Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Girlfriend Jenny - Welwyn Garden City - TOFM  (Read 934 times)

27 review(s) for Girlfriend Jenny (27 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline DouglasReynholm

External Link/Members Only & External Link/Members Only

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=5553

Duration: 1 hour
Paid: £120
Services: FK/OWO/RO/Penetration/CIM
Comms: phone and text, no problems

Yes I know she's already got 21 positives and no neutral or negatives; I'm Taking One For Myself here - so what's the point then? The main point is, she doesn't look like she does in her photos anymore. I've attached a grab from her movies page and she's definitely darker-skinned and plumper than that, although that is her. This is not a complaint because I like curves, so for me she was better than the pics - and you know how often that happens.   :D  Probably about 31 rather than the stated 28 though.

When I phoned her up I was very worried, because a 12 year old answered the phone. It was her, that's how she sounds. Strong accent but very good English. Great comms, very polite. Usual texting of postcode and getting the flat no. by phone.

Flat is in a block down a cul-de-sac, discreet enough and you can park on the road. Small bedroom, all very clean though.

She was wearing lingerie when I arrived and looked the business - totally professional. I won't go on at length because she's well-covered already, I'll say overall she is as good as she's made out to be, but was very gentle and sub with me: carrying on doing whatever I asked until I told her to move onto the next thing. I didn't specifically request she be a certain way nor did I complain. It says she offers "Domination (giving)" on her services list, but I can't imagine her dominating a kitten!

We started with some DFK - and continued with it - it went on constantly throughout the punt, she deserves a medal for the amount of snogging she'll give you. Great OWO that nearly ended things prematurely and oh so eager to please. Didn't get tired during a long and hard grinding in every position there is (all three) and let me CIM although bear in mind this is @ discretion & not on her AW list.

I can EASily understand why a punter might get addicted to Jenny, she's very comforting, but you don't get the sense she's being herself like you do with the best working girls. It's an act, but a class one. I'd still give her 10/10 though, she can't be faulted, which makes her an

Electric Sex Punt !

Hidden Image/Members Only