Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Rainbow Thai Massage Leeds  (Read 8577 times)

12 review(s) for Naree-oriental (7 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
18 review(s) for naree thai (13 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Itzmurph

Heard the massage in Hunslet was a good place to try. Looks vaguely legit on Gumtree but lacks the crucial “no sexual service” disclaimer, not that this usually means much but the lack of it on gumtree pretty much screams “come and get it big boy”. Oh and they’ve also got an Adultwork profile so that pretty much confirms it

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Anyway called to see if they have space, asked if they did “anything else”, yes. Thought I’d push to see just how much may be on offer since they’re on adultwork, do they do prostrate up the bum massage, yes darling. Thought I’d go further, I’ve known places even do waterspoets, will you do peepee.. yes. Blimey. Who shall I ask for, ask for Pee. Hmm maybe she was confused with my peeing comment. No biggie.

Anyway arrived and it’s not easy to see. As soon as you turn into Pym Street look at the back of the cafe and it’s a VERY reinforced door with Rainbow Massage on it. You have to push the video ring bell and they’ll release the electronic locking system. Now Hunslet isn’t the best of areas maybe but this is an area of mostly commercial and it's probably safe.

Well I was taken up and shown to a room and asked to undress. Pee grabbed my nob through my underwear and it was bloody obvious extras were on the cards, soon as I took my pants off she was slapping my arse. She soon said we can do other stuff for a price. I said let’s massage first and she was happy with this. Massage though was just mediocre and it was clear it was just a means to an end game. Throughout my cock and balls were being stroked and held.

Doesn’t do kissing and says it’s nothing personal as she doesn’t do it with anyone else... fair enough. Oh and she said she was 56. NO BLOODY
WAY! Honest she looks nowhere near, I’d say early 40. Amazing! You decide, they often talk crap don’t they.... well she did say she used to have a willy like mine. Made me worry for a second but I was in a position to make pretty much a gynaecological exam and trust me she ain’t. Those boobs feel real too.

Wasn’t sure I even wanted b2b as I’m not a fan but she said “discount” price 40 total for everything. Great. I’d plumped for half an hour at £20 anyway so £60 will do.

Off came her clothes to reveal a very nice body, Tattoo on her right tit. They got a sucking then I asked if I could massage her. Just my excuse I use for a good feel and explore and I wanted to get up and personal with that arse.
Nice body really, nice bum she let me kiss and part for a good look. Actually I must have been well horny because I’ve never done this before and won’t recommend it as it isn’t safe but I went down and stuck my tongue right in. She didn’t expect that haha, seemed shocked.

I asked is the pee still on offer, she seemed really surprised but I reckon it’s an act as she asked if I wanted in a cup or straight to my mouth.

That done she turned over and said what do you want to do with my pussy. Hmmm is fs on offer? I should have asked but I don’t do that and said can I eat it. 10 minute of pussy licking later and it was time for me to finish off. I got up and moved to her front parting her legs, sat between her legs whilst she took me in hand and cum all over her tummy.

Thus ended, didn’t get chance to have her finger up as time ran out, she became very business like, showed me to the shower, rinsed my cum off her and disappeared. Hey it’s a business transaction in the end and don’t ever forget it lol.

As I got dressed in came an amazing looking girl, sexy as hell, should have got her name but I think she’s the boss. I may have to go back lol. She showed me out, said how they usually have more girls on but some not working today. Granted it’s blurred out but I think she’s the girl on the AW profile.

In short really recommended, very willing girls and seems pretty much anything is on offer except a damn good massage. This is frankly a brothel.... ok we ain’t complaining but just saying.

Offline wakefieldlad13

Good review murph, many moons ago this place was a regular spot for me, going back to the days when it was sauna 2000, as sauna 2000, it was hit and miss but as Rainbow, wow, I have had some cracking punts, the best ever was with a girl called Ani (annie?) half thai half Korean I believe, she also had her own AW account back then and called herself ThaiNun

rainbow had gone from my radar but now I have seen your review then I will revisit, thanks