Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite sami 18 - London N5  (Read 4834 times)

53 review(s) for PETITE SAMI (33 positive, 11 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by ]

password02

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sorry to say but is a Negative from me - Finally saw her a couple of days ago. 

Previous comments on UKP refers - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=25453.0 &
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=25338.0

This girl is very young and IMO looks very young - she says she is 18 and I have no doubts not to believe her

I did confirm via the text her services and she does charge +£10 extra for OWO so paid her 90 for an hour.

Positives:
Beautiful and petite
Slim body with Very Nice  large boob 32 C/D
Soft skin
Dressed as requested - her white top and Red tartan skirt as per her AW profile

Neutral:
Small room seems to be the attic
Small petite frame, very small bum
Slight uneven  pubic hair with recent growth

Negative:
Her bed is useless..you can  feel the spring under the bed
Clock watcher, kept on telling me 20 mins, 10 mins left
Parking a nightmare - should have taken the tube.
Talks for England/Poland - would not shut up
Typical teenager who loves to talk about herself - Boy can she talk
Annoying squeaky voice which was nice a sexy for the 1st 10 minutes but after +20 minutes it was getting unbearable.

Finally got a reply on a text after several attempts in the morning to confirm an afternoon 1 hour session - she said on the text extra £10 for OWO.

Finally found a space about 10 mins walk from the old Arsenal ground - Parking in £2 per hour and waited for a text back, finally got the OK about 5 mins after the agreed time, arrived at the door through the archway and had the black iron gates open as her flat is in a small court yard. Entered and went up a spiral stair case, she said her cousin was in the flat cooking as I asked who else was in the flat as I heard some noises coming from a room downstairs - So maybe NOT her sister that she mentioned previously

She is slim and petite, very small frame BUT great tits on such a small frame, started with very light kissing, NO DFK, just small pecks on the lips. Loved the look in her white blouse red tartan tie and red tartan skirt as per her AW profile pic.

She did OWO first, her skill just very basic, HOWEVER she had tissues nearby and everytime she sucked for about 20 /30 seconds she kept wiping my dick to clean up any pre cum, This went on for at least 4-5 times during which my dick got so soft that we had to stop.

I got off the spring bed and said lets have a few minutes break - Then she started to talk about her recent trip to Thailand  and how she is going again on tour next week back and she is going to this country and this place etc etc etc - after about 10 mins, I said shall we try again and see if we can get Mr Dick hard again - she seemed puzzled and gave a weird look at me to say 'How can you not want to see all my holiday snaps'

Got back on the bed again after she said we had 20 mins left and she started to suck me off again very slowly but also not really deep throat just light sucks and pecks on the top still using the tissues, I asked her to maybe change positions so I can do RO but after 5 mins the bed was so bad That I had the springs pressing against my back and side - was really uncomfortable and this resulted in my dick not getting any harder.
At this stage she said 10 mins left so I just basically gave up and said lets call it a day as its not going to happen, Whilst I was getting changed she kept me up to gate with her travel plans and even said that I am a very lucky man as when she comes back she will move more central and charge £150 ph as she says 'I am worth a lot more than I currently charge' and apparently will look back at the time she was in North London and charged me £80!!! - I did remind her it was £90 as I foolishly paid the extra £10 for OWO. In fact should of saved my money and looked elsewhere.

I said I hope it all goes well for you when you come back to London and made my exist. Just seen that she has increased her hour and 30 mins rate - In a short space of time she has become very greedy AND a deluded Prossie    :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 01:18:02 am by password02 »

HarryRoss

Sorry to hear that buddy. Honestly I should rate her as Neutral, maybe I'm just be kind at that moment when I wrote the review and think I should not ask too much to a teenager (you can see there're lots of young girls who under 25 provide unprofessional services with bad attitude), I mean if she's older, like 20+ or 25+, then I will surely give her Neutral or Negative.

It seems that she now even provides worse service than before, I believe before lots of people seeing her, she should at least provide basic and vanilla service, and I believe the treatment what we got from Sami, dickdanger (positive rating)>me(reluctant positive)>you(sorry to hear that).

Anyway, after seeing your feedback, I will change my rating to Negative since she's no longer value her clients much. Fortunately she's leaving soon, hope no more people got even worse experience from her.

My apology again. Wish you can have a much happier experience next time.  :hi:

password02

Thanks HarryRoss for your remarks - However really not your fault as you did rate her as you saw fit - she ticked most of the boxes and it seemed you had a good session,

I think what has happened is that she has been very busy doing lots of clients last 4-5 days and believes that she is NOW worth more than £80-£90 ph and has increased her rates.

She will be in demand as she does have a very fit and young body and is very pretty so she will appeal to a lot of men who like very small petite white women, Also she does look very young which again will appeal to certain clients.

However in my case it just did not work. I had better luck today with Jessy189 in Farringdon as she is retiring end of the week. Had a great 2 + hours to make up for the bad punt with Sami..

HarryRoss

Thanks HarryRoss for your remarks - However really not your fault as you did rate her as you saw fit - she ticked most of the boxes and it seemed you had a good session,

I think what has happened is that she has been very busy doing lots of clients last 4-5 days and believes that she is NOW worth more than £80-£90 ph and has increased her rates.

She will be in demand as she does have a very fit and young body and is very pretty so she will appeal to a lot of men who like very small petite white women, Also she does look very young which again will appeal to certain clients.

However in my case it just did not work. I had better luck today with Jessy189 in Farringdon as she is retiring end of the week. Had a great 2 + hours to make up for the bad punt with Sami..

Thanks for your understanding.  :hi:

I've heard of Jessy189 and she's a star for many people. Glad you had a wonderful time with her. I just booked Alex for a revisit out call this morning, I really fancy this Czech girl so decided to pick her again, hope I can have a nice time too after 8 hrs  :thumbsup: I gotta sleep, wish you can have a good night too  :drinks:

bigone

Sorry you not have good time with Sami
I have seen her 2 times in the last week
The second time better then the first :P
She did tell me she was seeing up to 8
Guys a day,so mabe that's the reason
You had a bad punt?.@ 80 pounds a hour
For her body,she still great value  :D
Bigone

password02

Hi bigone - agree not the best punt and i really think that as she is seeing lots of clients back to back then her service and attitude will not be so great. I saw her afternoon and when I left another punter was walking towards the arch way where the black gate is  so I can confirm it is pretty much back to back - at 8x £80 that = £640 + some OWO will top £700 on a very good day - not bad for a young 18 year old, no wonder she is off again to Thailand - she could be on +£3,000net  per week after expenses - and all tax free i assume?

Offline herbie007

Sorry to hear you had a crap punt Password,

Sounds to me like she’s not right in the head, she’s taking your hard earned and wants to talk about her holidays, then got the front to raise her prices, she’s in the wrong game.

Glad to hear you had a good punt with Jessy though.

Offline Trenlover

This raises an interesting point I think, which is how many punters can a WG see in a day before the quality of her service starts to decline?

To that end I would be wary of rushing off to see a WG that was recently reviewed positively on here

Just saying ....

Offline Victorgrey

This raises an interesting point I think, which is how many punters can a WG see in a day before the quality of her service starts to decline?

To that end I would be wary of rushing off to see a WG that was recently reviewed positively on here

Just saying ....

Or if anything better rush before they become jade