Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eve of Premium (Meeting never happened)  (Read 397 times)

Offline Sar-Major

So I PM’d Junie on UKE a few times, about a week prior to my stop over, to sort out the booking with Eve. I confirmed on the morning on UKE as arranged. Once I was checked into the hotel I contacted Junie with all the room details and instructions how to get there.  :thumbsup:

1hr @£130      External Link/Members Only

So again, I was back in to the hotel from a meeting, to freshen up for my next “Session” or so I thought. Just out of the shower and a text from Junie to say Eve hadn’t been well all day and has pulled a sickie.  :scare:  Apparently she’d been hoping she’d be better by the time of the appointment. However she wasn’t, so in all fairness, Junie did offer another lady to turn up instead of Eve, but she wasn’t the type of lady I go for. Well with only one hour until the time of the “Meeting” I phoned around to see if a couple of girls on my “Reserve List” were available but alas they weren’t.

I’m not so “Naive” to think these things don’t happen; however, it was just the lateness in telling me made it impossible to arrange a meet with the type of woman I prefer.

I’d still like to have a “Pop” at Eve, and I see she’s been doing some in-calls of late so I might get a chance some Wednesday when I’m in the Toon, and our calendars match.

:hi: :hi:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline The Outsider

Always frustrating when you're anticipating some fun and it doesn't happen. 

I've also got my eye on Eve so was hoping to read that she's as good as looks.

Offline OscarC

Cheers, had never noticed her before on Premiums site, but looks tempting if she does incalls.

Offline Sar-Major

Always frustrating when you're anticipating some fun and it doesn't happen. 

I've also got my eye on Eve so was hoping to read that she's as good as looks.

Too true OS, but like I said these things happen.

Well seems we have a race on then OS, who has the pleasure first...............  :D :D :D

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I know the feeling S-M, I had one myself a while ago. Still a bummer though. 

Offline Sar-Major

Cheers, had never noticed her before on Premiums site, but looks tempting if she does incalls.

Sometimes when were looking we tend to miss the "Obvious" new ladies mate.  :thumbsup:

I've done the same many times.  :dash: :dash: :dash: