Author Topic: escortemmajones / Glasgow  (Read 3292 times)


3 review(s) for escortemmajones (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline BuzzFuckYear

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 29
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 4
External Link/Members Only

I contacted Emma via AW, comms were straight forward. 

Arrangement was made and she arrived on time and looked nice.

I asked for a massage which was pleasant enough, gentle strokes and nice play of my balls and shaft, I turned over and was given some OWO.  I didn't ask about CIM.  I also didn't try to kiss her, nor her on me.  It's not my thing to kiss escorts.  We shagged in cowgirl, missionary, doggy on bed, doggy standing up. 

I enjoyed the appointment very much and would book again, she does take a good hard pounding.  She has a girl next door look and a great body, nice tight pussy and nice arse, fake tits but she's good wee goer.




Banned reason: Disgusting piece of shit
Banned by: daviemac

Online Davey Dykes

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,701
  • Likes: 27
  •  
  • Reviews: 117
I'm guessing this was Glasgowish?

Offline BuzzFuckYear

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 29
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 4
Sorry, aye outcall to Glasgow
Banned reason: Disgusting piece of shit
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jeffman

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Posts: 65
  • Likes: 0
  •  
Did she have a shower in your place before she left?

Offline Jeffman

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Posts: 65
  • Likes: 0
  •  
Never mind. I saw on another review that she did.

Offline mickey1967


Thanks for the review, always fancied meeting up with her but would need to go to the hassle of booking a hotel room but might now.

Offline Name Not Found

fake tits but she's good wee goer.

She's adamant, going by her profile, that everything is 'natural'. Has she maybe had them done and not updated her profile?

Offline solway

Tits look natural to me from the photos

Offline Name Not Found

Tits look natural to me from the photos

I agree, but we need a 'hands-on' report to verify it. :D

Offline dominic001

How long was the booking and did she clockwatch at all?