Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GFE Maya XXX - Tottenham Hale  (Read 988 times)

4 review(s) for X KINGA X (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 511724) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Lalalaveets

Saw her early last week. Nice cheap punt and good VFM considering how good she looks. Commas were easy by phone, booked and arrived within a couple of hours.

The girl: petite Hungarian girl, about 5’3”, tanned skin, perfect b cup breast, very plump and well shaped ass (not quite a bubble butt, but almost). Her English was pretty good. I’d giver her face and body 8/10. Her pictures are accurate, but she did look a lot better in person.

Location: N17 9LB. The house is on very busy road, but fortunately the house has a huge bush on the front yard, so most people can’t see you standing waiting to be let in.

The action: started of with OWO, she told me on the phone that she only does OWO if you’re clean and shaved (so be warned) she is a bit of a princess about that. Her OWO is very average and that’s being generous. It’s not toothy at all which is nice, but the movement is mechanical, heading bobbing up and down but nothing else. She needs to include more moves in her oral.

Then proceeded to various positions, doggy, mish, cowgirl. Her pussy was tight. The view from doggy was amazing. When she bent over the bed her ass looked so perfect, gorgeous little asshole looking back at me.

She agreed to give me 3 pops but I couldn’t continue after the second. The only downside of the punt was the fact we couldn’t open any windows as she’s afraid of spiders getting in. It was almost 30c outside that day!

Would I return? Maybe. She’s only 80 quid and is a very cute little minx. It’s not an high standard service but i was satisfied having banged a hottie.

Banned reason: OTT abuse to fellow punters.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Lalalaveets

Thanks for posting the links. I totally forgot   :wacko: :crazy:

Offline Raven

Offline Goldfinch

Offline Lalalaveets

Any dfk or kissing op?  :hi:

I’m not into DFK  and didn’t ask. If I had to guess I’d say it’s probably not offered.

I’d suggest you call and ask. She picked up the phone when I booked (same voice and accent as the girl I later saw).

Offline Raven

I’m not into DFK  and didn’t ask. If I had to guess I’d say it’s probably not offered.

I’d suggest you call and ask. She picked up the phone when I booked (same voice and accent as the girl I later saw).

:drinks: