Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hello all - please help  (Read 1664 times)

Offline magiceye

Hello all first time posting.
I've been punting for a while had a break then back again, I'm looking for punt today in North Tyneside area,  maybe even can do Newcastle (as long as address easy to find).
I do have my eyes on:
Anna / Amour
Tilly / Amour

Carrie(Kit Lee) / DB

Macey / Diamonds
Kim / Diamonds

Any info on any of these ladies would be appreciated, also on any WG from AW such as Sammie Jones or Abbi James?

The WG's on the list above are the ones I haven't seen yet & who are currently working (4/3/14).
I know there are other fab WG with the agency's, but i've seen them (ones that work/are based in my area) hence my list for today.
Just cause I said " I've seen them" doesn't mean i've seen them all!!

Hope to write more posts from my experiences, i've been reading the forum for few days and i've learnt that
IT'S GOOD TO SHARE EXPERIENCES!

p.s any info on WG Sharona? She used to be with NG was based at N Shields, red hair

Thanks

Offline magiceye

Hi all, still no info on any girls?
Then I must do with Amelia  :)
Anyone seen Tessa  from Amour?

DaveMugabe

many of them have reviews here - try searching.

Stay away from Kit Lee (or her sister) theyre horrendous

Barry Shipton

Maybe do your research before the day you fancy a punt, and agree with the above avoid the Kit/Kat Lee sisters unless you like chavvy and others  have been reviewed on here.

If you get stuck ask AnthG - he's great at doing your research for you if it's Diamonds or Amour :-).

Offline balloon jockey

p.s any info on WG Sharona? She used to be with NG was based at N Shields, red hair

Wow - Sharona - had probably my best punt of all time with her back in the good old days when she was with NG at the Swallow Hotel in Stockton. One of those moments when it just all clicked, and both got lost in the moment / action!

Recall post NG she could be found on the Dollybirds site, but haven't seen anything of her for years now.

Would welcome another go, but probably spoil the memory of that awesome meet many years ago!

Offline magiceye

Jockey - I know what you mean, she was something else  :rolleyes:
I'm sure I read some posts on a forum that she was having some money problems, she also mentioned that a family member was in hospital.

Do you also remember a WG with NG called 'Marina'? Size 8, 5'4, blonde, she told me she had operation on her vagina! She said something about having a new virgin pussy!? Saw her at Felling. She was a really good punt  :)

Offline Greenman

Wow - Sharona - had probably my best punt of all time with her back in the good old days when she was with NG at the Swallow Hotel in Stockton. One of those moments when it just all clicked, and both got lost in the moment / action!

Recall post NG she could be found on the Dollybirds site, but haven't seen anything of her for years now.

Would welcome another go, but probably spoil the memory of that awesome meet many years ago!

OMg
Sharona
She was the original knee trembler From say 4/5 years ago

Just had an erection thinking about her
Based near wet and wild

Spent 2 hours recovering in the shopping centre after a session with her with her mouth round the knob and a finger up my ass

Would love to see her again

Offline Metal Geek

Chav is an understatement with Kit and her sister, have you seen them on the Jeremy Kyle show.  :scare:

Although have to admit when I punted with her just over a year ago it wasn't dreadful. But she's as thick as 2 short planks, and not exactly a looker, body wise ok but looks like she's gone downhill since she had a child last year. Not one Ill be returning to when there are so many better options out there.