Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Riyana Leicester (veteran of the circuit)  (Read 1585 times)

2 review(s) for Riyana (0 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline ashparmar2512

Seen her a few times over the years and I have always been satisfied. Also I was slightly surprised to see so few reviewd on here about her

Date- 23/7/19

Location- flat in town centre

Price- £150 ph

Girl- hmm she is the girl in the photos but they are not accurate anymore. She has lost a lot of weight. Ironically her tits are just as big (maybe bigger!) But the rest of the curves have disappeared. She has also had her teeth done. The were slightly slanted before but perfect now. Facially you can tell she is the wrong side of 40 now. Not ugly. But not as fit as she was

Meeting- as stated I've seen her a dozen or more times over the years but I haven't been for about 6 years I think. Comms were brilliant as usual. All vanilla services on offer dfk, lots of owo (which she excels at!) And sex in various positions. Shot my load in doggy. The brilliant thing about her is the 1 hour is solely for the good stuff, all the chat beforehand does not come out of the time! Seconds were on offer but I declined.

My reason for the neutral is solely she's not as sexy as she once was unfortunately. She's not bad now but I remember her as a hot a mama with curves to die for. Now she's a bit of a skinny Indian milf who whilst shagging I had to think of what she used to look like rather than what she does now! The service is still as good as it was, maybe better, it's just she's not as fit as she once was. Neutral means I may go back.

Thanks for reading

External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
External Link/Members Only

Her AW Profile is still there, but now showing as Erotic Content Provider. I have indexed it.

Saw her 7~10 years ago, had a great rack, and a genuine Indian girl. How time flies and she is now in her 40s.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2019, 12:09:37 am by CoolTiger »

Offline simon07

Those photos are probably 10+ years old.

Offline Theman1

Try 15 years plus, I remember ringing her once in 2004 and getting no response after agreeing a time etc.

Offline ashparmar2512

Those photos are probably 10+ years old.

Na the ones where she really slim are old. The ones where she more curvy are from her webpage update about 5/6 years ago. Like I said she has actually lost all those curves!