Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Kinky_vicky  (Read 819 times)

24 review(s) for _kinky_vicky (17 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline All day long

External Link/Members Only

Greetings fellow punters, This meeting was set up by text message on the day with my request for services agreed and Vicky sent me her address. She is based near the Arndale shopping centre so public transport / parking isn't a issue. Once I arrived flat number and details of how to find her place was sent and I was soon at her door. Usual magic door and im greeted by Vicky in her under ware. She is a above average looking girl I would guess around 5ft 4 and I would agree with her age /body stats from AW. Services and time confirmed paperwork handed over and im off for a shower while she hide the cash. Back from the shower and into the bedroom. Straight into dfk then she sinks to her knees and owo commences, Vicky delivers this service well and we continue this on the bed with me on my back and Vicky between my legs, after some time she pushes my knees up and starts rimming me. This is another service that Vicky performs well licking around my ring and probing the hole with her tongue. This continues with Vickys tongue on my ring while wanking my cock, then on with the mack and Vicky climbs onto top in cowgirl. Vicky feels nice and tight but a negative is that she doesn't make eye contact during sex which she had during the oral and rimming. Vicky jumps off and we move into miss, again no eye contact but no matter as I soon fill the bag. A quick wipe down and lie down and Vicky gives me a quick back massage. after 5 minutes I roll over and vickys start toying with my cock and onto more oral while she teases my ass with her finger. Once full hard on with another mack and into doggie, I did give her good pounding from behind but was unable to fill the 2nd bag. With the sweat pouring off both our bodys I call it a day and go for a shower. On entering the bathroom check the time and its bag on time so no clock watching from Vicky. Cost was £120 for the hour of her company (At time of right currently on offer at £90) and a extra £30 for the rimming. Except for the avoiding eye contract during sex all services were delivered with full enthusiasm.