Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Foxy Natalia - Chancery Lane  (Read 3221 times)

28 review(s) for x Foxy Natalia x (25 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline somerandomfella

External Link/Members Only

I know Natalia has had some mixed feedback but I'm really glad I went for it....

LOOKS: 9/10

She's a stunning Polish girl with amazing features, slim body, model like and knockout looks. She works freelance in another job, but I found her day job very interesting, so we had a long chat about that too.

COMMUNCATION: 10/10

Actually rang her by mistake as I wasn't sure if I was going to see her at the time. But her text manner was friendly, fun, and thought absolutely, why not. Tone in a text message is important, sometimes you can tell if a punt is going to be go crap by the text....

TECHNIQUE: 9/10

She initiated DFK and it felt like I was in dreamland. OWO also, and really well done. Stunning body, like an athlete or a model. Maybe missing that passion, but I was just happy to be in this situation with an astonishing girl.

So a really great punt, and will definitely see again, one of my favourite punts.

Offline tantraman

Thanks for reminding me on this one, OP :hi:

May I check ... how long was your booking, and how much did you pay?

:drinks:

PS. I totally agree with this ...

... Tone in a text message is important, sometimes you can tell if a punt is going to be go crap by the text....

... in the same way that you can tell a punt is going to be promising by affable text banter.

Offline somerandomfella

Thanks for reminding me on this one, OP :hi:

May I check ... how long was your booking, and how much did you pay?

:drinks:

PS. I totally agree with this ...

... in the same way that you can tell a punt is going to be promising by affable text banter.

Absolutely mate, 30 minutes, £100. I'm going to go by text chat as an indicator from now on. If there's a nice tone to the text, I know there's going to be a nice personal connection. Thoroughly enjoyable punt.

niftyfiftydave

Absolutely mate, 30 minutes, £100. I'm going to go by text chat as an indicator from now on. If there's a nice tone to the text, I know there's going to be a nice personal connection. Thoroughly enjoyable punt.

Thinking about my last punt this is very true, but i am sure there are those that have learned this and keep the texts flirty and friendly even if they are not. The amount of scamming, B&S, bought profiles and many other tricks that seem to be hitting record numbers, just look at the amount of red on most area reviews front page, i am sure this text plan is very easily faked.

Offline boardyhell

saw her recently .good body ,no fat, a little bit slim for me ,not a criticism ,met her outside the flat because of work being carried out
friendly ,took shower in an half hour meeting
bj meeting only
she can suck ,excellent oral skills deep throat
once she is latched on, only one result
tries to rush a tad but slows down on direction
took cim and would definitely return
i had no complaints'