Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: English Model Rosie / Glasgow Tour  (Read 4466 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5086278) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Clattypats]
7 review(s) for English Model Rosiex (4 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Clattypats

External Link/Members Only
30 mins - £80

Contacted Rosie by txt for same day booking, and she got back to me within the hour, then I confirmed services... Arrived at Flat in City Centre a few mins early, not far from Argyle Street train station, and texted for buzzer then headed up to door...

Rosie answered, she has long blonde(dyed probably) hair, size 6 and age 22 probably accurate... She was wearing nice black lingerie and I thought she was quite good looking... Unfortunately this is where any good part of the booking ends!...

By time I've got in and paid her straight away its about 2 mins after booking time... Offered a glass of water and asked for a shower which she was fine with... She disappears out the room while I get undressed and head into the shower... I try for about 2-odd minutes to get the shower on but can't so call her in and she tries but it still doesn't work... She then flicks a switch just outside the bathroom door and it comes on... I'm in and out in about 2 mins approx...

Onto the bed for some kissing, she stops me and says not to push her neck back, which I wasn't, it was the way she had propped herself up that was probably making it uncomfortable for her... She then stripped off at my request, she has small tits that are ok... OWO next while I fingered her, she then stops me and gets the lube out and applies it to herself... I continue with a bit of fingering then move onto 69, getting a not so nice mouth of lube... OWO was fine with a bit of spitting...

On with the condom, which she struggled to get on between using her mouth and hands, so I helped out... Into Mish, then I suggest knees up to her chest: nope, legs on my shoulders: nope, doggy: nope, prone bone: nope... Turns out I'm too big for her... I'm not trying to boast by any means here but it's the crux of the review (well with her "reasoning anyway) Some WGs maybe can't do certain positions which I understand, but I'm not here for a whole booking of "basic" Mish...

I then ask if CG is ok, she says probably not but tries RCG and CG grudgingly... She hops off and I ask to go back to basic mish, to which she tells me "I'm starting to get pissed off now" (well join the club) Am I not allowed to suggest positions in a paid for booking... She says she'll give me hand relief, to which I inform her its a 30 minute booking... She tells me there's 20 minutes gone and I spent 10 in the shower... I told her I was 5 minutes in the shower, and that was even including the 2-odd minutes trying to get the thing on, through no fault of my own...

Her attitude stinks by now, and she then decides to try to lecture me on how I should warn girls her age before booking that I'm above average (and probably book women in their forties :wackogirl:) , then tells me I should only expect 3 positions in a 30 minute booking, Really! Well that's a new one to even me...I tell her I'm willing to leave it, and call it a 15 minute booking (which technically it was), she tells me I'm getting no money back... Trying to salvage something I agree to HR, she whacks lube on my cock, but I've lost my hardon, and all interest in the booking so call it a day...

I have a shower, she then proceeds to still try lecture me, while I get dressed, although her attitude has improved and she's a bit friendlier, probably because the bookings over... My demeanour never changed throughout the booking, I remained polite as I always am, right to the moment I left, even though I was far from chuffed...

She probably didn't realise I'd actually seen her twice before, in passing, when I seen her duo/ex duo partner a few months ago, which I referenced at the time https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=242342.msg2478860#msg2478860

The same excuses were rolled out by her aswell, so appears they are 2 cheeks of the same arse... I've never had to basically ask for money back in a booking, and in my 4-odd years of punting this is the worst booking I've had to date... :(
« Last Edit: July 26, 2019, 03:36:08 pm by Clattypats »

Offline DaVINCI

Thanks for the review  :thumbsup:, not that l would have saw her, off the beaten track, basically without any credible reviews, I can see why  :sarcastic:

Yet, she has the cheek to say she is High Class  :wackogirl:  :dash:

Better luck next time...

Offline Clattypats

Thanks for the review  :thumbsup:, not that l would have saw her, off the beaten track, basically without any credible reviews, I can see why  :sarcastic:

Yet, she has the cheek to say she is High Class  :wackogirl:  :dash:

Better luck next time...
yeah, I took my chances and on this occasion it didn't pay off...  :(

What with her attempts at trying to lecture me about stuff etc, perhaps she thought I was some muppet that "just came down in the last shower"... Unfortunately for her, I didn't.... :wackogirl: :cool:
« Last Edit: July 26, 2019, 04:52:30 pm by Clattypats »

iphonex

Tried to book her a couple nights ago

I was 7 minutes late and she couldn’t go with the booking

Seems like she has a lot of timewasters in Glasgow

Her attitude sucked but she had washed her hair and said she couldn’t go with the booking

Ended up going with PaigeSS and she was terrible
« Last Edit: July 26, 2019, 05:28:41 pm by iphonex »

Offline Clattypats

Tried to book her a couple nights ago

I was 7 minutes late and she couldn’t go with the booking

Seems like she has a lot of timewasters in Glasgow

Her attitude sucked but she had washed her hair and said she couldn’t go with the booking

Ended up going with PaigeSS and she was terrible
PaigeSS was the other one I had looked at before making this booking... Perhaps I would have been onto a loser that day no matter what.... :unknown:

You should probably review it, if that bad...  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: July 26, 2019, 05:47:06 pm by Clattypats »

Offline mr small

Thought she looked good but the one review of her possibly being a self advertisement combined with her partners poor review put me off.

:hi:

iphonex

PaigeSS was the other one I had looked at before making this booking... Perhaps I would have been onto a loser that day no matter what.... :unknown:

You should probably review it, if that bad...  :thumbsup:

I had intended to extend to an hour once I met her and did a kiss test. Luckily 30 minutes was all I had booked

She didn’t kiss.

She was bordering size 12 or larger.

No enthusiasm.

Going through the motions

The best thing about the meet was the hotel. I could not wait to get out of there

Luckily I have a couple go to SB’s who will make me forget PaigeSS

Offline Clattypats

I had intended to extend to an hour once I met her and did a kiss test. Luckily 30 minutes was all I had booked

She didn’t kiss.

No enthusiasm.

The best thing about the meet was the hotel. I could not wait to get out of there

Why don't you do a review so it can be indexed?

Offline Clattypats

She didn’t kiss.

No enthusiasm.

I've just worked out who you are (or maybe one of three) Zidane18, Pinballer and/ or B&H... https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=236661.msg2420360#msg2420360

« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 04:50:37 am by Clattypats »

Offline solway

Shit - fancied  both Rosie and PaigeSS   :unknown:

Offline Courtney

I've just worked out who you are (or maybe one of three) Zidane18, Pinballer and/ or B&H... https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=236661.msg2420360#msg2420360

...yeah, it’s a possibility. Zidane18, Pinballer and Bensohedges20(aka fagbreath) were all the same person.

Offline youngatheart

Banned reason: Fuck you cunt
Banned by: Head1

Arman

Well thought I would leave a review hear on Rosie seen her twice now in Glasgow and all I can say is she is a fantastic girl the services I received was  top drawer . First meet was for 45 min booking the first visit was the one that got me addicted to her she is a very attractive girl stunning slim sexy size 6 blonde beautiful.Her attitude   was amazing lots of touching French kissing owo was amazing lots of spitting and good technique. Then on sex cow girl first amazing to see a young girl bouncing up and down then mish and on to doggy and exploded my load inside her boom wow. Then had a wee chat and she was back on to giving me more owo more spitting and great hand relief combined  with very wet hand  lots of dirty talk  I just good not hold on and blew my load again wow twice in 45 mins is very rare for me but this stunner pushed all the right buttons for me. All I can say gents if you treat a lady well you will get a good service not rocket science is it or maybe we just clicked can’t wait to see her when she is back in Glasgow . :thumbsup: :music: :music: :hi:

Offline bigmike32

Why not do your review armand. Clatty is a seasoned reviewer on here and he said she is his worst punt. I believe him not your over fluffy pile of shit.

Armand

What ever you think you clown just jump on the band wagon go F__ off

Armand

From ur reviews your into big fat mingers you beast  :music: :wackogirl:

Offline bigmike32

I have read all 3 of your reviews and they are utter crap. I have seen fat girls thin girls milfs 20 something girls. My tastes are varied. Im not on here to get trolled by you.

Armand

What ever toots your horn BIG MAN see ya

Offline auldie63

What ever toots your horn BIG MAN see ya
Which we won't be doing where you're concerned! :dash: :scare: :hi:

Offline Clattypats

Why not do your review armand. Clatty is a seasoned reviewer on here and he said she is his worst punt. I believe him not your over fluffy pile of shit.
Yeah, guy was an arsehole that I had been suss of for a while... Leaving POS FB on WGs AW then Neg reviewing/commenting on them on here... AMBERCORR being a prime example, and another I tried to question him on (her profile is down now though) https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=251786.msg2588617#msg2588617

So, wouldn't pay too much attention to the above bullshit he has posted...  :crazy: :bomb:

Offline bigmike32

He was indeed an arsehole clatty. His reviews were suspect i am just glad he has now gone. Another useless troll gone from the site.