Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Laura B XX - Chelmsford - Time waster  (Read 1070 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5254793) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
3 review(s) for Laura Bright (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline sunnyj

Current profile
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Previous profile
External Link/Members Only

Booked and confirmed the meeting with her via text.

Once I reached the location, texted her and she called me. She asked where I am, I gave her the details of the nearby shops and exact location where I was standing and I think she just disconnected the call.  :dash:  :thumbsdown:

No answer to my next texts or calls. I waited for 20 minutes and proceeded to my plan B.

Offline Hansolo69

Always a bummer when that happens.  :dash:

Maybe she bumped you for a regular, or a longer booking.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 11:15:09 pm by Hansolo69 »

Offline Cash drawers

Was your plan B cheaper than the plan A? As £90 half hour with no owo is a bit rich!
Banned reason: Continued dodgy attitude.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sunnyj

I booked her for 15 mins at £60. Not sure why she did it, she seems to be nice during text and call conversation.  :unknown:

Offline sunnyj

Was your plan B cheaper than the plan A? As £90 half hour with no owo is a bit rich!
I prefer OW and no OWO is not an issue for me.  :hi:
My plan B
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=255675.0

Offline Zeusthedoc

asked about her a few days ago.
useful to have this review.

my guess is she changed her mind more than regular/longer booking (given that she called).
I've always been paranoid when girls tell me where to park and then call them so they can scope out whether they want to see you.

Offline CBPaul

Unlucky, really shitty thing to do to a punter and deserves a bad reputation for it. Shame, she looks seriously hot.

You may have been bumped, maybe had more than one being strung along and it was your unlucky day. Being that you were on the phone to her and were so close I'd say she was looking out for you and binned out at the last moment. As Zeus says, I hate it when they try to talk you through directions to the door.

Offline sunnyj

Being that you were on the phone to her and were so close I'd say she was looking out for you and binned out at the last moment.
Very bad if this is the reason not to see me as there is no mention of her preferences on her profile.
I went again and seen many WGs who wasted my time or B&S me and got good service. I am removing her from my HL.

Offline mr man

She's been in my hot list a little while now but she seems to only do odd days here and there. But to my surprise the "available now" appeared on her profile as I was browsing and she added today (Sunday) to her availability tab with 11am starting time.
"Well she's obviously just signed in so I can get in there quick" I thought. Tried calling her, no answer. Well it is only 10am so maybe she doesn't answer the phone until her starting time, 11am. So left a message. . . then sent a text. 11am comes and goes, nothing.
 Tried calling again at 11.20. . . No answer. Shame as she sounds really nice on her voicemail and she's also just added a new photo to her free gallery where she looks stunning.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Cash drawers

Earning too much money for a Girl of her age to not to be "off her head with it"! So unreliable. :thumbsdown:
Banned reason: Continued dodgy attitude.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline CockMonster

|Sorry OP - such a shame - she looks amazing