Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cherie Amour Marylebone London  (Read 1025 times)

56 review(s) for x Cherie Amour x (47 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline LennyLingham

First review although punt happened 6 months ago...only just joined....

Comms were very straight forward. Called her and she answered immediately, arranged for lunchtime meet that day, sent post code straight after phone call ended.

Arrived at venue, fancy part of central London a few mins from Marylebone station, very easy to find, didn't have to wait long for exact address.

Greeted at door by Cherie, very pretty face, 9/10, cute smile and friendly, smooth coffee toned skin. 100% the girl in the pictures. Gorgeous long legs and bountiful breasts. She has a nose ring and a few other piercings so if that's not your thing... Her hair is/was quite thick again this might not be your thing.

Paperwork done, she offered a shower but I had already had one so turned it down.

I went for the GFE, lots of DFK and caressing. We seemed to click (or she's a good actress, either way it was nice) started with OWO, very good technique, not DT but was happy... Blew my first load after lots of mutual pleasuring. She has a lovely shaved pussy. A 10 mins recovery then on to protected sex. Many positions, blew my second load with about 15 mins to go. Offered massage but turned it down. Showered, peck on the cheek and left.

Overall a very punt and well worth the visit. Only slight negs for me was no CIM and the actual apartment and shower were not the best. Pretty standard for most SP to be fare.

External Link/Members Only