Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aussie Eva  (Read 1902 times)

1 review(s) for AussieEva (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

sash

Differing views on this lady - here is my experience

agreeded to £100 an hour outcall to canary wharf hotel

good comms and arrived on time. The lady's picture is probably years old and i'd say she is 30ish and figure like in pictures.

Good DFK and happy to try out lots of positions until your happy.
Missing bit and why negative follows:
no owo nor A level as agreed on comms.
the absolute turn off was one of her silcony boob's is lumpy, not that you can see with the eye but horrible feeling when in your hand.
Because of that last fact, I wouldn't see her again if it was 50 per hour.

Having provided some rather critical information and wondering why I didnt just say neutral because she did try very hard and is a lovely person. That does not make up for non delivery on her likes which were confirmed an hour prior to meeting.

Offline Steve2

Sorry you had a bad one Sash.

Some of our members are a bit too "forgiving" when reviewing

sash

hey Steve,
well, honestly, I did feel bad about writing this but did sleep on it overnight. If I wrote it last night, it might have been neutral.
She is a lovely lady but I really believe this forum is about helping each other with 100% facts even if it pisses the lady off. Frankly, if the girl is not delivering, then why not say and move onto another - anyway - everyone to their own opinions :)
Appreciate the support and some might say im too picky etc but I only state facts.

dave_rave

Bit of a lurker here, so first post.

Are there any other reviews of this girl on this site (I've tried searching)? I was thinking of booking for next week and was wondering if there were any additional comments on her. I feel a little put off by this post, though the lack of owo and a level don't really bother me.

sash

yes, other comments - positive and negative on her - just search her name in the top box.
nice lady but you make me smile with no OWO nor a-level
I guess you like vanilla, so you can find that for 60-80 an hour all over AW.
good luck