Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PETITE SAMI  (Read 11098 times)

53 review(s) for PETITE SAMI (33 positive, 11 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by ]

HarryRoss

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Met sweet Sami today. This girl is much younger than the photo, despite of 18, 19 or 20, she is definitely below 20. Beautiful, petite (5ft2), slim, with C cup boobs. For her general appearance I would give her 8.5/10

I confirmed via the phone before and she does charge 10 extra for the owo, so paid her 90 for an hour.

Positive:

Beautiful and petite
Slim body with large boob
Smart and naughty girl
Tight pussy and soft skin
Offer water and shower

Neutral:

House is old and room's not very clean IMO
owo is vanilla, not deep throat, and she wiped my dick with tissue frequently
light fk
small fanny, slim body, cannot do hard core
some positions like classic and doggy are limited (for doggy that I cannot do hard core due to large dick, and she refused put her leg on my shoulder for classic)
Obviously she did her body hair removal few days or a week ago, which made me feel thorny when I touched her legs.

Negative:
Her bed is horrible...you can deeply feel the spring under the bed, and that made my knee so painful.
Not a clock watcher, but she set a alarm clock, and her sister made her a phone call when times up...

To sum up all what I mentioned above her performance, I would give her 7/10

For our sex, it's vanilla, both mutual reasons. She is slim and petite, and I've got a large and thick dick, so really cannot do hard core or maximum penetration...what a pity.
She did me the owo first, her skill just very basic, however this clever girl sucked ball well, and she knew to tantalize me with her naughty eyes.
Then we've tried classic (refused put her legs on my shoulder...) doggy (cannot fuck quick and hard, need to be gentled) etc. at last finished with doggy (I would say she's not a pro with doggy, I needed to teach her to spread her legs, keep her back lower and relax.)

Afterwards, we chatted, she told me she will leave UK after 9th March then go back to Poland, then take a holiday to Spain, Thailand etc. then finally back to London on April.
Interesting thing was she told me that 70% of her clients are Asian (Chinese, Japanese, Indian etc.), that's unbelievable. I didn't anticipate the high ratio. She told me most of her clients picked her because they're not tall and with medium-small dick, so they will have less issue when having sex with a petite girl rather than a white girl normally with 5ft7 height.

Then there's only 13 mins left, I would like to try again, she reluctantly said ok, provided owo then with classic position. I've tried to cum in 10 mins, but it's obviously hard to cum (my first time lasts 17 mins, so the second time won't be quick too). Then times up, her sister made a phone call to her and she picked it up, we had to stop. That's a bit annoying, but I don't think I can cum even after a 10 mins extension, plus her horrible bad made me painful, so just gave it up.

So, for the general, I will give her 7.5/10 (for me, 7.5+=positive  6+=neutral 6-=negative), just reach the positive (I have to admit that there are some issues come from myself, like the large dick etc. for others, their score may rise to 8-8.5, but I don't think she can reach to 9).

Anyway, that's an interesting experience with an 18 petite girl (90/hr with a quite young girl, cannot expect too much). If you're looking for a teenager experience then she's your perfect choice. Hope rest of you guys can enjoy much more fun than me. I probably will not book her again, as I said, I'm a collector, those girls from Hungary, Romania, Italy are waiting for me to fuck.  :yahoo:  So good luck guys, happy fucking!  :dance:
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 07:57:28 pm by HarryRoss »

Offline finn5555

Positive  :dash: sounds like a shit punt to me  :hi:

HarryRoss

I'm more willing to see their merits.  ;)  She did provid me the vanilla services, and accepted to try again in the limited time. She's a funny 18 years old girl, honestly I cannot expect too much. Thus I reluctantly give her positive  :hi:

I will not book her again, she is too slim for me, dress size 4... that's really restrict my performance. The Czech girl that I booked before has size 12, that's the perfect fanny for me, I can do the extremely hard core doggy as I can, especially in my bed  :thumbsup:

Anyway, from my observation, she's not lacking of clients now, so positive or neutral won't make any difference.  :lol:
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 08:07:49 pm by HarryRoss »

password02

I did try myself for today - sent her 2 texts and also a call and left a message + AW email - no reply and its 8.15pm.

she must be too busy with all the UKP members waiting outside  to FCK her!!!

Offline finn5555

I did try myself for today - sent her 2 texts and also a call and left a message + AW email - no reply and its 8.15pm.

Lucky escape I'd say  :hi:

stephenteh

I only 5ft5 and I don't have problem fucking a 6ft tall girl.

James999

Not a clock watcher, but she set a alarm clock, and her sister made her a phone call when times up...

:dash:

If that's not a clockwatcher what is ?

HarryRoss

Yep, it could be. Before I left, I asked for her later arrangement , she told me the next client was on the way, and she does see lots of people everyday.

Dude, IMO, don't book any wg in the evening, most of them are so tired. Last time when I book Jessie at 3pm, she's already too tired to do the cowgirl position. So if I were you, I will book wg in the morning or noon, otherwise I will choose to book for the weekend and confirm on Friday. Most of wgs cannot be energetic after seeing 3-4 clients. If you go there in the evening, I don't think she can provide a proper service to you.  :dash:

HarryRoss

In some degree, you can say that. I just roughly write this review based on my memory today without checking. Btw I was 20 mins late today, and she still provided me a whole one hour service, so I don't mind there's a bit annoying at last.

HarryRoss

Yep, that will not be an issue when fucking with a tall lady. For me, just feel a bit different with fucking a 5ft4 lady. My favorite is fucking with 5ft4-5ft7 ladies with dress size 8-12. Haven't tried 6ft girl before, may have a try this week :D

James999

In some degree, you can say that. I just roughly write this review based on my memory today without checking. Btw I was 20 mins late today, and she still provided me a whole one hour service, so I don't mind there's a bit annoying at last.

Fair call, it's just the way you wrote it seemed a bit of a contradiction  :hi:

HarryRoss

For Asians, despite of their height, many of them don't have a large dick, both length and circumference. Sami told me that most Asian people she has ever seen have an average length of 14 centimeters (5.5 inches), and she thought my dick has at least 18 centimeters (7 inches), however, due to she's slim and petite, I cannot penetration deeper and get fully hard (I did have if I'm fucking with a tall lady with large arse), which IMO today I only have 16 centimeters (6.3 inches), which means that most of Asian guys she's seen before only have 5 inches length, that's may have an issue when having sex with a tall white girl, especially with a large arse.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 08:59:18 pm by HarryRoss »

HarryRoss

Fair call, it's just the way you wrote it seemed a bit of a contradiction  :hi:

Yep, I admit that. English is not my primary language, so I normally check my grammar mistakes (still lots of mistakes after checking  :dash: I'm working on it  :hi: ). And there's discrepancy exists, however I cannot edit it after posting few mins  :cry:

general-sid

For Asians, despite of their height, many of them don't have a large dick, both length and circumference. Sami told me that most Asian people she has ever seen have an average length of 14 centimeters (5.5 inches), and she thought my dick has at least 18 centimeters (7 inches), however, due to she's slim and petite, I cannot penetration deeper and get fully hard (I did have if I'm fucking with a tall lady with large arse), which IMO today I only have 16 centimeters (6.3 inches), which means that most of Asian guys she's seen before only have 5 inches length, that's may have an issue when having sex with a tall white girl, especially with a large arse.

R u an expert now in the field of asian dick size  :D

HarryRoss

R u an expert now in the field of asian dick size  :D

Well I cannot say that  :hi:  that data just based on Sami's memories. In view of her unprofessional doggy position, I highly doubt the number came out of her mouth would be accurate. Just like today she incorrectly thought about my size. For normal, I mean facing with a hot girl and I got fully erection, my dick length would be at least 7.2 inches with 5.3 inches circumference. However when I was fucking Sami today, every hard hit just  made her yell, I could feel her legs were shaking....so I had to be gently.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 09:24:49 pm by HarryRoss »

Offline Meursault

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Met sweet Sami today. This girl is much younger than the photo, despite of 18, 19 or 20, she is definitely below 20. Beautiful, petite (5ft2), slim, with C cup boobs.

It seem my review has been vindicated - regarding her age.
Almost identical review in every way really. Except that I'm not in the habit of talking about the size of my knob  :D
 :drinks:

stephenteh

I'm Asian and not well endowed compared to European but I still fuck a 6ft girl (without heels) without a problem. Who care how tall the girl is, when she lays on the bed with her legs spread, I'm the "tallest"

LL

I hope her sister calls when I'm fucking this girl, I answer the phone myself - what a turn-on!  - "hey baby, what's that you say? I  only have 5 minutes left?, OK, I'll be finished by then, I'm just tossing off over your sister's tits, OK?" :D

LL

my dick length would be at least 7.2 inches with 5.3 inches circumference.
Fuck me are you sure that's your cock?  Sounds like the proportions of a baked potato.  :hi:

HarryRoss

Fuck me are you sure that's your cock?  Sounds like the proportions of a baked potato.  :hi:

I'm 100% sure sir. My ex sex partner took a measurement for me with a soft band tape  :music:

Offline finn5555

:lol: :lol:

HarryRoss

It seem my review has been vindicated - regarding her age.
Almost identical review in every way really. Except that I'm not in the habit of talking about the size of my knob  :D
 :drinks:

yep  :drinks:

And she's also clever as a teenager, she even asked me to buy credit for her to make her dream come true sooner, just like I'm her sugar daddy  :wacko:  hehe, no way  :D

Anyway, I think she charges reasonable price compare to many other wgs.

Offline Urban_G

Doesn't seem like much of a positive to me.

"House is old and room's not very clean IMO" - Nice way to 'set the scene', it's one of the biggest turn offs. How long had the bedsheets not been changed for? :vomit:
"owo is vanilla, not deep throat, and she wiped my dick with tissue frequently" - That sounds fucking annoying. Why did she do this? It suggests she thinks your dick isn't clean, at least that's what I would feel if it happened to me. Sounds like a timewasting tactic.
"Not a clock watcher, but she set a alarm clock, and her sister made her a phone call when times up..." - Sure, she's not actually WATCHING the clock, but setting an alarm. Isn't that even worse? Just as bad as the old knock on the door at a parlour.

"She did me the owo first, her skill just very basic"
"Then we've tried classic (refused put her legs on my shoulder...)"
"doggy (cannot fuck quick and hard, need to be gentled)"
"at last finished with doggy (I would say she's not a pro with doggy, I needed to teach her to spread her legs, keep her back lower and relax.)"

Pretty all the above would put me right off, I'd probably end up just pulling out and wanking over her before heading out.

"Anyway, that's an interesting experience with an 18 petite girl (90/hr with a quite young girl, cannot expect too much)." - I expect what I pay for and I reckon even at £90 for an hour that's a waste.

Better luck in your next punt!

HarryRoss

I'm Asian and not well endowed compared to European but I still fuck a 6ft girl (without heels) without a problem. Who care how tall the girl is, when she lays on the bed with her legs spread, I'm the "tallest"

Yep, I mean with proper position, that won't be a problem. However today when I fucked Sami, her conservative doggy position made me awkward, she just kneel and back to me, which made her fanny at a top position. I have no idea but to teach her to spread her legs, so that I don't need to put myself at a higher level or stand on the floor.

I got few Asian friends, as they said their merit is not about length comparing to European people, but hardness. Some of them may have same or similar circumference with European people. IMO fucking with local girls, sometimes circumference is more important than length. And the hardness can be a bonus for girls.   
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 10:26:11 pm by HarryRoss »

Offline finn5555

I'm 100% sure sir. My ex sex partner took a measurement for me with a soft band tape  :music:

It's like a penis just smaller  :sarcastic:

Offline Meursault

"House is old and room's not very clean IMO" - Nice way to 'set the scene', it's one of the biggest turn offs. How long had the bedsheets not been changed for? :vomit:
I thought the flat was good actually, other than a springy (but clean) bed. Much better than any walk-up I've been to and quite a bit more pleasant than lots of other places I've seen WGs in.

HarryRoss

Nice way to 'set the scene', it's one of the biggest turn offs. How long had the bedsheets not been changed for? :vomit:
I cannot tell that, but I guess at least a week, it's dark brown colour with some dots pattern. I've smelled it and only found some smell from candle or perfume, so not sure. But the bed's horrible, and the floor and carpet are old, poor and unclean, so I guess the bed sheet cannot be cleaned too.  :crazy:

That sounds fucking annoying. Why did she do this? It suggests she thinks your dick isn't clean, at least that's what I would feel if it happened to me. Sounds like a timewasting tactic.

I don't know, before I went to her place, I took a complete shower again just make sure I'm fully clean. But when we're erecting, you know few tissue fluid or semen will come out, that's normal. However, she's kind of conservative, so may be she just cannot get used to it for now.

Sure, she's not actually WATCHING the clock, but setting an alarm. Isn't that even worse? Just as bad as the old knock on the door at a parlour.

Yep, I agreed with you, but cannot modify them after posting few mins.

Pretty all the above would put me right off, I'd probably end up just pulling out and wanking over her before heading out.

I have no idea. Each wg has their restrict area. Like Jessie I can almost kiss all her body, just besides her ear. For Sami, her restrict area is leg.

I expect what I pay for and I reckon even at £90 for an hour that's a waste.

Compare to some wgs, true.

Better luck in your next punt!

Thanks a lot, you too. Anyway, now I can remove Polish girl from my to-do list. I need to fuck Hungarian, Australian, Italian, Brazilian girls in the next half month. I've not tried Romanian girl before, recently many poor feedback published for Romanian girls, so I'm considering to postpone or remove the Romanian girl from my list.  :drinks: 
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 10:49:00 pm by HarryRoss »

LL

I need to fuck Hungarian, Australian, Italian, Brazilian girls in the next half month. I've not tried Romanian girl before, recently many poor feedback published for Romanian girls, so I'm considering to postpone or remove the Romanian girl from my list.  :drinks:

I'll save you some money.  They all feel the same!  Don't get so hung up on nationality and chasing after girls from different lands.  That's my advice - take it or leave it.  Personally I focus on reviews or just go on my own gut feeling about a girl, from her profile and the way she looks.  I don't care where they're from any more.

Offline Meursault

Thanks a lot, you too. Anyway, now I can remove Polish girl from my to-do list. I need to fuck Hungarian, Australian, Italian, Brazilian girls in the next half month. I've not tried Romanian girl before, recently many poor feedback published for Romanian girls, so I'm considering to postpone or remove the Romanian girl from my list.  :drinks:
There's loads of good Romanian WGs out there. There's loads of bad ones as well, because they are the predominant nationality per capita of WGs at the moment.
I'm sure the binomial distribution curve of good, bad and average is the same for Romanians as all nationalities.

Persie

Does she mean Asian as in oriental or Chinese?

HarryRoss

Does she mean Asian as in oriental or Chinese?

She specifically mentioned her clients are mostly from China, Japan, India and rest of Asian countries, but the majority are from these three countries.

Persie

She sounds shit to be honest
At a size 4, it would feel a little wrong   :scare:

ANd i would be worried that I would split / break her

Refusing to put legs around shoulder whilst fucking is not acceptable. Continually wiping cock whilst sucking it makes it all a bit clinical

plus an alarm clock and she sees loads of punters a day.....what a classy girl

HarryRoss

I'll save you some money.  They all feel the same!  Don't get so hung up on nationality and chasing after girls from different lands.  That's my advice - take it or leave it.  Personally I focus on reviews or just go on my own gut feeling about a girl, from her profile and the way she looks.  I don't care where they're from any more.

Thanks for your advice. I'm willing to book hot girls from same countries, but if there's an alternative from different country, also with fab looking and body, I have the interest to try.
Anyway, for me, body>face>nationality

I've got a plan to try this British little girl before: External Link/Members Only
However after trying Sami, I found small fanny really not my cup of tea. I need large arse, at least 8-10  :yahoo:

HarryRoss

She sounds shit to be honest
At a size 4, it would feel a little wrong   :scare:

ANd i would be worried that I would split / break her

Refusing to put legs around shoulder whilst fucking is not acceptable. Continually wiping cock whilst sucking it makes it all a bit clinical

plus an alarm clock and she sees loads of punters a day.....what a classy girl

Yep. I'm only 5ft7 and she almost could not bear my gently fuck... So if you press or fuck her little bit harder, she will surely get hurt and yell...

Her legs are not smooth, so when she refused putting her legs on my shoulder, I did not insist.

mikey40

Seen her twice, Thurs and yesterday. Didn't spend too much time on the bed, as i asked her to put her shoes on and fucked her standing up, with her bent over the massage table, then sat her on it and finally sitting on the chair, with her bouncing up and down. Must say i enjoyed it much more Thurs, she just seemed fresher and also got her to dress up with stocking and suspenders before i arrived. 2nd time she just had jeans on. Great little body and a really nice girl, nothing wrong with the flat, probably cost at least £500,000 on the open market and room is good, although agree bed is a springy. Blowjob not that great but good at ball licking. If you want a major PSE then probably best to book one, with their body covered in tattoo's and pumped up lips and tits. This girl is all natural.

Offline Meursault

Seen her twice, Thurs and yesterday. Didn't spend too much time on the bed, as i asked her to put her shoes on and fucked her standing up, with her bent over the massage table, then sat her on it and finally sitting on the chair, with her bouncing up and down. Must say i enjoyed it much more Thurs, she just seemed fresher and also got her to dress up with stocking and suspenders before i arrived. 2nd time she just had jeans on. Great little body and a really nice girl, nothing wrong with the flat, probably cost at least £500,000 on the open market and room is good, although agree bed is a springy. Blowjob not that great but good at ball licking. If you want a major PSE then probably best to book one, with their body covered in tattoo's and pumped up lips and tits. This girl is all natural.
I live (rent) round the corner. You're talking £700k I reckon :scare:
I saw those heels in the corner. Wish I'd done the same as you!

Offline happy as larry

Offline Tailpipe

I have just read all of this thread God knows why , I did  :lol: at times

Shame she does not do out calls as I would love to bash her up with my 3  inches not measured with soft tape WTF

Jvosta

Shame she does not do out calls as I would love to bash her up with my 3  inches not measured with soft tape WTF

.....you what?

Offline Meursault

I have just read all of this thread God knows why , I did  :lol: at times

:D My girth is 6/8ths of an inch (measured with a bit of string) so she might be able to squeeze me in again.

Offline finn5555

A pro$$ie has just told me HarryRoss is hung like a hamster  :sarcastic:

HarryRoss

A pro$$ie has just told me HarryRoss is hung like a hamster  :sarcastic:

Who? Sami? I ain't punt frequently. But Sami should remember my 18 cm cock.  :sarcastic:

Offline finn5555

Who? Sami? I ain't punt frequently. But Sami should remember my 18 cm cock.  :sarcastic:

Yep your a cock alright but more like 67"  :sarcastic:

marksheet

Hi

I am a new punter and want to share my experience with this lady.

I booked my appointment with Sammi on a Sunday morning at 4pm. She confirmed quickly and agreed. When I arrive, she ignored my text/call. I waited for 1 hour and nothing happened in the end. I thought i was only unlucky and inexperience :(

Then a week later i tried again. I booked her 2 days before and confirmed a booking on the same day. Her text messages response were quick and friendly. My booking was at 9pm, so I texted her in the morning to confirm if it would happen. Her phone switched off and no replies. I then realised she removed her number from AW. What a scam

Offline riker

With all pros, always confirm about 1 hour before the actual booking time.

Offline backofthenet

There's loads of good Romanian WGs out there. There's loads of bad ones as well, because they are the predominant nationality per capita of WGs at the moment.
I'm sure the binomial distribution curve of good, bad and average is the same for Romanians as all nationalities.

Simultaneously the truest and smartest post on this whole forum. Try to explain it to our resident red coloured transport service provider.
Seeing Sami tomorrow. And looking forward to it. I'm hung like a blade of grass.