Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Svetlanahoot69 - Nope! - Cardiff  (Read 657 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5145076) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

David_s91

Just finished 15 mins of a 30 minute booking with Svetlanahoot69

I’ll keep it short as there’s really not much to say. Comms arranged by text. She replied instantly. Looked great in her pics and £60 seemed a bargain. Checked ahead to see  if oral was covered or no as profile didn't state either way. She confirmed it was OWO. Happy days.

Arrived, the girl is very attractive but very very slim, I like petite so fine by me. Great body and really nice small boobs. Greeted me in a pair of baggy pjs. Looked quite cute but I know some prefer the whole lingerie thing.

Very awkward to deal with, I’m not sure if communication was an issue but she barely uttered a few words.

Started to pop a rubber on for oral which I had to ask for without, after she checked her phone to confirm I asked in advance she agreed.

Average oral, but enjoyable enough. no deep throat as profile suggests.  After about 30 seconds of this she starts to runner up got sex, again I had to ask for more oral.

Rubber on, no french kissing as profile suggests, 5 mins of awkward sex with her on top, she made no sound other than  her huffing and sighing that I was not finishing quickly enough.

Switch to doggy, after a few mins of me realising I was blatantly not going to finish like this, I pulled out and finished on breasts.

To summarise, a lovely looking girl but the stalest punt you could imagine. Perhaps I can’t complain for £60??

Offline welshpunter17

So it was actually her?

For a 60 quid pump and dump she looks good enough...

David_s91

definitely the girl in the photos yeah

Offline Optimus Crime

Hows your back after laying on her matress lol ive seen better ones on the curb