Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lesson Learnt  (Read 2593 times)

JustAnotherPunter

Hey been a reader of this forum for a few months although been punting about 1 year , interesting reading through many of the topics here so thought I'd finally sign up.  :)

What motivated me to sign up ? Here's the details. So I arranged a booking on AW today 1 hour at £80 , EE girl limited feedback but the pics caught my attention. My options are limited since most profiles in my area are EE girls with 0 feedback and a number displayed, British WG seem non existent in my area. So I take the risk , last time I did this where the pics seemed to good to be true it turned out that the girl was the exact girl in the pics , big tits and perfect body  :yahoo:

So I turn up to the hotel, knock WG opens the door but in a way where you can't see them without going in. You can probably guess what I'm going to say next...so the girl isn't as described, I know I should have walked but having never been in this situation and having to make what felt like a split second decision I decide to stay. I should have put up with the inconvenience but I was Horny and having traveled all the way there I went with it.  Wrong Decision. The actual punt was awful , now had the girl been as described it still would have been shit. After a average BJ I cum on her tits. Couple minutes later I want sex start missionary for a few mins until I want to switch it up to Doggy, she doesn't want this as she says my cock is to big and will hurt her stomach. Now I'm happy with what I've got but I'd hardly consider 7 inches to big  :wacko: I convince her to do doggy but barely 2 mins into she's asking me to cum, this is 20 mins into a 1 hour booking btw she then gets up and starts wanking me of wanting me to cum already! At this point I'm getting less horny by the second and have no desire to stay and no idea how I'd make it through the rest of the booking when she wants me to cum again already. I ask to cut it short to a half hour, she seems happy with this as she just gets up and hands me back £30. I then have a quick shower as I've only been there for 25 mins at this point then just leave, terrible experience which luckily for me only set me back £50. Glad I left even if I should have at the start but at least I got some money back. Might have to consider punting in other nearby areas places like MK seem to have a much better selection . Worth saving extra for a better chance of a good punt and it's worth it if you have a good time. Only seems like a waste of money when you don't. Anyway nice to meet you all  :hi:

vorian

Thanks for the information, please could you post an AW link helpful in helping other punters. Thanks

Hellraiser

Name the whore with a link to the whores profile please.

Edit: What Vorian said.

JustAnotherPunter

Sure funnily enough her feedback is now hidden External Link/Members Only

vorian

SirFrank

Sorry to hear that mate and welcome to the board. Is the reason she's hidden her feedback because you've left her -ve feedback? One of the golden rules of punting for me is if things aren't right you should walk. The you're too big bollox is usually a load of shit designed to either flatter you or get you the fuck out of there ASAP. The bird in the pics looks worth a fuck. I take it her body looked fuck all like that? What a complete fucking cunt.

I have the utmost of respect for women who put in a good service but the more I hear shit like this the more I fucking hate the skanks who just want to rip off punters. Do leave an honest feedback for the bitch on the relevant regional board

Jackjones

Welcome to the boards (finally!)

Sorry to hear about your luck but sounds like you got off easy which is a good thing even if it was a bad punt with a worse girl, like you said its hard to walk the first time but once you do you'll be able to do it again and if all else fails remeber the "i left my wallet in the car one second" fallback line!

Good luck in future and i would agree with you, if your punting area is bad save a bit more and plan a bit more to get to a better area with "trusted" girls.

JustAnotherPunter

No I didn't make an online booking, was going to see her yesterday but she was busy feedback wasn't hidden then. Called today without going back onto AW.  Girl was nothing like the pics , different person, even if she was the girl in the pics it would still be a rip off for the service given.

Will post on regional board when I get the chance

JustAnotherPunter

Yea I will walk from now on JackJones was just a stupid decision, now i know better. I'd rather punt less often but have a higher chance of having a good time with more "trusted" girls.

Offline jburke1215

........ Girl was nothing like the pics , different person.......

But on her profile it says *MY PICTURES 100% REAL*, surely you're not saying that she lied  :rolleyes:

Tough to learn from experience but better luck next time  :hi:

HarryRoss

No I didn't make an online booking, was going to see her yesterday but she was busy feedback wasn't hidden then. Called today without going back onto AW.  Girl was nothing like the pics , different person, even if she was the girl in the pics it would still be a rip off for the service given.

Sorry to hear that buddy.

Personally if I find a girl which I really fancy both her profile and pic, but with limited feedback and rating, I will copy and paste her name on UK punting to see if there's any negative feedback or some previous info about her. Sometimes that's really helpful.

If there's no further details on ukp about her, then I will check her feedback, if there's even one negative feedback which reveals her inappropriate behaviour or attitude, then I will immediately reject her and move on. And I would also phone this girl to check her availability and services, which can also deductive what kind of person she might is.

If everything's fine, I will make a final check when I reach to her place, if I'm not satisfied with her or her place, I will walk away.

Anyway, hope you can have a better experience in your next punting.  :hi:
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 10:50:08 pm by HarryRoss »

Offline cunnyhunt

But on her profile it says *MY PICTURES 100% REAL*, surely you're not saying that she lied  :rolleyes:

I hope they are not real as she has a foot coming out from her cunt in the picture on profile  :scare:

Both pictures come up on google, one for aphrodite lounge and 2 in Hungarian.

Offline maxxblue

Well spotted! Is your name Paul Merton, by any chance?

JustAnotherPunter

Both pictures come up on google, one for aphrodite lounge and 2 in Hungarian.

Yea I saw that before as I always google image search a WG images before I call, doesn't really prove or disprove if a WG is legit though, with my last punt, some of her pics were elsewhere to and she had 0 feedback but the girl turned out to be legit. Before anyone asks...  ;)  External Link/Members Only She didn't do CIM as advertised but I actually didn't care as I cum on those Lovely big tits of hers :yahoo: Saw her twice at £90 for 1 hour.

Offline wristjob

Well first off you legend - getting money back because you cut the booking short. Don't think that's easy.

Walking - it gets easier. Certainly I've been in situations like you and ended up paying to shag a bird I wouldn't do or free but now I have it sussed - most of the time. Probably the best thing is you walk in and discuss services - just checking what was listed is available. That gives you 30 seconds to suss her appearance out and if you don't like it just say nah or ask for something ridiculous - the profile says outdoor hardsports or where her dungeon is - could backfire though  :D

I think sometimes you have to just write it off, and in punting at least half the girls are rubbish really. If you like variety (like me) that's bad, but if you want a cosy regular you will get 1 eventually.

To be honest feedback doesn't mean bog all. Personally I think there's pretty much no difference between 0 AW feedback and 20. More than about 40 and clearly they are feedback whores and its even more artificial.

JustAnotherPunter

Well first off you legend - getting money back because you cut the booking short. Don't think that's easy.

Surprisingly it was , I just asked she got up and handed me it, she said something as she handed it to me but I can't recall it now. Can imagine that wouldn't go down well with alot of WG's and most would probably refuse. I like variety to though I would see a girl more than once if I liked her enough. If this happens again I will just have to put up with the inconvenience and leave was just put on the spot but now I will be more prepared.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 01:11:58 am by JustAnotherPunter »

Offline wristjob

Oh and there was a thread a while back - Plan B. If I have to travel a distance to a punt I usually save the numbers of a couple of other girls. There are at least 2 occasions where I've gone with the backup plan.

Offline Urban_G

Should have walked mate if you weren't happy with the goods, and it's not really a split-second decision is it, and you're lucky to get some money back. Try having a solid plan B next time.

About her pics, yes of course they're real, just not of her, that's probably what she meant. Same way that my avatar pic is real, just not of me :)

Shouldn't this have gone in the review forum?