Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ivy 2019 - Turnpike Lane  (Read 1641 times)

9 review(s) for Ivy 2019 (6 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5336989) (12 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by sunnyj]

Offline sunnyj

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booked her for 30 mins at £80 with few hours notice. I think comms are handled by maid.

Location is few minutes walk from Turnpike Lane tube station.

I reached few minutes early and sent a text. Got a text that she is going to take a shower and will let me know when she is ready. I waited for 10 mins and sent another text but no response.
I usually wait for max 20 mins and then move on. Finally got the door number 15 mins from the agreed time.  :thumbsdown:

She is the girl that you see on the profile. Those body pictures are accurate and taken recently. She is Indo-Caribbean from Guyana with nice face, big boobs and very big bubble butt.  :wackogirl: :crazy:  She does have a gut but nothing off putting.

She opened the door with a smile and welcomed me in. She gave me some mint candies and let me into the upstairs room.

She was fresh, with a towel wrapped around her body and was still wet.  :thumbsup:

Handed over the money and started playing with her big boobs and bubble butt. Condom on and I started pumping her in doggy.
The mirror in the room is placed in a perfect position, so that you don't see your face but rest of the action while you pump her in doggy.  :thumbsup:
Moved to Missy and then again to doggy till finish.

Cleaned up, had a chat and she is a nice and friendly girl.

Nice view while pumping her in doggy and overall a positive experience for me.  :dance: :yahoo:

Offline last_days_of_logan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booked her for 30 mins at £80 with few hours notice. I think comms are handled by maid.

Location is few minutes walk from Turnpike Lane tube station.

I reached few minutes early and sent a text. Got a text that she is going to take a shower and will let me know when she is ready. I waited for 10 mins and sent another text but no response.
I usually wait for max 20 mins and then move on. Finally got the door number 15 mins from the agreed time.  :thumbsdown:

She is the girl that you see on the profile. Those body pictures are accurate and taken recently. She is Indo-Caribbean from Guyana with nice face, big boobs and very big bubble butt.  :wackogirl: :crazy:  She does have a gut but nothing off putting.

She opened the door with a smile and welcomed me in. She gave me some mint candies and let me into the upstairs room.

She was fresh, with a towel wrapped around her body and was still wet.  :thumbsup:

Handed over the money and started playing with her big boobs and bubble butt. Condom on and I started pumping her in doggy.
The mirror in the room is placed in a perfect position, so that you don't see your face but rest of the action while you pump her in doggy.  :thumbsup:
Moved to Missy and then again to doggy till finish.

Cleaned up, had a chat and she is a nice and friendly girl.

Nice view while pumping her in doggy and overall a positive experience for me.  :dance: :yahoo:

which room were you in? is the mirror placed on the floor against the wall in the corner? or was it the room on the right hand side at the top of the stairs?

trying to get how you saw yourself in the mirror cause i wanted that angle and couldnt get it

Offline sunnyj

which room were you in? is the mirror placed on the floor against the wall in the corner? or was it the room on the right hand side at the top of the stairs?

trying to get how you saw yourself in the mirror cause i wanted that angle and couldnt get it
The room on the right hand side at the top of the stairs. The mirror is on the wall on the left hand side.  :hi:

Offline last_days_of_logan

The room on the right hand side at the top of the stairs. The mirror is on the wall on the left hand side.  :hi:

ah , that wasnt the room i was in

Offline Global_Punter

Danke, good review the whole mirror description  :rolleyes:

Glad you plunged and had fun.

Offline sunnyj

Danke, good review the whole mirror description  :rolleyes:

Glad you plunged and had fun.
:hi:
She works only on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.

Offline peter purves

Does she have a gut?

I cannot remember now...

At least you got to see her. I am not surprised about being asked to wait tbh. Something future punters should take on board IMHO.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 12:20:54 am by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Global_Punter

Does she have a gut?

I cannot remember now...

At least you got to see her. I am not surprised about being asked to wait tbh. Something future punters should take on board IMHO.

I was going to re-confirm that too, but skipped the question on a second thought.

During my visit her landlord was around to check the washing machine, I had to wait 30 mins +  :dash: not that I believed it, maybe the last guy extended ( not sure )

« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 12:28:19 am by Global_Punter »

Offline sunnyj

Does she have a gut?

I cannot remember now...

I would say bit of gut nothing off putting and definitely not a flat stomach.

Offline sunnyj

I was going to re-confirm that too, but skipped the question on a second thought.

During my visit her landlord was around to check the washing machine, I had to wait 30 mins +  :dash: not that I believed it, maybe the last guy extended ( not sure )
My max wait time is 20 mins as anything more than that I lose my cool. I have posted negative review for someone who asked me to wait for 30 mins. Each on their own.  :hi: