Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ying massage Hartlepool  (Read 3325 times)

Darlington2018

External Link/Members Only

TOFTT to clear some of these gumtree adverts up.

Comms - Straight forward text set up meet for later in the day, en route was asked to delay my arrival by 15-20 minutes as she must of slipped another punter in.

Lady - late forty’s early 50s Thai lady, pot belly , average looking, had made a bit of a effort with dress and make up. Present enough to chat to. Definitely not the lady in the watts app picture linked to her mobile number

Location - typical mid terraced house in centre. Resident parking so you have to park on the main road and do the walk of shame to the house. Instructed just to walk in. Once in nice enough house clean, two massage rooms upstairs. Neighbours must twig the situation as its not a discreet entry, and i bet the door hinges are well worn due to the traffic in and out!

Service - agreed 90 minutes £60 massage, pretty obvious from the start that more was on offer, she constantly rubbed her hairy pussy over my hands whilst massaging and encouraged hands up her dress , CC swipes and ball then pecker strokes. 6/10 massage not the best or worse I’ve had. 70 minutes in started some discussion £30 agreed for cock and balls licking followed by bj with CIM. Total paid £90 for 80 minute massage and bj cim. I’d definitely say more was on offer.

At the end of the massage the lady said that three lady’s work from this address herself (Monday and Tuesday ) followed by another younger lady working Tuesdays she showed me a picture of her and she looked amazing if it was in fact her? Along by another lady. I never got so far to get more information as during the massage there were constant knocks at the door from outside which was locked luckily. And constant telephone calls, all i wanted to do was get the fuck out at the end. Service was ok but i would not return for the older lady , possibly the younger lass i saw pictures of, if any one on here goes today to find out it is actually her. Older lady mentioned she worked at other addresses through Durham.

Unfortunately it will be a bit of roulette as to who is there. Today (Tuesday) alleged dynamite young lass with model looks.

Offline maxxblue

She's been on the scene for a few years now - she's worked in Peterlee, Easington and Hartlepool, and used to call herself Linda.

OP, did you mean to give her a positive rating given your comments?

Darlington2018

Yes positive as the service was ok, i have had a lot lot worse, if i had known now i would not of booked the older lady as the watts app picture does not show her. Thought i would open the subject to see who else was there as there are No direct review related to the advert, hopefully it may of saved some of you guys some wasted cash and time, but if you like a massage of a older dirty Thai lady she could be right up your street, intruiged to find out about the lass i saw the pictures is real only you guys can shed light onto this. Pretty pissed off with the bait and switch adverts online so trying to clear some of the confusion up.

Offline simone_raven

Big nippled babe I think she used to be called

Offline maxxblue

Big nippled babe I think she used to be called

No, that's someone else. They are two different people.

BigNippleBabe now advertises as Lao Massage on AW. :hi: