Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lily Whyte (Your Hidden Secret) - Holborn (on tour)  (Read 2403 times)

25 review(s) for Your Hidden Secret (24 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online WARSZAWA16

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

£150 - 1 Hour (London price). I believe £130 usually/locally (Newcastle-under-Lyme).

Lily is usually based in Newcastle-under-Lyme but thankfully visits London every so often. I wanted to see her as I was advised that she provides an in bed/under the covers experience. Upon seeing from her AW profile that she was coming to London I arranged to see her a few weeks in advance. She gave me the postcode and hotel name and then her room number a few minutes before. She was based in a hotel near Holborn. No issues with using lift and finding her room etc.

Upon knocking on her door Lily opened it whilst standing behind it and cheerfully beckoned me inside. I could tell from the vibe that this was going to be good. The room and bathroom were fine. Lily is 29 and has a cheerful, cheeky disposition. She was wearing a summer dress with nice green underwear. I was offered a shower, which I took. Upon returning to the bedroom Lily was lying in bed in her underwear and beckoned me in to join her. Brilliant I thought. I got into bed next to her and we kissed, cuddled, caressed and chatted. A really enjoyable experience. She then started to feel my cock and gave me a slow hand job. I took off her bra and felt and sucked her breasts. Then knickers off and I felt and fingered her pussy. She placed a condom on me and gave me lots of oral. It was a very fluffy and vanilla finish I wanted as she took the condom off and we went back to more kissing and cuddling as she tossed me off and I came. She cleaned me up and we chatted and then I got ready to leave. By this time I was about 25 minutes over time but no issues from Lily on that score.

Lily is an absolute delight and she really should give lessons on how it should be done. Altogether a great enjoyable 85 minutes or so and a true GFE if ever there was one.

If the above somewhat fluffy and vanilla experience is what you want I would recommend Lily very highly. I will see her again for hopefully more of the same. I will even excuse her more expensive London prices as she was that good.

« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 10:28:16 am by Ali Katt »

Offline Belgarion

She's good fun, one of the best GFE providers I've ever seen.