Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Louise 100% British, Farnborough Incall  (Read 9522 times)

7 review(s) for Louise-XXX (6 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mh

Link to this Profile Page using Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I had a business meeting away from my office sprung on me for near Farnborough and ending before lunchtime. Well it would have been rude not to try and get a punt in!

A few days before this I had been going through my hotlist and noticed that Louise, who usually works in Reading, would be touring to Farnborough the day I was to be there. I had thought about meeting Louise in the past but Reading is a bit awkward for me to get to in terms of travel time so I never had. This opportunity seemed to be presenting itself to me on a plate. So I contacted Louise via AW email and her communication was perfect (this continued by text and phone on the day of the punt). She gave clear answers with no messing or misunderstandings - I guess that should be one advantage of booking a "100% British" girl, but we all know that some British girls present just as much of a difficulty in communication as those with English not as their first language.

On the day we exchanged a few texts while I was still in my meeting (texts with a WG ensures the most boring meeting is enlivened - for me, I mean, I didn't read them out to everyone). I said I would call her when I was leaving the place I was visiting but I forgot! So I parked up near the address but realised she probably wasn't expecting me just yet. I was about 10 minutes early and called her then, she said she would just get dressed how I had requested and she'd then call me up. 10 minutes later I had had the nod and was knocking on the door.

Louise greeted me wearing exactly what I had asked for, her sexy secretary outfit with white blouse, black skirt and black stockings. My plan was to carry on my earlier office based meeting but doing something a lot more enjoyable. Louise looks exactly like her profile photos which are clearly very recent ones.

Louise was very eager to please. After a bit of DFK I turned her attention to my cock and she started sucking. The outer layers of her clothing were soon discarded but her suspender belt and stockings stayed on, which was quite horny as it was a sexy set. Now I had booked 45 minutes as I didn't quite have the window for an hour long punt. In hindsight I probably should have booked half an hour because I was very aware I would not come twice and so I had spent the first 20 minutes of the punt trying hard *not* to come. I then spent the next 20 minutes trying very much to come but finding it difficult to do so after the holding off bit had been too successful! This definitely wasn't Louise's fault, she was doing her utmost to cause an eruption. Don't get me wrong - I was enjoying the trying very much indeed and after a couple of cycles of cowgirl, doggy and oral I came fairly explosively in the end with a nice CIM finish. So yes, I should have gone for a half an hour "splash and dash" but it was my own decision to use all the time that I had available to me that day.

Any negatives? Not really. She didn't seem keen on me fingering her while she was giving me oral but she didn't stop me, just pulled away a little. Louise doesn't  offer anal, but if she ever changes her mind I will be first in line - this is probably a niche thing, but in doggy position the view of her bumhole, framed by a very nicely proportioned ass, was the most glorious sight; possibly the best looking one I've seen!

The private flat was brand-new, clean and modern with an inconspicuous entrance and a luxury feel. The bathroom was as well appointed as any hotel I've stayed in and the  shower was excellent with a huge pile of soft clean towels to hand.

Although Louise also posts on here I had no special favours as she did not realise that I was a poster on UKP until the day after the punt. I wasn't trying to keep my identity a secret, in fact I was sure I had told her but looking back at messages now, I hadn't. My confusion was that I had exchanged PMs with her on UKP many months ago but not to make this booking.

Offline Tailpipe

Good review I have always wanted to book her but its never worked out. Always liked the look of her pictures,

Plus from time to time I have asked her the odd question by PM and she has always been happy to help.

The review is better than if she new you were a UKP member.  As shows the she gives good service to all.

Pleased it work out well.  :cool:

Offline what-a man

Saw her in Reading sometime in october 2013 and I had a good time. Trying to find a way to get to Reading to see her again coz I live in london.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 07:31:52 pm by what-a man »

Offline akauya

Thanks for that review MH. I've had Louise on my hl for ages (even though I hardly ever get to Reading) just hoping she tours London one day.

kenw1

Thanks for that review MH. I've had Louise on my hl for ages (even though I hardly ever get to Reading) just hoping she tours London one day.

Louise has Reading, Swindon and Farnborough, I seem to remember that Louise has tour London but not lately.

Why not email her and ask if her plans touring London in the near future.

Tony Montana

That's a very good example of what an AW profile should look like. Up to date diary, a mix of pro and selfie photos, good information.

:thumbsup:

Offline what-a man

Louise has Reading, Swindon and Farnborough, I seem to remember that Louise has tour London but not lately.

Why not email her and ask if her plans touring London in the near future.

I doubt whether she has plans to visit london coz when i asked her about this she said she had no plans to visit london as her experiences in london were not good. She may have changed her mind.

Louise 100% British

I assume I am allowed to respond to this as it is about where my location is/will be, if not I am sure Admin can delete.
London is not completely out of bounds, I didn't have a good time in London, but only because my first client put me in a (potentially) dangerous situation, and it put me off but this could have happened anywhere to be fair.
I only work days, so I can only visit places that I can travel to and from in a day in reasonable time. Also I hate using trains, and I would never drive into Central London, that's just mad!
Heathrow is on my ''to do'' list for the near future, just have to psyche myself up for the notorious M25  :) so just keep an eye out.

Offline berksboy

Dont you live in Reading  ? if so why the M25 ? is just 1/2hr down the M4 (once you have got out of Reading ! )

Louise 100% British

Dont you live in Reading  ? if so why the M25 ? is just 1/2hr down the M4 (once you have got out of Reading ! )
Had it in my head that it was the m25. Thanks for telling me!

domino131

Personally I think it's exaggerated how bad driving in central London is, but if it's during a weekday you would face the congestion charge.

Offline herbie007

If she came to London I'd go see her.

She looks hot  ;)

Offline mattylondon

That's a very good example of what an AW profile should look like. Up to date diary, a mix of pro and selfie photos, good information.
 :thumbsup:
I agree. She has also made the best of herself, if you know what I mean, with regards to her photos, the lighting, angle and so on, but that's simply good marketing. In particular, a very professional looking personal profile. Clear font and very presentable. Very good. She has also made the best of her Adultwork one, which isn't the best format, but hey, it's free! A very nice and petite figure. The girl has talent. Let's hope she keeps in shape and doesn't let herself go, like the lazy and complacent ones. Not my business of course, but I also hope she does her own thing and isn't influenced by any of the older prossie brigade. Need their advice she does not! Keep listening to your customers, rather than your competition!

All the requisite information is there. I think that somebody has taken on board a few things from UKP.  ;)
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 06:37:53 am by mattylondon »

Offline Tailpipe

Good British WG are in the minority .she is still young .

Some good advice Matty in your post .

Offline Jake-

I visited Louise yesterday. I am of a certain age where I feel awkward meeting with girls young enough to be my grand daughter, but she does say on her A/work profile that age is not a problem. So there I was in Farnborough. I found the flat easy enough, parking in a metered car park within yards of the front door. Buzzer entry so no problem discretion wise. Louise opened the door dressed in, well, very little actually, apart from a dazzling welcoming smile. First impressions... Very pretty girl lovely long black hair, tidy figure with lovely soft natural breasts. Now this was a half hour appointment so I was undressing the second I walked in the door. No time for prolonged conversation in a half hour punt... I can find any number of pretty girls who are prepared to chat with me, but not many who are prepared to let me fuck them. Anyway we were straight at it lots of kissing, oral bothways ..Cowgirl/ missionary/doggy. Finished with a nice sloppy blowjob and CIM. marvelous. So conclusions. Louise is a nice looking girl with a good figure. Incredible eyes, almost mesmerizing. At no time did I feel rushed, pretty sure I over ran by a few minutes. The salient point about Louise from my perspective is her attitude to her job. She can't be faulted. Excellent value for money. Would I visit again. Yes that's for sure.

Jake- 

vorian

I'm a bit confused, I see Louise is now showing as a guest and not a member on here, I would have thought if she was banned wouldn't it show up as such. I didn't think an account could be deleted once set up.  :unknown:

Offline mh

I'm a bit confused, I see Louise is now showing as a guest and not a member on here, I would have thought if she was banned wouldn't it show up as such. I didn't think an account could be deleted once set up.  :unknown:

Oh yes, and no link to a profile even. I guess Adam is experimenting with something...? Since there's no link to her profile can't see if she posted something to get her locked out.

vorian

Oh yes, and no link to a profile even. I guess Adam is experimenting with something...? Since there's no link to her profile can't see if she posted something to get her locked out.

That's what I was thinking, normally if someone does anything wrong it just shows as banned, very odd, I thought Louise was too aware of how UKP work to get caught out on anything like blatant touting or attacking punters.

Very strange indeed. I don't even no what the guest bit means.

OldAdmin

She asked for her account to be banned after she was outed to her family. I decided to delete the account rather than have anyone think she got banned for doing something wrong.

vorian

She asked for her account to be banned after she was outed to her family. I decided to delete the account rather than have anyone think she got banned for doing something wrong.

Damn that's terrible for her, thanks for your answer Adam, I do hope this was nothing to do with ParisB or the fact that she was a member of UKP.

Louise if you are still reading, you have my best wishes.

Offline Bangers and Gash

I thought that Louise was already ''out'' seeming as she shows her face.

:rose:

vorian

I thought that Louise was already ''out'' seeming as she shows her face.

:rose:

No one knows to what degree any prossy is all ready out, profile pictures, websites, close friends and partners are one thing, but that does not necessary mean parents/grandparents etc.

Offline mattylondon

I'm very sorry to learn that. I kinda liked her. If somebody did do that, they're scum. Unfortunately, there's always a chance, if you show your face.

And as it shows Adam, if the case is genuine, both prossies and punters are protected on this forum.  :hi:

I too wonder if some prossie has done this because she was a member of UKP? Twisted revenge for condemning Paris B, I wonder? It's a hell of a co-incidence.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 09:43:53 pm by mattylondon »

hollysbeenabadgirl

Twisted revenge for condemning Paris B, I wonder? It's a hell of a co-incidence.

I do not like speaking for others, but thought I should reply to this point to save speculation. Whilst she is not quite sure how people got the information, it does not appear in anyway connected to another WG.

Clearly she has had a bad few days, but was nice and chirpy yesterday and has no plans to change the way she does anything as things seem to have worked out okay.

vorian

I do not like speaking for others, but thought I should reply to this point to save speculation. Whilst she is not quite sure how people got the information, it does not appear in anyway connected to another WG.

Clearly she has had a bad few days, but was nice and chirpy yesterday and has no plans to change the way she does anything as things seem to have worked out okay.

Thanks Holly, being outed is a shitty thing for anyone to have to deal with, please pass on my best wishes and I hope she can rejoin UKP at some point in the future.  :hi:

hollysbeenabadgirl

Thanks Holly, being outed is a shitty thing for anyone to have to deal with, please pass on my best wishes and I hope she can rejoin UKP at some point in the future.  :hi:

Some of us are really open to 95% of people, but like to keep the older generation of family protected, it is a highly stressful situation when someone has to upset the apple cart  :angry:

I will pass your best wishes on, but Louise will no doubt be back sometime in the future.

Just a point I'd like to make...Adam was apparently straight on the case and Louise was very grateful. It is nice to see that when a decent WG has an issue they are treated as well as a punter by the Admin and Moderation team  :thumbsup:

Louise 100% British

Thanks for dealing with me so swiftly (admin)
However it no longer matters now as everybody unfortunately knows what I do, so obviously it no longer matters whether I am a member on here or not.
Initial panic set in as I was unsure how much information my family had seen.
I will not post on this thread again. Just thought I had better say thank you as it was appreciated, here seemed most appropriate. How long does it take to be able to get put of pre mod and to pm?
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 09:25:59 am by Louise 100% British »

vorian

However it no longer matters now as everybody unfortunately knows what I do, so obviously it no longer matters whether I am a member on here or not.
I will not post on this thread again. Just thought I had better say thank you as it was appreciated, here seemed most appropriate. How long does it take to be able to get put of pre mod and to pm?

Good to have you back Louise, sorry to hear about your outing problems, a shit thing to happen to anyone prossie or punter.

Offline Tailpipe

You should ask Adam if he can clock up your post count on your meter as you now look like a newbie .

Not having to hide in life is much better I sure you feel a huge weight lifted off you.

Welcome back .

Offline mattylondon

itt no longer matters now as everybody unfortunately knows what I do, so obviously it no longer matters whether I am a member on here or not.

Fit and personable prossies are a rare breed on forums. I hope you sorted out the family stuff. Welcome back.  :hi:

amcamman1961

Saw Louise few times this year I have done FR to AW.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I missed this thread when it all happened.  Louise I am sorry for what has happened to you.  I know exactly how you feel and what damage it can do to a family as well as friends.
I hope you are now ok and everything is starting to get back to normal levels.  The fallout can last for a long time as I well know.
It is sickening when we get outed as it doesn't just hurt us it hurts our parents/grandparents/children/friends.
Thankfully your partner knew so you had him by your side.

I do hope the damage done was minimal and I hope you are doing ok now

Offline Frenchie

Got to say that the more I look at this girls profile the better she gets !! Now on my hotlist....very interesting face and everything else looks good as well .
Comes across very genuine ..and it is SO much easier communicating with somebody who speaks english !

Very much on my 'to do ' list.......she looks lovely .....the sort of profile you keep going back to and re-reading every few weeks !

Online Private Parts

Got to say that the more I look at this girls profile the better she gets !! Now on my hotlist....very interesting face and everything else looks good as well .
Comes across very genuine ..and it is SO much easier communicating with somebody who speaks english !

Very much on my 'to do ' list.......she looks lovely .....the sort of profile you keep going back to and re-reading every few weeks !
+1
I have tried to get an appointment on a number of occasions but to no avail. No fault on either side just circumstance wouldn't allow.
One day I will be lucky, hopefully soon
PP

Offline mh

I note her profile says "AWAY FOR 10 DAYS.  Swindon, Farnborough and Reading." - sounds like the holiday of my nightmares!

Louise 100% British

Not abroad this year :(
Staying at home but will be visiting the festival since it is footsteps away from me :)