Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber Rae Glasgow  (Read 3004 times)

59 review(s) for Amber-inked-Rae (53 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Jamesie007

This was round February this year

Venue:  known hotel Glasgow Central

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cost :£100 for 45 minutes

Comms: excellent

Parking no problems on meter nearby albeit expensive

Texted her when I was 10 mins away and she provided the room number.
Found room easy and she was behind the door.
Dressed in sexy under wear and looked stunning.
Amazing figure and sexy as fuck.
Down to earth woman who exudes sexiness.

She said that she hadn't been to the gym for a while and that she wasn't as trimmed as normal, however I found her body amazin with great tits and stunning arse.  Really want to see her when she is toned. 

It was more a GFE Experince with Amber and she was up for everything I proposed.
She did OWO and kissed very well.  Not sure if she's had lip work done as they felt a wee bit hard.
Quite high up bed and was great standing there with her on her back with legs over my shoulders.
Turned her over onto knees and the sight of her amazing arse as I took her doggy was brill.

Highlight was when she straddled me and rode me.  I was sitting up and she was doing long hard movement nice and slow.  Fuckin awesome. She then dismounted and took off the condom and finished  me off.  Well it was like Vesuvius.  Really good session and will be back.

Satisfied customer

Offline 2 pair

You've done one review, over a year old.
Now a review, with a hotel location.
Your reviews, aren't of much help at all.
The hotel location, is a bit of a concern, that might have less s p's working from there.
Discretion, is the key in this industry.
Banned reason: Previously banned undesirable.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jamesie007

Point taken

I was meaning it was a hotel based in Central Glasgow but I see where you are coming from.

Offline OGS20

What's her figure like? I've been put off as I thought she might me more of a petite underdeveloped kind of figure, like a teen girl rather than a full bodied woman
Banned reason: Shit stirring walloper.
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Jamesie007

Great shape and no way under developed.  Lovely body with a nice shapely arse

Offline DaVINCI

You've done one review, over a year old.
Now a review, with a hotel location.
Your reviews, aren't of much help at all.
The hotel location, is a bit of a concern, that might have less s p's working from there.
Discretion, is the key in this industry.
There is a few hotels in the Glasgow central area, therefore l do not see the problem with the OP review  :unknown:. You also say his reviews aren't much help  :thumbsdown: well l thought they were informative. Whats up with attacking the OP  :crazy:

Offline S.X. MacHine

There is a few hotels in the Glasgow central area, therefore l do not see the problem with the OP review  :unknown:. You also say his reviews aren't much help  :thumbsdown: well l thought they were informative. Whats up with attacking the OP  :crazy:

I agree; an informative review from an active contributor with 16 reviews. I just don't get the reason some punters on here feel the need to belittle other contributors. It doesn't really encourage folk to write reviews.

Offline Jamesie007

Thanks guys for the feedback.
It's like water off a ducks back to me tbh.
If he feels he wants to make comments then let him.
I put detail on for guys like your self as I gain advice and help from your reports and feedback.
No need for picking at each other IMO.
But that's life so get on with it.

But there are too many guys not reciprocating and I understand other members comments as every little helps.

Have a bloody great day 👍

Offline seeker

How was she looks wise ,I know looks are  subjective
But a good looking girls a good looking girl
And a Munters a Munter  :crazy:

captainblack1776

How was she looks wise ,I know looks are  subjective
But a good looking girls a good looking girl
And a Munters a Munter  :crazy:
Last time I saw her in Newcastle a couple of years ago - very good looking girl

Offline Jamesie007

I personally thought very good looking.
A definite "Would give her one," if you saw in the street

captainblack1776

I personally thought very good looking.
A definite "Would give her one," if you saw in the street
Agree - I need to give her another one - took a great load in her mouth last time :)

Offline Clattypats

I thought she was average looking, and about 4/5 years older than age stated on profile... But hey that's just my take on it... :hi: