Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katalina - Hendon  (Read 2872 times)

63 review(s) for xx Katalina xx (46 positive, 11 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
11 review(s) for Hot.Katalina (10 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Heph]

MajorT

External Link/Members Only

I visited Katalina a couple of months ago and for some reason my review did not appear on the purple site.
This it is in it's uncut form:

Hendon Central Station a 10 minute walk away (on Edgeware bound Northern Line.)

Ratings and Feedback:
Beautiful woman with a perfect body and great personality.

About the venue:

A flat in a large building 10 minutes walk from a tube station.
The room is quite big with a bed, massage table and still plenty of room to move around in.

About Katalina;
Physically:

Tall, slim and beautiful in that way Eastern European seem to be (and she goes to the gym). Her bum is perfection itself. She has a large tattoo across her lower back but this doesn't distract you from the rest of her.
She looks amazing in her profile pics but is even better in real life.

Personality:

All my nerves melted away the second I met her as she's so friendly. She has excellent English with a sexy accent so chatting is no problem whatsoever.

Services:

Katalina tells you her services when you arrive and they were in keeping with what is on her profile (and I didn't want anything extra anyway.)
So pretty much had the GFE. Oral, reverse oral, 69, protected sex in different positions.

About the meeting:

I have been wanting to see Katalina for a while now but don't get the opportunity for fun that often so when I had the day free and I saw she was available I rang for an appointment. I was texted a street address which I hurried along too. I rang her once I arrived and was buzzed in and went up a flight of stairs.
Katalina met me at the door to show me in.  I briefly used the bathroom then back in the room Katalina told me want she does and how much it is for an hour. It was all expected and didn't deviant from her profile or what I was after.
I think she was dressed in a light green top with a short light green/white/gray camo skirt, no knickers. Platform shoes.
I can't be too sure as I wasn't really concentrating on what she was wearing and it didn't stay on very long. Once the shoes came off she was the same height as me.
I think I may have told her she looked perfect too many times. She asked if I'd seen her pictures on her profile, which I had of course, but until she's standing naked in front of you I don't think you can fully appreciate her.
We started with dfk and Katalina isn't afraid of using her tongue.
After a bit of this, and me telling her she looked perfect again a few more times, we went to the bed where she proceeded to give me fantastic owo. Katalina is really, really good at this. So much so that I came a bit quicker than I was anticipating.
I wasn't too worried as it just meant a more relaxed run-up to my second cum. I can only do two in an hour and Katalina gives you two so that was fine.
I gave Katalina oral, which she seemed to enjoy. My dick wasn't ready after this so while we were waiting we kissed and had a chat.
Katalina is a very friendly woman and is easy to talk too.
I suggested some 69 to get things kick started and that seemed to work as after some more excellent blow job and me licking her pussy (with my hands on her perfect arse) I was hard enough for a condom. Yay!
We started with Katalina on top and the sight of her bouncing up and down while you're looking at her lovely body and face framed by her long hair hanging down either side of her head is something I will remember for a long time.
Katalina is not one of these mechanical girls and in between bouncing up and down would lean forward so our tongues could meet again.
From here we went to missionary and then standing doggy with Katalina leaning over her masseuses table (as the bed is quite low.) Then we went back to her on top.
I thought I was getting near my second pop so popped off the condom and I got some more excellent owo.
Unfortunately, no matter what Katalina tried, and it seriously should have been enough for any man, I just couldn't pop a second time.
My fault, nothing to do with Katalina, whose skills were superb.
Not only is Katalina very beautiful with a stunning body but she's a nice person too.
She engages with you from the moment you walk in to the moment you walk out so you'll feel relaxed throughout and happy when you leave (although sad you're leaving.)
Unfortunately she has now set the bar so high I think she's ruined me for other girls.
If you ever get to meet her you will consider yourself lucky. Very lucky.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline king tarzan

Touty self promotion exercise :lol: :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 04:12:49 pm by king tarzan »
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MLawro93

Appreciate the review, bit odd that it is your first one on here after being registered for 2 years.

Offline Cunning Punt

Touty self promotion exercise :lol: :lol: :lol:

bit odd that it is your first one on here after being registered for 2 years.

First review after almost two years so close to a damning neg of this SP - it is indeed suspicious.

Offline Longhairdontcare

Hendon Central Station a 10 minute walk away (on Edgeware bound Northern Line.)

Is it at the Edge of thè Ware?  :D

Sergei! At least spell Edgware correctly!

Offline Heph

I generally dislike the weighing-in against a new poster's early reviews, because I want to assume the best until it's clearer such trust might be misplaced. But there are always exceptions, and this truly does seem like it might be a deserving of scepticism.

Part of me wants to point to the numerous tell-tale signs of dubiousness - and this has more than it's fair share, but then, why spell it out and risk inadvertently helping the touts?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 11:08:59 pm by Heph »

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Sorry can someone just clarify to me why people refer to the purple site?

What forum was it banned on? It may give me some clue to where the punters normally post or tout?

Offline Heph

Sorry can someone just clarify to me why people refer to the purple site?

What forum was it banned on? It may give me some clue to where the punters normally post or tout?

In ancient history, it was banned in the later years of p*net

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator

Cheers for that, so majorT has obviously posted on there before in the past..

Offline Heph

Cheers for that, so majorT has obviously posted on there before in the past..

That's certainly a possibility. Another is that there was a bit of habitual carry-over on this site by some migrating members, so it's conceivable that it could have been picked up that way. However, my hunch is that your suggestion may be likelier.

A UKP search shows that in the last year or so, it still reliably crops up several times a month (which in the context of the 0000's of posts is tiny), and from diverse members. Change the search to oldest, and you'll see that use was far more frequent in the remaining posts from earlier days.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 11:44:38 pm by Heph »

Offline smiths

A/W and any mention or links to it were banned on their for years up until the late noughties though links to WGs profiles were never allowed in my years as a member. And worse than that the WGs A/W name couldn't even be given in a review. That along with a no reports list and money having to change hands before a review was legit are all reasons some of us left to come here, sooner or later.

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
A/W and any mention or links to it were banned on their for years up until the late noughties though links to WGs profiles were never allowed in my years as a member. And worse than that the WGs A/W name couldn't even be given in a review. That along with a no reports list and money having to change hands before a review was legit are all reasons some of us left to come here, sooner or later.

Cheers for the info, I wasn’t punting during that period, so never knew of that site.. I assumed this site was a break away from there to put the punters first..
I only used local papers, phone boxes and street girls, but that was before the dawn of the internet..

Offline smiths

Cheers for the info, I wasn’t punting during that period, so never knew of that site.. I assumed this site was a break away from there to put the punters first..
I only used local papers, phone boxes and street girls, but that was before the dawn of the internet..

Indeed it was, NIK had had enough on their along with old admin and some other punters and UKP was born.

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
Indeed it was, NIK had had enough on their along with old admin and some other punters and UKP was born.

I’m glad I had an easier time. It’s easy to forget what led to this site when it’s all you know..

Offline Heph

Some interesting developments here. Ground Control has seen fit to send off MajorT into the void. Can you hear us MajorT?

Also, I found what appears to be a defunct, but related profile for our Katalina, with reviews covering the period 2014-15. This describes...

• A woman operating in the same broad N London area
  • Who has similar levels of abruptness or lack of tact
  • Similar distaste for certain performances
  • Bears a physical resemblance

External Link/Members Only   https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=41

This surely strongly suggests that it is the same person. If so, should the profiles be merged?

Better still, I also found this review amongst those belonging to the profile - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=34494.0  which contains input from longstanding and high contributing members like Smiths, Punk, NightKid, Kropotkin and CockneyBstard - and also throws up some real blasts from the past from the old old pnet site - Mr R S Singh* !   - whose reviews I recall something of, for their altogether unique and stiff piquancy - not altogether unlike our HorizontalPleasures. Any relation HP?

*though nb - apparently no relation to a member called mr_rs_singh here on UKP, who briefly contributed to the same review thread- before being banned for R Singh about   :lol:

« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 12:52:59 am by Heph »

Offline smiths

Some interesting developments here. Ground Control has seen fit to send off MajorT into the void. Can you hear us MajorT?

Also, I found what appears to be a defunct, but related profile for our Katalina, with reviews covering the period 2014-15. This describes...

• A woman operating in the same broad N London area
  • Who has similar levels of abruptness or lack of tact
  • Similar distaste for certain performances
  • Bears a physical resemblance

External Link/Members Only   https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=41

This strongly suggests that it is the same person. If so, should the profiles be merged?

Better still, I also found this review amongst them - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=34494.0  which contains input from longstanding and high contributing members like Smiths, Punk, NightKid, Kropotkin and CockneyBstard - and also throws up some real blasts from the past from the old old pnet site - Mr R S Singh* !   - whose reviews I recall something of for their altogether unique, and stiff piquancy - not altogether unlike our HorizontalPleasures. Any relation?

*though nb - apparently no relation to a similarly named member here, who briefly contributed to the same review thread- before being banned for R Singh about   :lol:

It IS the same Katalina, she changed her A/W numbered link at some time since so those reviews don't get linked in automatically when a new review is done on here. For years she was based in Friern Barnet a walk from Arnos Grove tube station. I see in my second review in 2017 I mention she changed her numbered link so my older review wouldn't show. Her present profile has 2015 since she has been a member, yes using that A/W profile, she had one before that though.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 12:56:17 am by smiths »

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
It IS the same Katalina presumably she changed her A/W numbered link at some time since so those reviews don't get linked in automatically when a new review is done on here. For years she was based in Friern Barnet a walk from Arnos Grove tube station.

It could be as I am sure I had met her before a few years ago..
It could have been there where I met her before.

Offline scutty brown

all the old reviews are now also indexed under 2829927

38 in total
« Last Edit: August 04, 2019, 09:12:49 pm by scutty brown »