Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Classy Rebecca xxx – Swindon - real disappointment  (Read 2442 times)

8 review(s) for ***Rebecca*** (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Lister

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 hour £170
Sadly, this was a real disappointment.

Having had a relatively disappointing punt last time, largely due to it being a last minute, spur of the moment punt with no research, I checked Rebecca out on UKP after reading her AW profile and found glowing feedback. I was in the mood for someone with a bit of experience and a raunchy, full on GFE/PSE and she seemed to fit the bill. Her pictures on her profile looked great – although always take those with a pinch of salt. Rightly so, because when she opened the door it was obvious that they were taken some years ago. She has quite a fit body for a 44+ year old but she is carrying a bit more weight around the hips and looks as though she has had a tummy tuck as her abdomen is uneven rather than smooth. Still not too bad and would have passed muster had there been a bit more enthusiasm.

The venue was a hotel in Swindon, so the room was quite good. No offer of a shower on arrival but I had just had one anyway so arrived fresh. When I entered there was no kiss or real greeting, she just sat on the bed and asked for the paperwork and then we had a rather awkward conversation for a few minutes about the weather and the hotel so I started to undress and joined her on the bed.  She asked me to turn over for a massage.

Now I am not usually one to go for the massage/time wasting technique but decided to give it a go as she was not particularly warm so far and everything seemed a bit clinical. The massage was in no way professional but was quite enjoyable and she removed her bra and rubbed her tits up and down my back, which was quite pleasant. She then asked if I would like her to rim me and I thought things were looking up. However, her version of rimming never actually got near the chocolate starfish and consisted of licking the top of my arse crack for a couple of minutes. Oh well.

I turned over and a bit of kissing ensued with very little tongues and barely touching lips so definitely not FK. She moved down and started a bit of OWO which was quite pleasant with quite a bit of tongue flicking and some attention to my balls which was nice. Then on with the bag and she rode me cowgirl quite enthusiastically to completion.

So far so good, but probably a neutral in fairness. Unfortunately, there was no cuddling or real contact and the conversation immediately turned to her personal problems. Now I have great sympathy for anyone who has problems, but I was paying £3 a minute to hear her problems. It not only completely spoiled the mood (it is hardly a sexy or erotic conversation) but also took up over half an hour of our time! Finally, she asked if I wanted to get dressed and I had to tell her we still had 15 minutes left and I wanted a second pop.
She checked the time and agreed to give me a hand job /OWO and proceeded to wank me off quite vigorously. To her credit, as I was about to blow, she wrapped her mouth around my cock and gave me an unexpected CIM which was a nice touch. She then spat it out into a tissue and that was that. Still had nearly 10 minutes to go so got dressed leisurely and took my leave.

All in all, a fairly bland punt interspersed with a rather depressing monologue on her problems that cost me approximately £90 for the privilege and totally destroyed the mood. I notice she has just put her fees up to £180 per hour. I have had many much better punts at £100 - £120 so this was really not VFM. Certainly not the raunchy full on experience I was expecting from the reviews. I left frustrated and rather irritated, which was not the purpose at all.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 08:54:02 am by Head1 »

Offline tigger245

Yipes, thanks for this review, I owe you as was in the process of organizing an overnight.
That's now defo of the cards. :(

Offline houseboot

was in the process of organizing an overnight.

£1,800 ..... bargain  :scare:

Offline Sparta Prada

Yipes, thanks for this review, I owe you as was in the process of organizing an overnight.

Have you met this WG before?

Offline mradventures

i saw kiera today, and if you want lots of cuddles and kisses and gfe, then i think she would be really good

External Link/Members Only

Offline HappyHarryIV

i saw kiera today, and if you want lots of cuddles and kisses and gfe, then i think she would be really good

would be nice to see a review on her if you saw her, I have been wondering about her for a while and am sure others have also

Offline mradventures

will write it up tomorrow  ;)

but she is very good at the gfe experience, and very pretty.

Offline Lister

Thanks I will give her a go next time I am in Town,

Offline Lewis

I would love to see her again, but last few times I've tried, she's been unable to do incalls, or gone off the radar and phone has been switched off.

Offline silk51

Lister, thanks for the review!

Was considering, will now save my hard earned!!