Author Topic: Vicky, 40s Thai, Guildford. Good massage and BJ  (Read 2419 times)


9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5269198) (8 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online advent2016


External Link/Members Only

tl;dr version: 40s Thai Milf. Excellent massage and BBBJ/Snowball.

Comms:Phone, txt to her door

Location: Central Guildford  apartment. Plenty of cheap parking nearby

When:July 2019

Services:45 mins massage, BJ/Snowball/swallow. round 2 if possible,

Price: £100

The SP: 40s, good match to pictures, part shaven, nice natural looking tits, good spoken English.

Nationality: Thai

The Essay: !!Warning - fluffy review !!
Arrived, paid, showered. Laid down on raised bed. I told Vic that I wanted massage, BBBJ/CIM and snowball and play short of FS. I've seen her a few times now and she knows what I like.

Massage was very good and sensual, plenty of arse and cock play, on the flip Vic slipped out of her bra and knicks, kissing, nipple biting and straight into 69,  her pussy tasted good and became quite creamy. For the BJ Vic used just her mouth and fingered my arse and occasionally sucked my balls and  after abut 15 mins I was pumping 3 days into her mouth, dutifully, she came up for air and we snowball kissed, I gave it back and she swallowed and smiled.

After some rest and chat, vic started  more massage and a prostate / toy massage on me  and my cock came alive again and she gave my arse a good fucking and an eventual HJ to finish over her breasts that I helped clean up.

Shower and left with a spring in my step.

Summary: I've seen Vic a few times on her tours and found she gives good, reliable service.

Would I return: Yes if in area.



Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline sancho.panza

Thanks for the review - are her pictures fairly accurate ? Just a shame that she’s already moved on.

Sussex_guy

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Sounds like my dream punt. I often find FS a disappointment and love the idea of snowballing. Well played sir.

Online advent2016

I found her pictures fairly accurate and agree hope she comes back or is in a town I'm visiting

Sussex_guy

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Added to my hotlist. I'll be visiting if she comes back.

How did she react to your snowball request?