Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Isabelle, Heathrow Outcall  (Read 1243 times)

9 review(s) for Petite Isabelle (8 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Commendatore

External Link/Members Only

Duration: 2h / £330

Date: 2 weeks ago

Comms: very good, initiated through AW mailing , followed by text messaging

Following little controversy surrounding her last review by Firefly512 (BTW - Thank you sir for the found!) – I got tempted! What can I say – I am a weak weak man! So I took the bait – was a bit worried as I actually do agree with most comments about the way her profile comes across , with one picture and one not giving anything away….. but , I thought - if I don’t like what I see – I will stop it now and then. Will not be the first or the last time I will / will make a WG walk.

Initial comms very good , time / date agreed , booking confirmed with all follow up communication through messaging - as far as I could tell, genuine managed by herself. I have requested some pictures and she has provided it .

The Girl : We have met in the evening , Isabelle was running a bit late but kept me informed. Had to pick her up from downstairs as lifts require key card to operate. As her profile is the way it is – I was getting myself ready to say no …… but no need…no need at all. As described on her profile - Size 6 , I mean petite , small frame, about 5’4 /5’5 , pretty face , nicely sized breast for such a small frame with very responsive nipples, small perky bum…..She states on her profile that she likes being spanked – and her bum had little bruises to confirm! Age wise – profile states 29 , I think she looks younger. I think she is very attractive , but this is a very subjective statement!

The Deed :

Prima Parte: What can I say – she is submissive , there to please – first session involved lots of owo , choking her on my cock , face fucking , bum / tits spanking , proper DT …… I positioned her on back on the bed with her head just outside and have deep deep DT her this way..she took it really well….. she knows what she is doing , defiantly not her first rodeo as she kept edging me … finally I could not stop and unloaded 2 week worth all over her lovely tits….she looked really please with herself.

Seconda Parte: Little brake / drinks – and she initiates more owo , I flipped her over and tasted her pussy. She has a little bush down there ( for those interested) and lovely tasting pussy. Nice proportionate labia and small but proportionate clit ( no scar tissue at all) . Afterward sex ( all covered) – mish , cow girl and doggy for my grand finale! She likes to be banged and to be banged hard…….she took it well from behind and was asking for more and spanking …… popped second time

Afterthoughts : nice tight and gripping pussy , service delivered with enthusiasm. No anal option . Fab BJ – she definitely likes to suck cock!

Only negatives I could think of – no anal option!

Verdict : after few not so particularly great punts I have recently experienced – this little leap of faith was worth it! If you are into petite submissive pretty oriental girls – she is the one for you ! And she is indeed a spanking enthusiast! She does DFK but I am not big fun ….will I want to see her again – most certainly

Offline Jerk Chicken

Thanks for the great review OP. On the HL she goes sounds like a fab punt. A few questions:-

- bust size. Profile says C cup is that correct.
- How long is her hair
- Gym toned/any belly fat
- Did you get rimming
- Is it correct to say she can take a solid pounding with no complaints

Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Meursault

Too much chance of a bait and switch on this profile imo.

Offline Commendatore

Thanks for the great review OP. On the HL she goes sounds like a fab punt. A few questions:-

- bust size. Profile says C cup is that correct.
- How long is her hair
- Gym toned/any belly fat
- Did you get rimming
- Is it correct to say she can take a solid pounding with no complaints

Bust size- I would think C cup is correct, surprisingly big for such a small frame
Hair- past shoulders, not very very long
No belly fat at all, hardly any fat at all. Really really petite
I did not get rimming as I did not ask. Doubt it would be an issue, she is very sub
Definitely yes

I forgot to add before, she let me play with her pussy while waiting downstairs for her cab to arrive. I mean place was semi private but still outside the hotel and nice touch, I thought.  And I only accompanied her because of bloody lift keycard!

Offline Commendatore

Too much chance of a bait and switch on this profile imo.

Totally agree.

Offline Jerk Chicken

Bust size- I would think C cup is correct, surprisingly big for such a small frame
Hair- past shoulders, not very very long
No belly fat at all, hardly any fat at all. Really really petite
I did not get rimming as I did not ask. Doubt it would be an issue, she is very sub
Definitely yes

I forgot to add before, she let me play with her pussy while waiting downstairs for her cab to arrive. I mean place was semi private but still outside the hotel and nice touch, I thought.  And I only accompanied her because of bloody lift keycard!

Thanks for the responses. Firmly on my HL and the outside pussy fondle shows she is service friendly. I will be booking.
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Commendatore

My dear sir, that is your choice to make.
I just  shared my experiences as I thought it was worth sharing rather then usual dross

BTW- big fan of you work here.