Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What's your on your punting favourites list?  (Read 4993 times)

SirFrank

What's on your favourite list when punting? My all time favourite is a sublime blow job - owo, DT, CIM and swallow. Mind you my plum sauce is so salty a teaspoon can dehydrate an elephant. Girls have been known to be out of action for at least a week after swallowing my toxic seed

vorian

RO on the right prossie for me is number one, a must, OWO for sure and CIM or COF.

SirFrank

RO on the right prossie for me is number one, a must, OWO for sure and CIM or COF.

Good call and RO is probably my number two.

Rochdull lad

RO; and penetration in Cowgirl for me.  If a session's got those two, I'm happy! :yahoo:

Offline Bangers and Gash

a10

OWO deep throat and facial. I'm still searching for a 'perfect' deep throat but WGs that "offer" those services stand a chance if getting some if my time.

Offline Rock123

For me its RO and cowgirl! Then finish off with a HJ!

Rochdull lad

Thanks, Bangers; how could I have forgotten DFK? :rolleyes:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Nice sensual OWO leading to a CIM finish, RO, Doggy and DFK  ;)

Offline Johny Stone

DFK and owo for at least 15-20 min, with me fingering her pussy and sucking tits,  then RO, then slow sex (the wg on top is a must), then a bit more owo just enough to keep me arroused, then finishing in doggy  :thumbsup:

Offline smiths

Essentials at a 121 punt are FK preferably DFK and OWO. No point in me punting if either of them arent on offer, i had many years when kissing was virtually never on offer in the 80s into the 90s with WGs so making up for that since.

Also like RO, CIM, COF, Rim on me, Anal Play on the WG with and without toys and at a FFM stereophonic dirty talk, one WG in each ear.

Whoremonger

DFK DT Cow Girl Doggy then up the Gary Glitter if she's a real pro  :lol:

vt

I do love a good 69!  :yahoo:

I also love picking up a petite girl and fucking her tight pussy standing up like this...she's got to be light to last any length of time though!  :D  External Link/Members Only

A CIM with the girl sucking your juice until you're dry is a really good way to finish IMHO.

Offline Urban_G

DFK and sloppy OWO are high up on my list, but the best thing for me is when a girl doesn't mind that I hold her legs behind the knees and put them up to her chest for a really deep and hard fuck.

Other favs are dirty talk, fingering and tit wank, but for one reason or another these don't happen as often as I'd like them to.

Apart from the actual services, I also like the girl to wear some nice lingerie or a uniform.

Offline Lindberg

DFK to start while being undressed. Sloppy OWO with plenty of eye contact with the pro$$ie on her knees. Reverse cowgirl and a bit of light spanking (giving not receiving). I've also become partial to a nice oily tit wank and plenty of dirty talk.

Offline KentAde

Always:

Stockings;
DFK;
OWO/69;
CIM or better still swallow;

Now and again:

Anal

Offline CBPaul

Lots of DFK and mutual jack n jilling
Doggy - pop 1
OWO & RO
Cowgirl,
  into spoons,
  into reverse cowgirl (I need to rest a bit)
  into mish with her legs around my neck combined with DFK and pop 2

Offline ciscoxxx69

A perfect punt would be.....
Fuck-me Killer heels
Stockings
DFK
OWO slow sensuous DTBJ
RO, rimming and fingering
Doggy sex, reverse cowgirl, Asian cowgirl, Anal
Dirty talk (no, make that Filthy talk)
CIM / Facial / Cumplay/ Swallow

As long as four of those elements are in there.....I'm good to go :drinks:

Offline gorge

RO, RO, a bit more RO , then a facial ...

Offline KentAde

Fuck-me Killer heels
Stockings
DFK
OWO slow sensuous DTBJ

Are we related?! :D

Offline Corus Boy

A nice slow session. 

Starts when the lady arrives and I let her in.

She is wearing a long, heavy coat, so I'm immediately wondering what is underneath.

Nicely made up, red or black lipstick, nicely painted nails and a sweet smelling perfume.

She walks into my apartment and as I'm closing the door, I take her coat and see that she is wearing nothing but heels and lingerie, the thin and flimsy sort or maybe a nice basque.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

As we walk to the sofa I collect a couple of glasses of Champagne which we sip on the sofa as we get to know each other.

As our glasses empty we exchange gentle kisses and some tender petting, both of which get more intense and passionate as the Champagne takes hold.

Some how our clothes have fallen of our bodies and we take a second glass of Champagne to the bedroom.

Anything that happens next will be enjoyable but would include DFK, OWO, RO and anything else that goes with the flow.

We finish up cuddling up under the duvet, slowly warming up for round two.

Offline herbie007

Fuck-me Killer heels
Stockings
DFK
OWO slow sensuous DTBJ

I'd be happy with all of those but would include armpit shagging

dilettante

Any that were born on a Monday, Weds or Saturday are Ok for me ... ;)

Offline Robster199

Fuck-me Killer heels
Stockings
DFK
OWO slow sensuous DTBJ

Pretty much this  :thumbsup:

pleasure

Nice wet DFK
RO and rimming
Quick BJ
Rimming on me
A good shag
Nice sloppy deep throat face fuck
Finish in her mouth or over her face
Swallow

If I get a meet like that, I'm a happy man. :)

Offline ciscoxxx69

Fuck-me Killer heels
Stockings
DFK
OWO slow sensuous DTBJ

Oh, I forgot to add......plus lots of teasing, edging and posing.... :hi:

Tony Montana

Fuck-me Killer heels
Stockings
DFK
OWO slow sensuous DTBJ

What is Asian cowgirl?

Anyway, good list there and I can only add having a laugh and joke with the girl to make it perfect.

Offline ciscoxxx69

What is Asian cowgirl?

Anyway, good list there and I can only add having a laugh and joke with the girl to make it perfect.

Asian Cowgirl, I am reliably informed, is Cowgirl whilst standing crouched above and generally getting a slow grind on. Mmmmmm.........wish I could find a link. :unknown:

+1 for having a laugh and joke and generally getting on. Mutual fun is a must :drinks:

vorian

Mutual fun with teasing and edging sounds like a perfect Sunday afternoon for me. People sometimes take it all a bit seriously,  punting should always be fun and a laugh.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Mutual fun with teasing and edging sounds like a perfect Sunday afternoon for me. People sometimes take it all a bit seriously,  punting should always be fun and a laugh.

Hope you have your perfect Sunday afternoon Mr V...... :hi: I am certain you will  :drinks:

Offline Urban_G

Asian Cowgirl, I am reliably informed, is Cowgirl whilst standing crouched above and generally getting a slow grind on. Mmmmmm.........wish I could find a link. :unknown:

+1 for having a laugh and joke and generally getting on. Mutual fun is a must :drinks:
Hows this? - External Link/Members Only

It's one of my favourite positions, but I find girls are seldom willing to do it for very long :(

vorian

It's one of my favourite positions, but I find girls are seldom willing to do it for very long :(

It does take a fit girl as it is hard on the thighs easier for the more petite wg.

Gordo987

Well informed in current affairs and good conversation in English, French, German and preferably Russian. It's also desirable if the prostitute is female.  :hi:

kenw1

External Link/Members Only

Sex position where the girl straddles the guy while he's on his back like cowgirl except she is balanced on the balls of her feet and is in contact only with his cock. The position can allow for more rapid fucking and produce intense orgasms for both.

That clock watchin' ho rode me asian cowgirl so I'd bust my nut in a hurry.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Yep....that's the one ! Super Hot :drinks:  thanks UG  :hi:
Aptly named, as I have found Thai/Asian girls to be very adept.....

You are also correct Mr V - with tight, petite girls this is a fantastic position  :P

Aspen

RO; and penetration in Cowgirl for me.  If a session's got those two, I'm happy!

Same here.

Aspen

I didn't know that's what it's called.

I used to see a girl who did it on the floor, and she was really good. She could go quite quickly which if it was on a bed would probably have you bouncing around all over the place. Smaller girls are much better at it too.

Gordo987

So that's what it's called. I once did a punt with girl who did doggy in a similar position - not kneeling but crouching on the balls of her feet. It gave great access  ;)

Offline webpunter

The upside - one of my faves especially with a really fit girlie.  Really intense pressure on the old chap
The downside - difficult to normally 'last' anything more than a few minutes - or less..
Unless:  1/  a tactical one at some point b4, or 2/ some alcohol, or 3/ a combination of 1 & 2
Or the girlie naturally gets tired legs & wants to change position - i then think TFFT !

cjkany2015

I live for RO on a nice clean shaven pussy  :dance:

Gordo987

So that's what it's called. I once did a punt with girl who did doggy in a similar position - not kneeling but crouching on the balls of her feet. It gave great access  ;)

Apparently it's called the frog leap:

:hi:

Offline webpunter

A nice slow session. 

Starts when the lady arrives and I let her in.

She is wearing a long, heavy coat, so I'm immediately wondering what is underneath.

Nicely made up, red or black lipstick, nicely painted nails and a sweet smelling perfume.

She walks into my apartment and as I'm closing the door, I take her coat and see that she is wearing nothing but heels and lingerie, the thin and flimsy sort or maybe a nice basque.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

As we walk to the sofa I collect a couple of glasses of Champagne which we sip on the sofa as we get to know each other.

As our glasses empty we exchange gentle kisses and some tender petting, both of which get more intense and passionate as the Champagne takes hold.

Some how our clothes have fallen of our bodies and we take a second glass of Champagne to the bedroom.

Anything that happens next will be enjoyable but would include DFK, OWO, RO and anything else that goes with the flow.

We finish up cuddling up under the duvet, slowly warming up for round two.

I just love UKP - this seems a light-hearted topic
Haven't seen the word 'petting' used since i was about 10 years old
In a swimming pool on a sign:  no running, no bombing & no petting
What a brilliant word - and i'm glad that you've brought this back into use
I'm surprised that this hasn't made this onto the girlies 'likes' listings !
I'm not taking the piss - just idle fun
Hopefully taken in the right manner
PS - i normally last about a only a few minutes when it comes to asian-cowgirl
So whilst a favourite of mine this is a bit of a 'double edged sword' !

jcdmj12

The ol' soixante-neuf with the right girl is something I can do for hours.

Something I've discovered about myself of late is that I can tell if I really fancy a girl by how much I want to go down on her.  I'll happily shag any reasonably hygienic willing female participant who isn't grossly deformed, but if I get the irresistible urge upon seeing her to head south and stay there, I know I've found a good one.   

pleasure

The ol' soixante-neuf with the right girl is something I can do for hours.

Something I've discovered about myself of late is that I can tell if I really fancy a girl by how much I want to go down on her.  I'll happily shag any reasonably hygienic willing female participant who isn't grossly deformed, but if I get the irresistible urge upon seeing her to head south and stay there, I know I've found a good one.

That's funny, I once had a similar epiphany when I realised I could tell how much I fancied a girl by how much I want to give her a damn good rimming.  :P