Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Isabelle Bondshell Brazilian milf  (Read 2840 times)

7 review(s) for Isabella L'amour  (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline JamesRockford

External Link/Members Only

Met Isabelle in an apartment in Battersea for a 2 hour meet.  The apartment was in a large council estate - she had borrowed it for the evening.  I was wary entering the estate but it was very safe, and the flat was spotlessly clean, well decorated and nicely lit with candles.  Bathroom was clean and well stocked - appreciated.  She offered me chilled champagne and grapes!  Very very considerate - I wasn't expecting that (I don't really drink but I joined her for a small glass given her thoughtfulness).

Physical: Age 40, Brazilian lady.  In very good shape a size 8/10 I would say - height about 5'5".  Body of a 35 year old maximum.  Quite pretty and very well groomed - nice lingerie, perfume and hairdo.  Lovely soft skin, well toned, slight tummy but well hidden.  Well travelled and intelligent - I think that she does this work sporadically for a little extra pocket money and for the thrill.  This is something that I like about milfs.

Services: Foreplay, lots of kissing, reverse oral on her.  Then covered sex in various positions.  She did not seem very eager to do owo - and this is something that I really enjoy.

Conclusion:  For me, owo is a BIG part of a sexual encounter and it is always a bit disappointing when a girl doesn't really seem to want to offer it - if I specifically have to ask for it then it kind of kills the mood.  I enjoyed the meeting very much but would have enjoyed it so much more with owo/cim.  For that reason although she was really very nice, gorgeous, and tried hard - I wouldn't repeat the experience.  But if owo isn't a big deal for you - then she is a superb milf experience, which is why I have rated her a positive.

Offline chris_jp2

Would you be able to give an indication of the sort of area in Battersea she is in?  I will be down there next Tuesday and will have a brief window of opportunity if she is near where I am going to be.  My research on Battersea hasn't really revealed much of interest so far.

Festisio

Conclusion:  For me, owo is a BIG part of a sexual encounter and it is always a bit disappointing when a girl doesn't really seem to want to offer it -

To be fair she doesn't list OWO on her likes list.

Offline JamesRockford

True but she did list it at the time.