Author Topic: cuteteenkeyla - Glasgow  (Read 1474 times)


2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4305270) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Bigdong10


Appears to be new in Glasgow.

Message via AW and mobile number obtained. Meet arranged via text.

Had a look at the pictures on both free and private gallery.

Took place in well used city hotel near the river.

Immediate impression on meeting was this isn’t the girl in the pictures. Lots of tattoos which I’m fine with but the girl in the pictures had none and had a big set of tits which she sadly didn’t. In for a penny in for £60 the half hour. 24 yr old in her profile was also well out. Tidy enough body but the face was showing its age probably +10 yrs or more.

Stripped off, tits were firm and perky, some good owo followed by some cowgirl before I finished in her mouth.

Overall a good bj but disappointed by the lack of tits. Don’t like being duped hence the neutral.



Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 01, 2019, 09:50:39 pm by Bigdong10 »


Offline Bigdong10



Offline Micky5633

Also seen her mate and I would mirror your punt exactly.

What I would also add is, not sure if it was just me but just no chemistry. Also I don't like WGs being over the top chatty but she was the opposite. Was like trying to extract blood from a stone.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2019, 05:59:27 am by Micky5633 »

Offline mr small

I thought the profile pics were a different girl from the gallery pics so ditched her onto blacklist.
 
looked like it might have been new owner of an old profile.  :unknown:

 :hi:

Offline HumphryB

Also seen her mate and I would mirror your punt exactly.

What I would also add is, not sure if it was just me but just no chemistry. Also I don't like WGs being over the top chatty but she was the opposite. Was like trying to extract blood from a stone.

Who's her mate? Also seen keyla. Will fire up a review shortly. :thumbsup:

Offline Micky5633

Who's her mate? Also seen keyla. Will fire up a review shortly. :thumbsup:

Sorry was referring to the OP as mate, I have also seen the WG I meant.

Offline HumphryB