Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jayda 84 - Middlesbrough  (Read 1518 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5219421) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]
3 review(s) for Lady Penelope x (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline ukgent1

External Link/Members Only

I've seen this girl a few times. Has gone by a few names previously (Lady Penelope etc) so thought i'd add a review under the current one.

1 hr incall / £100 (special offer)

Comms - Texted on the morning to arrange an afternoon appointment. Quick response to confirm followed by address. Texted on arrival and told to head up, door will be open.

Location - Hotel in Acklam nr Middlesbrough. Easy to find with free parking on site. Can't comment on public transport but I imagine it's on the bus route. Nice enough hotel. clean room with spare towels etc. I went in past reception (no issues) but I think you could access through the bar / restaurant for more discretion.

Jayda - She's a gorgeous girl in my opinion. One i'd wish I met in the "real world". Mixed race british. Petite with a fantastic slim body. Great arse and pert boobs (seem to have grown since the last visit :) ). Nice all over deep tan. She's very chatty, great company and has a good sense of humour. Couple of discreet tattoos.

Services - GFE for me. Had a nice catch up and a cuddle. OWO, RO, protected sex in a number of positions; doggy being the highlight! Enjoyed it so much I decided to come in the bag to finish for a change. Cleaned up then left after a little chat.

Sum up - I really like this girl. Great company and I always leave happy. Can't wait to see again. Most services are on offer; only no-no's seem to be fingering / facials. The pricing structure may put some off as there are extras for CIM, Anal and FK. This could get expensive I guess but you pays your money you takes your choice. She does run offers / deals from time to time though. The extras are the only negative for me. No kissing at all (unless as extra) in a GFE definitely detracts from the experience for me but everything else is spot on.

Offline roboeggman

Cheers for the review. Thankfully you got the better side of this girl's work; she hasn't had the best record.

aw is 4823021 for at least some of her other reviews.

Offline ukgent1

Thanks for the extra link. I can only comment on my experiences and I've always left happy  :thumbsup: