Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie unique  (Read 3490 times)

8 review(s) for sophie-unique (5 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
14 review(s) for Sophie*Delight (8 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

MickDMD

External Link/Members Only

Firstly I apologise for not posting sooner. I've been browsing this site for a while but not posted. That's mainly due to the fact that I'm fortunate enough to be able to punt at the top end of the market and the majority of reviews on here relate to the other end. Great site though!

On to the review. I decided to break with tradition and offer a top end fee to a bottom end girl based on things I'd read about her, and her stunning good looks. What a mistake! I emailed Sophie last week offering to take her to buy a whole new outfit at Selfridges, dinner at the Ivy and an overnight at my suite in Claridges. Needless to say she eagerly accepted! Maybe the £1500 fee had something to do with it!

We had several text and email exchanges arranging that we would meet outside Selfridges at 4pm. She then stopped returning my calls and messages and got all funny about wanting me to go all the way to Stratford to her place first. Why would I want to do that when she's already agreed to meet me up west? To cut a long story short Saturday never happened but we agreed to meet last night when I got back from a business trip.

I booked a suite at The Four Seasons and this time I agreed to pick her up in a cab at between 9.30 and 10.30pm after a dinner I was attending in the city. I don't know what happened next but she basically went all cold and said I was playing games which I wasn't. I'd arranged for an expensive bottle of champagne, agent provocateur lingerie and huge bouquet of flowers to be in the room on arrival and ended up going back on my own thanks to this time wasting little Hussey!

You try and give these EE girls a night to remember and they piss you about and throw it back in your face. This episode cost me a small fortune but never again. I'll be sticking firmly yo the top end of the market at £1000 plus a night. Most of them may well be dead eyed Russians these days but at least they show up and font play game!

Avoid unless you want a low grade incall

Offline bestbefore

Is this post for real?

Wish I had £1500 to take a prossie out for a jolly night at Claridges etc etc.

If the OP has that to spare, he shouldn't whinge if they don't show up but could have got himself on his fancy phone and found another hottie in about 10 seconds.

Interesting that wealth doesn't breed initiative or common sense.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 11:39:50 am by bestbefore »

Offline KentAde

Is this post for real?

Wish I had £1500 to take a prossie out for a jolly night at Claridges etc etc.

If the OP has that to spare, he shouldn't whinge if they don't show up but could have got himself on his fancy phone and found another hottie in about 10 seconds.

Strange that wealth doesn't breed initiative.

You beat me to it! Let him stick with his £1k girls! Think most of us would expect an orgy with 2-3 girls for that ....

Offline titanph

Sorry to hear you didn't get the punt you were looking for Mick, always disapoointing. It's a shame, your account of her has put doubts in my mind, but the great reviews from the other thread still have me thinking about seeing her.

One thing I do want to say, doesn't make it ok, but she may have thought you were messing her around. "I emailed Sophie last week offering to take her to buy a whole new outfit at Selfridges, dinner at the Ivy and an overnight at my suite in Claridges."

Like you said, she isn't the top end you normally deal with, so for a girl making £80 an hour dealing with 'the majrity of punters', this deal would sound to good to be true. Not only are you going to give her £1500, but buy a whole new outfit and take her to dinner, resulting in expenses of probably £1800 at least. She may have thought you were a disgruntled punter out to waste her time and cost her money.

Obviously this doesn't excuse what she did, in fact she wasted a great opportunity (if i was her I would have gone all out in the hopes for another £1500 booking).

Would be interested to hear recent reviews of her from incalls.

Hellraiser

Sorry to hear you didn't get the punt you were looking for Mick, always disapoointing. It's a shame, your account of her has put doubts in my mind, but the great reviews from the other thread still have me thinking about seeing her.

Far be it for me to leap to the defence of a whore I haven't seen. Sophie may be another Eastern European, communist, Vladimir Putin loving skank for all I know.

But are you actually stupid enough to believe the delusional shit written by the OP? Especially since this is only his second post?

Why the fuck would anyone offer to take a whore he has never seen before to Selfridges, buy her an outfit, take her for dinner to The Ivy (one of the most expensive restaurants in the world where it takes weeks, even months, to get seats unless you are a celebrity and a piece of lettuce costs £50) then take her to The Four Seasons hotel and pay her £1500 on top?

It's utter, utter wanky bullshit!

The real scenario probably went like this:

1: OP wrote all his delusional, lying bollocks to Sophie, she saw through his garbage and realised he was a timewaster idiot, or...

2: OP went to see her for an hour at £80, and then tried to stay for longer for free, she got arsey and told him to fuck off, and then he decided to write this anus of a review.

Second scenario is more likely in my opinion.

Offering to take an £80 an hour prossie he has never seen before to Selfridges, the Ivy, The Four Seasons, and giving her £1500 for an overnight... what the fuck?  :crazy:

Insane loser. No wonder prossies complain about timewasting twats.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 12:13:04 pm by Hellraiser »

Offline titanph

If you bothered to read the rest of my post, you would have realised that's what I mentioned. Albeit in a much more mannerful way.

Hellraiser

If you bothered to read the rest of my post, you would have realised that's what I mentioned. Albeit in a much more mannerful way.

I did. I thought you were giving OP the benefit of the doubt.

I would rather straight out tell him he is a lying delusional cunt.

By the way, Mick the Dick, no one here gives a fuck if you 'punt at the top end of the market at £1000 plus a night'. Don't try to pass yourself off as richer or better than anyone else here. You're not impressing anyone (not that anyone will believe your shit anyway).

Offline bestbefore

I think Mick is taking the Mick!
and DMD is short for DeMenteD

MickDMD

Well, thanks for the comments guys. I thought this was supposed to be a forum where punters shared news and views on prossies for each other's benefit.

It was a genuine post, about a series of events that happened. I thought I'd share it in case anybody was interested in trying to book this girl for an overnight. I didn't mess her about.... She messed me about, for reasons only she will ever know.

I don't think the fact that I have a successful business and as a result have a few quid should be any reason for the barrage of abuse from you Hellraiser, you cock. If this is the kind of welcome people get on here for sharing info I don't think I'll bother again. You're nothing but an arrogant boorish fuckwit who thinks he is some sort of world authority on whoring and has fuck all else to other than try and bully others into thinking his own viewpoint has any merit. Your mother must be very proud of you, having such a glittering array of talents on your CV

I have all the emails and texts to back up my story. If anybody does want further info feel free to PM me. I was going to share plenty of other reviews but after this I won't bother.

Offline rockharders

The OP is either really fuckin' stupid thick as shit bricks or this is a crock of shit.

Offline bestbefore

Well, thanks for the comments guys. I thought this was supposed to be a forum where punters shared news and views on prossies for each other's benefit.

I was going to share plenty of other reviews but after this I won't bother.

Oh no!
What a shame.

I was looking forward to hearing about the conversational topics you might have with £80 EE milfs at The Ivy and Claridges later on...

So many of us are in the market for offering £1500 overnights to cheap EE milfs who clearly state they finish work at 9 pm and dont list overnights in their price list.

« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 03:57:56 pm by bestbefore »

Offline finn5555

External Link/Members Only

Firstly I apologise for not posting sooner. I've been browsing this site for a while but not posted. That's mainly due to the fact that I'm fortunate enough to be able to punt at the top end of the market and the majority of reviews on here relate to the other end. Great site though!

On to the review. I decided to break with tradition and offer a top end fee to a bottom end girl based on things I'd read about her, and her stunning good looks. What a mistake! I emailed Sophie last week offering to take her to buy a whole new outfit at Selfridges, dinner at the Ivy and an overnight at my suite in Claridges. Needless to say she eagerly accepted! Maybe the £1500 fee had something to do with it!

We had several text and email exchanges arranging that we would meet outside Selfridges at 4pm. She then stopped returning my calls and messages and got all funny about wanting me to go all the way to Stratford to her place first. Why would I want to do that when she's already agreed to meet me up west? To cut a long story short Saturday never happened but we agreed to meet last night when I got back from a business trip.

I booked a suite at The Four Seasons and this time I agreed to pick her up in a cab at between 9.30 and 10.30pm after a dinner I was attending in the city. I don't know what happened next but she basically went all cold and said I was playing games which I wasn't. I'd arranged for an expensive bottle of champagne, agent provocateur lingerie and huge bouquet of flowers to be in the room on arrival and ended up going back on my own thanks to this time wasting little Hussey!

You try and give these EE girls a night to remember and they piss you about and throw it back in your face. This episode cost me a small fortune but never again. I'll be sticking firmly yo the top end of the market at £1000 plus a night. Most of them may well be dead eyed Russians these days but at least they show up and font play game!

Avoid unless you want a low grade incall

All I can say is your a daft cunt with obviously more money than sense  :crazy:

Offline DH

I've seen Sophie 2nd time again last month she even remembered me after one year, and all I can say is the same I said before she offers a vanilla service with an improved oral now then it was before(only downside is she only does covered). She said she is happy with what she does and it showed up in her services, also she doesn't see too many people a day maybe 4-5 top which most of them are regulars.
As for your review not sure what to make of it but if I had that kind of money to throw around I would go for some serious top notch hottie EE or Brit
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 03:59:35 am by DH »