Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Akina Japan  (Read 1906 times)

1 review(s) for Akina Japan (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

HarryRoss

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This girl is so rude and she is not 100% Japanese. She told me her father from Hongkong and her mother from Japan, and she was born in Japan. A hybrid 50% Japanese girl, not bad if I can confirm her identity after checking her Japanese level (if she cannot speak Japanese well then she is a fake and I will walk away) when I meet her (before handing my money).

I made a booking on last night and she confirmed we will meet at 11am today and text me her address. Then today I sent her a message just for heads up at 10am, but no responds. When I got the train and sent her another text just in case she missed the previous one. Then when I was on my way and reached half distance, I got a message from her and she told me to come tomorrow because she's sick....

Fucking bullshit, she is just a terrible liar. So I just texted her and said: Despite you're sick or not, we were supposed to meet at 11am, and don't tell me you just woke up at 10:30am and suddenly realised that you were sick. Now you lose a client forever.

If the story ended here, then I won't bother and probably will not write a review about her. I mean things happen, just move on. Then she sent me another message to say she turned her phone off and questioned me how could she get my message....and she said if I'm 
a gents and I will understand that....She thought her behaviour was absolutely right....

Now she's not only unprofessional, naive, but also rude.

So guys, don't even bother to pick her, she's a fake, rude and immature stupid girl.  :mad:

BigMan

A lovers tiff.
Some good make up sex the next time.
It will be worth seeing her again, you can give her spanking for being so rude.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 01:39:33 pm by BigMan »

Offline Bushmills

I saw this girl once. Not the best punt I've ever had. But certainly not the worst.

She seemed to be at least 50% Chinese Malaysian. I cannot speak Japanese so could not check her language ability.

Meeting started late and disorganised, with her arguing with a courier-service type guy about some parcels that were being shipped home.

After that however things got better - good shared shower and an excellent massage.  She was distracted by texts until I told her to stop.

My overall feeling was that it was OK for the money (£90, I think) but I woudn't go out of my way to go back.

HarryRoss

I saw this girl once. Not the best punt I've ever had. But certainly not the worst.

She seemed to be at least 50% Chinese Malaysian. I cannot speak Japanese so could not check her language ability.

Meeting started late and disorganised, with her arguing with a courier-service type guy about some parcels that were being shipped home.

After that however things got better - good shared shower and an excellent massage.  She was distracted by texts until I told her to stop.

My overall feeling was that it was OK for the money (£90, I think) but I woudn't go out of my way to go back.

Yep, I saw there are negative rating about her, and she replied them rudely. Now she charge 100/hr and client can only cum once, if you wanna more, 20 extra, and owo is 10 extra. So now you may spend 130 on her for an hour. And her true identity is unknown, I think she's a fake. Anyway, she's on my blacklist, will never see her.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Yep, I saw there are negative rating about her, and she replied them rudely. Now she charge 100/hr and client can only cum once, if you wanna more, 20 extra, and owo is 10 extra. So now you may spend 130 on her for an hour. And her true identity is unknown, I think she's a fake. Anyway, she's on my blacklist, will never see her.
She used to charge extra for more than one cum in half hour, not sure about OWO I think that's new. I think if I was ever in London again, she would be one I would want to see, but now I don't think I will bother.

HarryRoss

She used to charge extra for more than one cum in half hour, not sure about OWO I think that's new. I think if I was ever in London again, she would be one I would want to see, but now I don't think I will bother.

Yep, don't bother, she's a time waster. I'll never visit a girl who just wake up 30 mins earlier than the meeting time.