

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 95
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 9
She is Iranian. I have seen her 4 years ago and had an amazing time with her
Banned reason: touting website
Banned by: Head1

Offline Glacier10

Hmmm she looks yummy. Gonna either book her or Zoe from Allure next week.... choices...choices..