Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Glory hole slut touring in Euston  (Read 5814 times)

24 review(s) for Glory Hole Slut (9 positive, 2 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Cashford

Finished work early near Euston and had an hour to kill. Had a look on AW and saw a gloryhole service in Euston hotel nearby. Thought I would try another hole - as wanted to enjoy this one longer than the previous 3 min cum... haha.

Saw glory hole slut in February.
£50 for service (up to 15 mins).
External Link/Members Only

Comms and place: all by text initially. Told me hotel and floor. Then phone call on floor with quiz question to ascertain I was ‘real’. Hmmm. I passed and was told door number. Door ajar. Went in to dark room with a tent in hallway. Lol. It was a funny site.

Girl and punt: I could see a silhouette of a busty woman inside. She told me to shut door and put money through hole. I did. She then told me to take my trousers off and put my dick through the hole cos she was hungry. Haha. Yes madam!!!
She wiped my dick and then started slowly sucking. Trying to take it all. She couldn’t and was choking. Lots of spit and wetness. It was great technique. Both hands on shaft and balls. Licking tip and then twisting and going deep.
I exploded after about 8 mins. Better than the previous glory hole!
She passed a wet wipe through. I cleaned up and went.

Summary: good service and technique. But I think two glory holes is enough for me now. Worth a go.

Offline tantraman

As much as I find myself tempted to try a gloryhole sexperience, I just can't justify the spend of £50 for 15mins for this unseen OWO/CIM, when the same (same price, same duration) can be enjoyed with so much more and so expertly via ...

MiaMoist (‘Blow & Go’: OWO/DT, CIM)

SENSUAL BRIGIT (FBSM, “Cock Worship”, i.e. OWO, CIM, Swallow)

... whereas others are even cheaper for 15mins ...

andreea_27xxx (DFK, OWO/CIM)

Mia Honey x (Sensual Massage, FK, OWO/CIM)

What is the thrill of an unseen blowjob, above an beyond what the WGs above provide?

:unknown:

Offline Fuzzyduck

As much as I find myself tempted to try a gloryhole sexperience, I just can't justify the spend of £50 for 15mins for this unseen OWO/CIM, when the same (same price, same duration) can be enjoyed with so much more and so expertly via ...

I tend to agree with you TM, but I think there's a seediness that comes with such an experience that guys find appealing, somewhat akin to picking up a street girl. I've done a couple of gloryholes (including this SP) and am, in retrospect, pretty sure that they were both guys/gays/crossdressers/whatever. Tick the box, shrug the shoulders, move on.

Offline tantraman

... I've done a couple of gloryholes (including this SP) and am, in retrospect, pretty sure that they were both guys/gays/crossdressers/whatever.

:scare: ... what gives you this impression in retrospect, Fuzzyduck?

Offline Fuzzyduck

These were in my pre-UKP days and I thought there was a risk, but the ambiguity gave it an extra layer of shabby.

The comments/reviews on here are pretty damning, and you'll note Glory Hole Slut doesn't accept calls nor will speak during the action. In the case of the one I went to in Action, she/he sounded like an old guy raising his voice to sound feminine but coming out like a whispering granny.

It satisfied my curiosity at the time but they were mediocre blow jobs at best. As with you, I much prefer a more interactive (and female) experience.

niftyfiftydave

I tried this one in Glasgow while stuck there with work, was handy in same hotel lol, my cock got rubbered and inserted and it wasn,t in a dripping wet pussy.

No idea what was the other side and to be honest not bothered but i did not find it as seedy as i expected or enjoyable really, i got unloaded and job was done but had plenty of far better Bj,s while punting and in clubs, much better on civvie street and could not recommend this to anyone.

Offline winkywanky

...Then phone call on floor with quiz question to ascertain I was ‘real’. Hmmm. I passed and was told door number.

Girl and punt: I could see a silhouette of a busty woman inside. She told me to shut door and put money through hole. I did. She then told me to take my trousers off and put my dick through the hole cos she was hungry. Haha. Yes madam!!!

There's a little speaking involved here, on the part of the SP.

Cashford, do you think there's any way it could have been a guy disguising their voice?

Offline winkywanky

I tried this one in Glasgow while stuck there with work, was handy in same hotel lol, my cock got rubbered and inserted and it wasn't in a dripping wet pussy.

No idea what was the other side and to be honest not bothered

Bizarre...handheld Fleshlight? Have you ever done anal before Dave, could it have been a well-lubed arse?

niftyfiftydave

There's a little speaking involved here, on the part of the SP.

Cashford, do you think there's any way it could have been a guy disguising their voice?

There is no speaking lol, i would say odds on it is not female. Far to secretive not to be.

niftyfiftydave

Bizarre...handheld Fleshlight? Have you ever done anal before Dave, could it have been a well-lubed arse?

Lol what a question, yes of course, and that was exactly what it was, a well used lubed ass. Experience from clubs i know my above average length and average girth is always in demand by the women who like anal but also the tv/ts and bi fellas lol, and the fact this one sized it up and rubbered it up tells me it was another one of that group.
Thing is the bj was nowhere near as good as an experienced and horny tv/ts in a club. Trust me go into the dark room in a swingers club and you will get the best knee trembling standing up bj ever. You just won,t know who has given it to you lol.

Offline winkywanky

...I hope Cashford is reading all this... :lol:

niftyfiftydave

If he is not he will get a shock when he does, thing is the way i look at it a good bj is a good bj, i went into that hotel room thinking if it is a male at least i will get a leg wobbling blow job.

It was nowhere near, felt like my cum had been extracted surgically lol. was not even mediocre.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Cashford has been a member for 3 years so I'm sure he checked the reviews in advance. To be honest, in this case, ignorance is indeed bliss.

Offline winkywanky

Delfrommem's Neg review speaks volumes:

"Being beckoned to put my dick through the well documented pop up tent construction.
The hand though painted nails reminded me of Thing from Addams Family.

It got worse then because after some initial cock manipulation, a bit of perfunctory mouth action and stroking there was some mad tapping on the tent walls which was quite disconcerting. I eventually sussed that I should withdraw and then the Thing got very impatient, angry in fact.

I couldn't work out what it was trying to tell me and heard some real frustrated moans etc inside the tent and more tapping. I eventually sussed that it wanted me to present my arse for rimming. But by this time I was a little edgy to say the least. By now for the sheer odd comedy of it I thought why the hell not.  Bent over and sheepishly presented my arse to the hole...yes, it felt quite humiliating and submissive. Not quite the deal I was after  :blush:

My arse was test wiped with a wet wipe and then  a little very perfunctory tonguing before being urged by the Impatient THING to turn around and put my now highly unaroused cock back in. :unknown:

so some jerking and slurping with some flappy type sounds of the tent material like a demented bat and god knows how but the old chap rises a bit. Then a condom is clamped on and what seems like an arse presented and more demented signalling and signalling from Marcel Marceau's best mate to shove my not very woody dick into an orifice I can't see.

I'm pretty sure it was an arse. Fucking Marcel Marceau's dead French arse I bet...  :unknown:

Fortunately this didn't last very long as it was clear my bewildered old chap was none too amused by any of this.

And then finally, to ensure I had run the entire gauntlet it felt that my cock was being coated in stalk margerine.  :vomit:

And then wanked to completion, possibly some oral attention in there a bit but fuck me I was just now like, "please come quickly, and get me out of this Mad Adams Family House!"

Surprisingly came, not as quick as the Thing was hoping for and they tossed me through a wet wipe.
I scooped off as much as the stalk margarine stuff off my cock as I could and sort of staggered into the bathroom feeling like I was part of some Francis Bacon homage by David Lynch.

Wasn't sure what the fuck to do in the bathroom...Other than get some counselling, possibly.

I sort of staggered away in horror like the James Stewart in the last few frames from Vertigo ...."

Make of that what we will  :lol:

Offline Cashford

Just checking this thread. Wow. Some interesting comments. Haha.

From what I remember the voice seemed female. But could very well have been a high pitched male - similar to a trans. Didn’t really pay much attention to silhouette really.
Personally not bothered if it was a girl/ guy/ other. I got a thrill, did something new and came - which is what I was paying for.

I think in future I will probably just go for a 15 or 30 min punt with a wg. As someone has said, you get much more for your money.

Offline pepsicolaboy

Havent read all the posts, I am quite sure this SP has been outed as a man/TV or at best TS by the forum some time back?

Lot of older posts about them on here.

:hi: