Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinky Vicky - Manchester  (Read 1279 times)

24 review(s) for _kinky_vicky (17 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Icarus

External Link/Members Only

1 hour - £90

Booking process was very easy. Received a nearly immediate text back to my enquiry text and made a booking for 4 hours out. She did ask my to confirm I was still coming with 2 hours to go which is non standard. Apartment in the NQ, easy to find and standard modern new build flat. For a girl working at 90/hr the flat is actually quite a good venue.

The girl - This is the reason for the neutral as I feel this needs flagging up. I am not 100% sure of this, but if you were to push me I would say that she is not the girl in the photos. When I booked (about a week ago) the only photos I saw were the ones with the girl with long black hair (particularly the ones labelled from March 2019). I did a cursory search here and saw a smattering of positive reviews and some full shots with unblurred face images. I may have put 2 and 2 together and come up with 5 as I was on my phone at the time but what I saw seemed good so I went with it. Now, the 3 shots on the main profile page (the most recent ones in the gallery) ARE probably the girl I saw. Essentially, I think this profile has probably been swapped between the girl I thought I was going to see and the new girl.

The girl I saw has short mousey brown hair. She was about 5 6ish, greeted me wearing stockings and lingerie (didnt specifically ask for this although I normally do). Body wise - slim, but not the tight body that the pictures make it out to be - size 10 maybe. B cup breasts - small but decent. Facially she wasn't that attractive to me. She had a tattoo on her left forearm that says ".. ..... Keeper" (I'm omitting the full thing as I don't want to identify her but think that's enough where anyone seeing her would know which girl it is given the profile swap issue I mentioned).

The punt - quite good, albeit in a very processed way. So, had a shower and came out in to the room and started with some good kissing (shes a smoker) before she removed my towel and got down on her knees for OWO. OWO was good, solid 7 / 10 IMO. Her mouth is quite small and her teeth are a little crooked so her OWO takes on a slightly 'teenage girl' feel which was quite endearing and enjoyable at times, albeit slightly painful at others. Moved to the bed for more OWO and then she asked if I wanted sex and jumped on top. Changed to mish and then doggy. Cant actually remember where I came but I did and she cleaned me up before immediately asking if I wanted a massage which was OK. Turned over and she began with more OWO before asking if I wanted sex again and jumping on top and then going in to doggy. So she was constantly moving things along and I didn't really need to suggest or actually say anything. It was quite fun to just switch off and have the girl 'service' me for an hour. Yeah, its slightly processed but the kissing and everything else did seem GFE enough to the point where I'm not going to use the phrase 'mechanical' as I think that refers more to the dead fish type stuff. I like girls that initiate Rd 2 themselves and she certainly did that.

Overall - Not as good as the pictures and potential profile swap but decent service and good VFM for £90 IMO.

Offline andyhui69

good review, Icarus!

who do you think Vicky look alike? and how how do you think she is?

Offline freeze44

good review, Icarus!

who do you think Vicky look alike? and how how do you think she is?

Seriously what is wrong with you fella? Member since 2104 no reviews and most posts asking for info  :unknown:

Have you seen any wg's in all that time? Just don't get how you think it's ok to come on and ask for info without giving shit back  :crazy:

Offline NigelF

Seriously what is wrong with you fella? Member since 2104 no reviews and most posts asking for info  :unknown:

Have you seen any wg's in all that time? Just don't get how you think it's ok to come on and ask for info without giving shit back  :crazy:

+1

good review, Icarus!

Yet you've been a member for 5 years and still haven't bothered to do any reviews of your own. And that's despite all the valuable info you've leeched from here in that time and all your posts being questions which have been helpfully answered. When are you going to start contributing in return?

who do you think Vicky look alike?

The closest WG I can think of (only facially) is this girl: External Link/Members Only. The similarity isn't very big though and by far the biggest similarity is that they're both Polish and mediocre (both in terms of looks and service). If you mean celebrity then I can't think of any.

and how how do you think she is?

I presume you mean how old. She claims to be 22 (but her profile also said that back around Feb 2018 when I saw her) so that's obviously bollocks, nonetheless when I saw her I'd say she looked around mid 20s.

Note that the indexed reviews for this WG aren't correct - the reviews entitled Busty Nadia are for a different WG (obviously called Nadia). So Vicky only has a current total of 6 reviews on here: 1 negative, 2 neutrals and 4 positives.