Author Topic: Mikel - Diva Escort - Warwick Road  (Read 1773 times)

Online massagepuntingfan

External Link/Members Only

Cost: £200/hour

Location: Basement Flat off Warwick Road. Clean, small, shabby, sparse room with double bed. Bathroom has low ceiling on entrance, shower in free standing bath. Clean towel offered.

The girl: A previous reviewer was right, age is somewhere in the 30's, hard to pinpoint due to her skinny figure. She is thinner than I thought, on the border of too thin for my liking. Face wise the pictures are bang on, feline in appearance, fake boobs that are starting to sag a little due to the lack of weight perhaps, freckles on her chest, arse not toned. I feel she's attractive but could do with adding a stone or two.

Services: Fk, a little DFK but as punt progressed less tongue, excellent OWO and gentle DT was a real highlight, RO on her which she seemed to really enjoy, Sex in CG, me kneeling missionary, spoons briefly and the doggy which she frigged herself off to orgasm while bent over, hand job to finish - 1 pop, in and out in 55 mins.

Brief Summary: Flat was a bit meh, found her to be friendly and smiley, but she can speak very little English. She is skinnier than I find attractive but others might find that look a turn on. Size 6 possibly a 4. I like skinny if the lady is toned but this is on the too much scale for my tastes. That said as an SP she provides a cracking service. Eye contact was consistent throughout. Her oral skills are top quality, lots of sucking varying tip to hilt and was happy to do prolonged DT.

She was responsive in RO, her pussy was clean and became wetter and saltier. CG she felt bit loose and doesn't have the muscle clenching skills of some pros. Doggy was the highlight, she enjoys being fucked hard and I would have come inside her if she had more of an arse to hang onto. That said everything was done with the utmost enthusiasm.

So a nice friendly, enthusiastic SP, too skinny for my tastes but her OWO is grade A. Her service might be good for £200 but for real VFM I want to find the SP really really fuckable.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 04:04:23 pm by massagepuntingfan »

Offline Alastor22

With that name I would have triple checked she wasn’t a dude lol

Online massagepuntingfan

With that name I would have triple checked she wasn’t a dude lol

Yes the oft mentioned Diva name generator working its magic. She's a woman for sure.



Offline Fully Sated

I'd be grateful for correct context please. Previous reviewer was right about her age....

Thank you for your review Massagepuntingfan, I genuinely appreciate members going to the effort.

Is this the previous reviewer's comment to which you were referring?
..she must be early to mid thirties..

I would have appreciated it had you included a link to the review that you refer to, as you will appreciate non, Adult Work reviews are not linked and therefore take a modicom of effort to research.

I also appreciate it when posters include photos that they refer to in their reviews.
..Face wise the pictures are bang on..


Online massagepuntingfan

Thank you for your review Massagepuntingfan, I genuinely appreciate members going to the effort.

Is this the previous reviewer's comment to which you were referring?
I would have appreciated it had you included a link to the review that you refer to, as you will appreciate non, Adult Work reviews are not linked and therefore take a modicom of effort to research.

I also appreciate it when posters include photos that they refer to in their reviews.

Ok understood. That was the review, I'll link in future if I reference a previous reviewer - although this time I think there was only one previous review.
I'd happily include photos but I haven't worked out how to do so. Be grateful to be told how.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 06:07:11 pm by massagepuntingfan »

Offline Fully Sated

Ok understood. That was the review, I'll link in future if I reference a previous reviewer - although this time I think there was only one previous review.
I'd happily include photos but I haven't worked out how to do so. Be grateful to be told how.

I have attached a link that explains how to attach photos, I hope that it is useful to you. Looking forward to reading more of your reviews in the future, Thanks.

External Link/Members Only