Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: HighClassKatie - Byfleet  (Read 1176 times)

11 review(s) for HighClassKatie (7 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Jock D]

Offline cakerusk

External Link/Members Only

This meet happened about a month ago.

Was on a off day and it was weekday, thought I would have some car fun as presumed that the weekdays would be quieter in the parks or wherever she does her outdoor deeds. There are reviews here, although positive but a lot of warnings. I never thought i would contact her and don't ask me why i contacted her but i did and got prompt reply. Time and rate agreed and post code given.

Travelled to the advised location, which takes about 45 min drive from where i live and it was a residential area where i was asked to wait. I did called her 10 min before i reached there to say that i will be reaching there and she told me that she will be there in that time. No sign of her. Called her again from the given location, advised she will be there in 5 mins. Waited 10 mins, no sign of her. I could see another guy walking to and fro in the same location twice, i presume, he was played like me by this so called Highclass lady. Called her again x3 , no answer. Reaslised that this meet is not gonna happen and drove off but for some reason, i just called back from a little further. This time she picked up and said that she is looking for me and she is on the agreed location. I drove back and there she was.

Pulled over my car and she realised i was the guy and came and sat on the passanger sit. Now she is no way petite or pretty like other review says here, she is just skin and bones. She was dressed like as if she was in the hippie era (dont get me wrong i like it) but didn't suited her. Very heavy makeups with very bad dental hygiene, thick skin as if she has injected drugs on them for many years. I try not to judge people on the first meet but everything from movements to the way she was talking, it was silently shouting that she is a drug abuser or an alcoholic. I could smell very strong smell of alcohol. I just couldn't do it and i kindly apologised and said that I cannot do this and asked her to leave. Now i was worried that she was going to make a scene. She sat quietly in the passanger sit for a while and just left and i was so thankful of that and i think that was the only positive highlight of this meet.

I cannot comment on what her skills are like and what services does she provides but its a negative from me.

Verdict Negative

Offline Xtro

Sorry to hear about your wasted journey fella.

It's a shame about her situation regarding her possible drugs and alcohol abuse.   :thumbsdown:

Offline whydoidothis

Looks rather masculine. What's classy about a blowjob in a car?

Offline advent2016

She's let me down many times, but the few times we've actually met she gave one of the best BJs in my entire life, even if there were needles on the floor.

I find now she's better after dark

Offline mattylondon

Looks suspiciously like a tranny in quite a few of those pics, I'm afraid. Nothing classy about her whatsoever

A definite junky look to her. I've punted better looking street skanks, which is all the more surprising considering her rates.

Good luck to her if she can charge that and get away with it. I looked at her profile and had come to a conclusion even before I fully read your review.

You got out of that pretty lightly, as she could've made a big scene with you not giving her any money or just as likely, had a 'minder' or such like around the corner.

Fair play to you sticking to your guns and not giving her any money.

Sorry you had a crap punt.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2019, 08:05:38 pm by mattylondon »