Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Spanish Lucia - Gateshead Quayside  (Read 3228 times)

8 review(s) for SPANISH_LUCIA (3 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline Mushroom7

External Link/Members Only

First punt first review go easy  :thumbsup:

Comms - Initial contact through AW then text, quick response, booking made quickly.

Location - Gateshead Quayside easy to find, paid parking.

Apartment clean & easy accessible.

Meet 1 booked 30min £70 OWO COB

Walked in to be met by Lucia & she exceeded any expectations I had she is much better in person, her photos do her no justice in my opinion. Exactly my type & what I wanted.

Financials sorted & she was straight on me very enthusiastic & seemed to enjoy what she does, OWO was very good, her tits are amazing(I’m a tit man so I loved them) lots of kissing teasing then she got me to straddle her and fuck her tits until I blew all over them. Nice post chat & clean up, shower offered I declined as I was in a rush. She really does make you feel amazing, I knew I’d be back for round 2 before she left Newcastle.

Meet 2 about a week later.

60min GFE £130

Walked in & she was very happy to see me again same thing all over me lay me on the bed OWO then lots of body kissing, biting just teasing. Back massage was nice but then turned me over put condom on with her mouth & she squatted on the view of them tits is something else(they are real) she then lay down I put her on her side so I could fuck her deep then I blew not long after.

Little rest & chat she holds good conversation & is very friendly, back to more OWO to get me going then fucked her tits again until I popped for a 2nd time. Clean up, chat, rest, shower offered & accepted. More kissing cuddling she was all over me until I stepped out the door.

Had to have a word with myself a few times since though as she has dazzled me, not sure what it is but she’s damn good!

10/10 she’s off back to Spain for 10 days then back to the uk. Highly recommended.

Offline tynetunnel

Sounds like you had a great first punt OP, and thanks also for the excellent review. Welcome to punting  :hi:

Offline oldrockingchair

Certainly looks like you had a good time but a little rich for me at £130/1hr

Offline Mushroom7

Certainly looks like you had a good time but a little rich for me at £130/1hr

I hear ya! If she hadn’t if left Newcastle soon I’d be bankrupt  :D she had me hooked!

Offline Mansell

Thanks, good review. Interesting to hear of a Spanish girl who is actually Spanish.  :D :D they are normally from a bit further East  ;)

Offline Mushroom7

Thanks, good review. Interesting to hear of a Spanish girl who is actually Spanish.  :D :D they are normally from a bit further East  ;)

Yes the Spanish talk from her while on top was a real turn on  :thumbsup:

Offline tobyk1

Anyone have any additional intel on this one? Body type; bubble butt? Etc. All reviewers seem a litttle naive almost. She’s in LHR now with no contact number
Banned reason: Posting on 2 accounts
Banned by: daviemac

Offline 3rdManIn

OP - are the AW pics accurate? I normally prefer size 6-8 and a little younger but they look amazing and I like the “half Brazilian” bit.

Offline Mushroom7

OP - are the AW pics accurate? I normally prefer size 6-8 and a little younger but they look amazing and I like the “half Brazilian” bit.

Yes pics are accurate, she was full Spanish when I seen her then changed to half Brazilian probably makes her more desirable lol who knows