Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Advice?  (Read 1402 times)

Offline JamieB1000

Had arranged a meeting with Faboulous Fern in Preston at 8pm this evening on Wednesday, said I would confirm on morning of appointment, Have sent a text and tried phoning a couple of times. When phoning it dials out and rings then goes to voicemail, advice on what to do?

Online scutty brown

cancel and go somewhere else
life is too short to deal with timewasters

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 30, 2019, 12:51:36 pm by scutty brown »

Offline nightbot

She probably has her phone turned off. I'd just wait for her to contact and if it's a no show then just book someone else for tomorrow.

Btw I checked her private gallery and is it just me or she actually looks very much like Brie Larson lol
« Last Edit: June 30, 2019, 01:49:30 pm by nightbot »

Offline Marquis

She probably has her phone turned off. I'd just wait for her to contact and if it's a no show then just book someone else for tomorrow.

Btw I checked her private gallery and is it just me or she actually looks very much like Brie Larson lol

Pretty much agree with this, it's likely she has her phone turned off, but I would be lining up a Plan B just in case. Let us know how you get on.

zztop1168

Just needs the Cap Marvel outfit :P Hot  :dancegirl:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Spotted her profile a couple of weeks back so interested to know how you get on.
Thought if a phone was switched off it went straight to voicemail rather than ringing out  :unknown:
Anyway judging by her other feedback on here she doesn't jump out as a time waster so perhaps give her a while to reply, also if you HL her on AW then you can see what time she last logged in so it should give an indication whether she is working yet etc

Offline cueball

I don't leave the couch without on the day confirmation, once the set off deadline has passed and I've had no word then in the bin they go.

Too many times over the years have i been left looking like a lemon sat in my car waiting for a text that never comes.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Well she hasn't logged on since Friday but the OP was last active on her just before 7 so an hour ahead of his scheduled appointment.
By my reckoning he should just about be starting to get his cock sucked  :music:

Online lpopo

Bad idea to advertise your whereabouts in advance on an essentially open forum.
Still, hope you got sorted

Offline OakTree

I wonder if Jamieboy got to see her. He was on here just before seven this evening.

goldwing1

You asked the question today 30 Jun
Not seeing her until 3 July.
She was last logged on 28 Jun
Like a lot of girls, she may not work weekends or even login to AW.
I`d ask again Monday and get a final confirmation on the day.

Offline nightbot

Yea missed the fact that the booking is for 3rd. Give it some time, these girls have a life outside of work and most of them choose to not work a few days of the week and for some that means not even bothering logging in to AW/answering phone. I'd be worried only if I don't get a confirmation on the day.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 12:17:18 am by nightbot »

Offline OakTree

Where have you got it he's seeing her on the 3rd of July? I read it he made the arrangement on wednesday gone. He was meeting her at 8pm this evening (now yesterday) He text in the morning to confirm and she's not replied.

Offline nightbot

Yea you're right. I think just the wording confused him as well as me.

Online scutty brown

You've got that confused........he asked last wednesday about a meeting on sunday 30th.
3rd july isn't involved at all

Offline Drayki

We’ll all find out sooner or later If op has podged her or not, I’m sure he’ll
Review if he needs too  :P

Offline Blackpool Rock

Where have you got it he's seeing her on the 3rd of July? I read it he made the arrangement on wednesday gone. He was meeting her at 8pm this evening (now yesterday) He text in the morning to confirm and she's not replied.
That's the way I read it too though it was open to interpretation.
Neither the OP has logged back on or the girl logged onto AW so still in the dark on this one

zztop1168

Had arranged a meeting with Faboulous Fern in Preston at 8pm this evening on Wednesday, said I would confirm on morning of appointment, Have sent a text and tried phoning a couple of times. When phoning it dials out and rings then goes to voicemail, advice on what to do?

Any chance of a review on this one or any of your punts. ?? Ta

Offline winkywanky

So OP Jamie arranged a punt with Fern last Weds, for 8pm yesterday evening.

Fern states on her profile that her preferred method of comms is by text. She also states she would like text confirmation of a booking BY 9am on the morning.

OP posted yesterday lunchtime that there's no reply from Fern, to his request for confirmation.

Strictly speaking, I guess it depends on whether Jamie sent his on-the-morning text before the stated 9am, as to whether she has let him down, or whether he has let her down.

So Jamie, at what time did you text her on the morning?

And more importantly perhaps, did you get to fuck her in the end?  :D

Offline Marquis

Fern states on her profile that her preferred method of comms is by text. She also states she would like text confirmation of a booking BY 9am on the morning.

Maybe we're getting pedantic here, but the OP says that they had agreed on a text on the morning of the meet. I would have expected Fern to warn him not to text any later than 09h00 if she was going to stick to that rule.

Like you, I'm keen to know if the OP got his end away.

Offline Drayki

Maybe we're getting pedantic here, but the OP says that they had agreed on a text on the morning of the meet. I would have expected Fern to warn him not to text any later than 09h00 if she was going to stick to that rule.

Like you, I'm keen to know if the OP got his end away.

Think we’re all waiting to see if op got what he wanted :lol: doesn’t look like he did, he’s gone all quite  :dash:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Think we’re all waiting to see if op got what he wanted :lol: doesn’t look like he did, he’s gone all quite  :dash:
He's not logged on since though and with 9 posts in 2 years we could be in for a wait  :unknown:

Offline Blackpool Rock

He's not logged on since though and with 9 posts in 2 years we could be in for a wait  :unknown:
Logged on yesterday but no update, would be good to know either way

Offline JamieB1000

I saw her on Sunday. She messaged me in the afternoon. She was at a festival. She admitted herself she dosent Che k adult work all the time and said she was going to Portugal this week. Ill do a review tomorrow. All I can say though is wow!!!! I was on here in Sunday as I made my way to see her while getting the train

Offline martinpringle

Offline Blackpool Rock

I saw her on Sunday. She messaged me in the afternoon. She was at a festival. She admitted herself she dosent Che k adult work all the time and said she was going to Portugal this week. Ill do a review tomorrow. All I can say though is wow!!!! I was on here in Sunday as I made my way to see her while getting the train
Glad your punt went ahead, look forward to the review of this one as she may be my next Indi punt

Offline chrishornx

We’ll all find out sooner or later If op has podged her or not, I’m sure he’ll
Review if he needs too  :P

would be nice if he starts making a positive contribution