Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Le Jeu parties  (Read 634 times)

Offline ik

I am contemplating attending a Le Jeu party this Friday and wondered if anyone had any experience of them beyond the one review on here. They aren't cheap £400 for 4 hours and you get one on one time with 3 of the 5 girls present. It's more of a social then pair off, rather than a normal party. I've been to plenty of parties in London, LMP, Greedy girls and Natasha's in the day and love the group sex but am intrigued by the offer of a high class party - a lovely venue with potentially decent girls. The party is off the A1 near Peterborough. Anyone been?

External Link/Members Only

Offline mrkandmrsk

It’s a late reply sorry but I’ve been to two of these parties now. You get 3 alone times with 5 of the ladies there. You don’t pick which one, they seems to pick you seamlessly. I between the alone times there’s food and some kind of entertainment for a bit of a break and recharge the batteries. The guy who hosts it is great and it’s based in a private secluded house. It’s not cheap but for me it’s a nice day away from a stressful work life with 3 beautiful ladies and a bit of light entertainment.